HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxsorikixx

xxsorikixx

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : xxsorikixx

I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm? 2ntv8so
Squire
I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm? 2ntv8so
1st Division

I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm? Empty
PostSubject: I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm?   I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm? Icon_m11Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:24 am
For now i really don't care in what dorm i am,i just wanna test my skills and all that.Lol if i get tested i would probably have not even a 10 of a 20 XD
Hostile

Hostile

Duel Season : 67-0-11

Duel Career : 214-0-93

YGOPro Name : Hostile

Battle Arena Gold
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm?   I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm? Icon_m11Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:31 am
I'm not good, i want to become better so what must i play to be so, when i test i would have only a 10 or 20...No ...Thats not the attitude!

The internet is packed with stuff regarding Yu-Gi-Oh. Surf the net for deckbuilds, gameplays, etc.

Everyone must learn and if you want to be good at the game just put your efforts in it.
Having any lack of confidence aint helping you any further.

Get to it and go for it!
xxsorikixx

xxsorikixx

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : xxsorikixx

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm?   I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm? Icon_m11Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:28 am
Thanks hostile but for real now i can't stand against the majority of the people in ygopro.They have their OWN decks that suit their OWN PLAYSTYLE and i don't even have a playstyle or my own deck yet,i use 2 preset decks by the game.For now i just wanna test my abilities to see how far can i push,then i will know how harder i will have to push again.Can you duel me and rate me in a scale of 0 to 20(I know you can't dorm test i am not asking for that).If you can pm me when you have the time and ill send you a pm with the password of the room to duel(in the usa server)
Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist

Team : MASTER MINDS

Duel Career : 2-0-3

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm?   I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm? Icon_m11Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:17 am
xxsorikixx wrote:
Thanks hostile but for real now i can't stand against the majority of the people in ygopro.They have their OWN decks that suit their OWN PLAYSTYLE and i don't even have a playstyle or my own deck yet,i use 2 preset decks by the game.For now i just wanna test my abilities to see how far can i push,then i will know how harder i will have to push again.Can you duel me and rate me in a scale of 0 to 20(I know you can't dorm test i am not asking for that).If you can pm me when you have the time and ill send you a pm with the password of the room to duel(in the usa server)
1- As long as I've played, most (or just simply a lot) people just play top-tier decks to win.
If you can copy/paste top-tier deck, you can win.
2-Developing your own playstyle is all about you. How long you take to decide how you want to play is up to you.
Imo, you develop playstyle from just playing. You can judge how things happen by doing those things, how often a trap activates, how well you prepare yourself for counters (or lack thereof) is really developed by playing the game.

Not all will admit it, but we've ALL noobed around for a while before learning the ropes.
Best example was when I was a lot younger (and just starting out in YGO) I used to think that Penguin Soldier's effect could target himself when he was attacked & destroyed. I ended up making my sister ragequit YGO (almost) permanently from trolling around every single game.

Just practice often, develop your strategies and always aim to improve.

At this stage in the game, don't worry too much about winning or losing, but more about how you win/lose. That's the mentality I've always played with- always aim to play better and have fun, not win.
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm?   I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm? Icon_m11Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:00 pm
Quote :

1- As long as I've played, most (or just simply a lot) people just play top-tier decks to win.
Lol if that's what you think, then you are sadly mistaken my friend. I can net-deck a 1st place Dragon Ruler deck right now, but it does not mean I will win. You have to be able to understand how to play the deck and in certain situations such as mirror matches, playing a deck you copied is not easy at all. You need to know how to use a deck correctly and what certain cards are used for in the deck.
Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist

Team : MASTER MINDS

Duel Career : 2-0-3

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm?   I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm? Icon_m11Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:38 am
Salik wrote:
Quote :

Lol if that's what you think, then you are sadly mistaken my friend. I can  net-deck a 1st place Dragon Ruler deck right now, but it does not mean I will win. You have to be able to understand how to play the deck and in certain situations such as mirror matches, playing a deck you copied is not easy at all. You need to know how to use a deck correctly and what certain cards are used for in the deck.
1-
Eheroduelist wrote:
CAN
And anyone can sit down for a few minutes and memorize a few strategies. If you can't remember what order and how to play the cards in the most effective way to instant-win and OTK, there's a good chance you're too young to play the game, or have bad memory/don't know how to play at ALL.

This format has been BETTER than most, but it's not saying much since the past few formats have revolved entirely around decks that are blatantly overpowered and capable of OTKing with their eyes closed.

I'm praying that the new format in January has major improvements on the gamestate or I'm probably going to end up just dropping playing online YGO for a while, if not permanently.
loop

loop

Team : TOP

Duel Season : 2-0-0

Duel Career : 76-0-27

YGOPro Name : loop

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm?   I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm? Icon_m11Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:48 am
another guy that saying "Edragon is not big deal to win with" that's a totally bs if you dont know how to play this deck no matter what **** you copy fom pepole around the internet there is more things u should know about it.
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm?   I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm? Icon_m11Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:52 am
Lol EHeroduelist, its not just about memorizing a few strategies, there is more to it than that, play the deck vs a good player and you will see what i mean.
magmaflood

magmaflood

Duel Season : 1-0-1

Duel Career : 1-0-14

YGOPro Name : Magmaflood

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm?   I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm? Icon_m11Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:18 pm
soriki, u need to play, watch replays, play, refresh. if u can't decide ur playstyle yet, just build a random deck, the modify it when u lose(even better if u win). nothing is instant mate.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm?   I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm? Icon_m11

I don't know if i should post this here but ill do it anyways,How can i be tested to change my dorm?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1