Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:29 am
First topic message reminder :

Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Sliferredy

Slifer Red, the dorms of fresh rookies waiting for their chance to learn and escape to the next level, as well as the dormitory of aged, down on their luck duelists who couldn't take it to the next level. A public kitchen, foot lockers, and bunk beds make privacy and space a commodity. Sometimes duelists practice their latest techs on the well-worn floor of these rooms. Some imaginative soul even made a picture of a window and a happy sun, something you won't see for a long time underground. Slifer Red students can gather here, to rest or chat or play a quick game. Students of higher dorms tend to eschew touching this place in case they get red on them.

Chaos Academy is an ongoing Yugioh freeform RP! If you want to make a character, please go to this thread: https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t1054-chaos-academy-new-students-thread

General Rules:

1: Stay in character. This thread is for in-character interactions between one player's character and another. If you wish to make an OOC statement, use ((these parenthesis. Anything said in here will be understood to be you and not Bunnychar.))

2: Don't roleplay other player's actions for them. It's okay to play a monster and attack someone. It's not okay to play a monster and attack someone, wiping out their lifepoints as they watch helplessly. Also, when describing yourself or talking, don't use lines like 'your character feels fearful of my red bloody eyes' or 'you can't help but feel attracted to me' as the character you're referring to might think red is cool or that you're ugly as sin.

3: Play nice. This is a silly forum rp on a silly yugioh forum. Just try to have fun!

4: Arbitration. Obviously once characters start interacting with each other, duels will break out, or other fights may happen. After some discussion with Sabbaticus, we will resolve these conficts in a neutral way that doesn't involve having to actually play out duels. There will be a 'Chaos dice' rolling option, similar to the Destiny Board. Each player simply rolls before the conflict is resolved, and then roleplays out the situation according to the result. If the players tie, then the duel or fight will end in a tie as well.

5: No Permenant Player Deaths. You cannot kill another player or cause someone to be unable to play their character. This is english Yugioh, everyone knows the deaths get censored. You can make wagers against other duelists, even play Shadow games, but no one will be Killed Off Forever.

6:One duel at a time. This is more for my sanity of trying to keep track of which attack is for which duel. One duel going on at a time per thread!

Remember that duels will be following Anime Rules (tm). If you run a stupid situational combo card, you will draw it exactly when you need it. You will always topdeck the card you want. Diamond Dude will always hit a spell. Witch of the Black Rose will always draw a monster. You will always get Hero Kid with Reinforce Truth, summoning 3 Hero Kids from your deck to sacrifice for Destiny Hero Plasma/Moisture Creature/whatever. And you will never draw a hand of 3 Hero Kids instead, unless you really feel like rping losing.

Currently in Slifer Red Dorms:

- Valkyra as Leona Kuroda
- NickV as Calx Crownguard
- Darkanen as Loyd Darkanen
- LustfulZex as Nyra Winchester
- Decato as Veritas
- Maria Masters as Maria Masters

Last edited by ShadowServer on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 6 times in total

AuthorMessage
Darkanen

Darkanen

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:40 am
Loyd close his eyes and smile a little, always looking serious.

-Arrogant human... that's an interesting insult. So you're the negative energy from Nyra. The only person I wanted to duel is her, but since you're here... Show me how your darkness is strong...

Last edited by Darkanen on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Chaos Goddess

Chaos Goddess

Game Master

Team : CEA Mascot

Squire

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:40 am
The member 'Darkanen' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Chaos Dice' :
Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Die-612
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:52 am
Arya gave a sinister smile at the boy in front of her. "Oh with pleasure."
Chaos Goddess

Chaos Goddess

Game Master

Team : CEA Mascot

Squire

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:52 am
The member 'LustfulZex' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Chaos Dice' :
Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Die-311
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:03 am
The system of the blade activate and become a true Duel Disk.

-Duel!

Loyd Darkanen
LP: 8000
Hand: 5
Field: None
Grave: None
Banished: None

Nyra (Arya) Winchester
Graveyard: None

Loyd begin the duel, drawing his 5 cards.

-I begin... My turn...

Loyd is more serious than before. Did he can beat the darkness inside Nyra?... Maybe he can free her from it... He draw his card and play.

-I set 1 monster face down, then I activate my continous spell card, Shard of Greed! Each time I draw a card during my draw phase, I place 1 Greed counter on it. When it get 2 Greed Counter, it transform into a Pot of Greed, that's mean I will be able to draw 2 cards...

A Shard of the legendary Pot Of Greed appear on the field, trying to reconstruct himself.

-I set 1 card face down... I end my turn...

Loyd Darkanen
Hand: 3
Field: 1 face down monster, Shard of Greed, 1 s/t card.

Nyra (Arya) Winchester
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:13 am
"Interesting play... but now it's my turn. Arya drew her card observing the cards in her hand.

"From my hand I summon out Alien Shocktrooperr in attack mode"! A giant green alien monster appears on the field his lower half is like that of a horse but his upper half was the structure of a human. "Now my alien attack his face-down monster!"

The monster charges at the face down with sword in hand to slice the hidden monster.

Loyd Darkanen
Field: 1 face down monster, Shard of Greed, 1 s/t card.

