Duel Season : 13-0-6

Duel Career : 43-0-27

YGOPro Name : Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
New temporary war rules/Limitations 2ntv8so
1st Division

New temporary war rules/Limitations Empty
PostSubject: New temporary war rules/Limitations   New temporary war rules/Limitations Icon_m11Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:44 pm
Teams & Wars - CEA

Hello Everyone,

Due to the lack of activity in the past war teams. We have decided to restart the Team & War sections on CEA. This is to encourage competitiveness and teamwork on CEA, and we want for people to get involved in more Yu-Gi-Oh related activities to boost activity and dueling.

For the moment, Moderators will be managing the section, there will be a couple of limitations/additional rules that will apply to those that make Teams and start Wars, these will be explained later on in this thread.

But before we go onto the limitations, We have to discuss the matter of the current teams. The Teams that are in registration or in Bunkers will be locked and archived so that we can start afresh. If you wish to revive your team, you may PM a Moderator (either Dovahkiin or Aang) regarding this matter and they will move the specified to the Team Registration section. However, only the leader can request their team to be revived. Once a Team is moved into the Registration section, the members of the Team will have to confirm their position in the Team, and once the minimum of 3 players is reached the team will be moved to the Bunkers.

Limitations/Rules:

• A team can only have 5 members. However, this is bound to change depending on the number of the teams and the activity levels.

• There will not be any ELO ratings for the time being. However, DP awards will stay the same in Wars. (Members will be notified if ratings are to be continued or if a new system is to be put in place)

• Teams cannot use mercenaries during Wars. (Hitman shop item)

• Pendulums shouldn't be used until their bugs are fixed on YGOPro Percy version. If they were used and they bug throughout the game, then the Pendulum user will get a game loss for the round that he is currently at.

Other than that all other rules apply for teams and wars, unless there are any further updates or additions to rules/limitations. These updates/additions will be added to this thread and members will be informed via this thread. If you have any questions, you may post them on this thread or PM one of the staff members.

As of now you are free to create teams and declare wars. However you need to remember that the standard rules for Teams & Wars still apply. You can read the rules on Teams & Wars here: https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t25-the-war-book-rules

You are encouraged to bring in new members to the CEA community and get them into Teams & Wars. Please try to stay active and start Teams & Wars.

Happy Warring! Smile

~CEA's Staff~

Last edited by Dovahkiin on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:28 am; edited 6 times in total
Jaaden

Jaaden

Event Manager

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 1-0-1

Duel Career : 21-0-6

YGOPro Name : Jaaden

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: New temporary war rules/Limitations   New temporary war rules/Limitations Icon_m11Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:01 pm
Yup cant wait from 'dem wars, gj bois!
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator

Duel Points : 150

Duel Season : 3-0-3

Duel Career : 28-0-21

YGOPro Name : Dragoon

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: New temporary war rules/Limitations   New temporary war rules/Limitations Icon_m11Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:03 pm
Yup, lets get going guys!

Make as many teams as possible!
Aang

Aang

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 21-0-7

YGOPro Name : Aang

Weekly Bash Gold
Order of Light
2nd Division

PostSubject: Re: New temporary war rules/Limitations   New temporary war rules/Limitations Icon_m11Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:33 pm
Make your teams, go go go!
Walshe

Walshe

Duel Season : 1-0-0

Duel Career : 29-0-39

YGOPro Name : CrimsonEff3ct

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: New temporary war rules/Limitations   New temporary war rules/Limitations Icon_m11Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:49 pm
Good to see you guys are starting the war section gl
Blackbeard

Blackbeard

Team : Former Sabertooth Member

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 4-0-5

YGOPro Name : None...

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: New temporary war rules/Limitations   New temporary war rules/Limitations Icon_m11Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:12 am
I remember helping reviving team 'master minds' into team 'sabertooth' was kinda nice actually, I remember participating in a none-meta war and it was really fun, and now i saw that i won the last games for my team in a war so at least i had a chance to do something XD

I'm not active in here and i also don't enjoy this format, so i don't see myself join...(even though if lordmelchet calls me it will be tempting) but good luck to all anyways, it's nice to see a fresh start, when each team needs to fight on glory, and cannot lean on past victories. good job on the opener.
Pyro

Pyro

War Manager

Duel Points : 225

Duel Season : 7-0-6

Duel Career : 146-0-74

YGOPro Name : Pyro/SoulBurner

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: New temporary war rules/Limitations   New temporary war rules/Limitations Icon_m11Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:16 am
New Limitation has been added to this thread to resolve any dispute over Pendulum Bugs.

Update: "Pendulums should not be used until their bugs are fixed on YGOPro Percy version. If they were used and they bug throughout the game, then the Pendulum user will get a game loss for the round that he is currently at."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New temporary war rules/Limitations   New temporary war rules/Limitations Icon_m11

New temporary war rules/Limitations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1