Nyra (Arya) Winchester
Field: Alien Shocktrooper
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:20 am
Loyd is still serious in his look, an even... he is shadowed...

-I activate my trap card, Scrap Iron Scarecrow! I can negate 1 attack, and it return face down.

Seen he decided to play more defence... What he try to do...

Loyd Darkanen
Field: 1 face down monster, Shard of Greed, 1 s/t card (Scrap Iron Scarecrow).

Nyra (Arya) Winchester
Field: Alien Shocktrooper
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:31 am
Arya groaned she always hated cards like that and whats worst it stays on the field! "I set two cards face-down and I end my turn... Your move human. Said Arya in a cold manner.

Loyd Darkanen
Field: 1 face down monster, Shard of Greed, 1 s/t card (Scrap Iron Scarecrow).

Nyra (Arya) Winchester
Field: Alien Shocktrooper, 2 face down s/t
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:01 am
Loyd seen to not be hurted by the insult of Arya... no emotion is seen.

-My turn...

He draw his card and say.

-1 Greed Counter is added to my card.

Pot of Greed begin to be reconstructed. Loyd play a new thing.

-I activate my spell card Reincarnation of Hope! I send 2 cards from my hand to the graveyard. At my second Standby Phase, I will be able to add 1 monster from my deck to my hand.

Loyd send Aklys and Phalanx to the graveyard.

-I end my turn...

Loyd Darkanen
Hand: 1
Field: 1 face down monster, Shard of Greed (1C), 1 s/t card (Scrap Iron Scarecrow).
Grave: Dragunity Aklys, Dragunity Phalanx, Reincarnation of Hope

Nyra (Arya) Winchester
Field: Alien Shocktrooper, 2 face down s/t

Last edited by Darkanen on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:30 am
"Alright then my turn!Arya draws a card. I summon out the monster Oshaleon!" A colorful comical chameleon appears on the field with 3 stars going across it's back.

Arya knew that Scrap Iron Scarecrow could only negate one attack a turn so this would be her chance. "Oshaleon attack his face down monster! " The little chameleon releases his tongue basically using it like a whip aiming it at the face-down monster card.
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:02 am
After Leona snuck into the Teacher's Office to steal the information on the mysterious girl, who was appearantly called Nyra, she fell asleep and didn't notice that Nyra tried to talk to her before.

*Yaaaawn*... Staying up all night to sneak into the Teacher's Office wasn't healthy for my body.

Leona could then feel the fighting spirit of 2 people. They were duelists! She rushed outside and noticed Nyra and another young boy with black hair and red highlights duelling.

It's that girl! I knew that I would have another chance to observe her duelling skills, but I didn't know it'd be this soon!

Leona decides to watch the duel in the hope to learn even more about Nyra.

((Hi Zex Razz Sorry I took so long lol))
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:13 am
Loyd do again his trick.

-I activate my Scrap Iron Scarecrow!

But he know what will happen after...

((Sorry to have take so long, lot of work, lol.
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:42 am
"Perfect! Now Alien Shocktrooper attack his face-down monster!" The alien mutant yet again charges over at the face-down card with his sword in hand with nothing getting in his way this time. "Looks like your little trap card won't work this time." Arya said coldly.
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:25 pm
As Alien Shocktrooper charge through the face-down monster, as Arya seen to be happy to have get through his defence, Loyd begin to smile...

When the monster finally attack, provocing a big smoke... The monster is revealed to be a cute white dragon, sharped like the Oriental Dragons, who is again on the field!

-The effect of Stardust Xiaolong activate. Once per turn, if this monster would be destroyed by battle, he is not.

Alien Shocktrooper return to the side of Arya. Loyd say to Arya.

-You see?... Even with the power of darkness, you're not able to destroy the barrier through me and you... Tell me, what happened to the defence of Nyra to be controlled by you?...
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:45 pm
"Why you pathetic humans are the reason she is controlled by me, all of you are just slovenly arrogant creatures and sadly dim witted. And you can't keep blocking my attacks forever boy I will get through eventually. I end my turn. "

Loyd Darkanen
Field: Stardust Xiaolong, Shard of Greed (1C), 1 s/t card (Scrap Iron Scarecrow).
Grave: Dragunity Aklys, Dragunity Phalanx, Reincarnation of Hope

Nyra (Arya) Winchester
Field: Alien Shocktrooper, Oshaleon 2 face down s/t
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:59 pm
-That's why through your darkness, you cannot see the true... You say humans are pathetic... but do you know really humans?... Humans are mystery, because no one think and act like the others... if you don't believe me, than let me show you...my turn...

Loyd draw his card, and a pot of greed suddently appear near him.

-I activate my Shard Of Greed! Since I have 2 Greed Counter on it, I can send it to the graveyard to draw 2 cards!

Loyd draw 2 new cards, and after a moment, Loyd become serious...

-I can do more than defend myself... I can attack... I summon Dragunity Dux in attack mode! When he is summoned, I can equip him with a dragon type Dragunity from my graveyard. I choose Dragunity Phalanx!

A blue dragon appear near Dux, who is transformed into a spear. But Loyd don't end this...

-I use the effect of Dragunity Phalanx! When he is equiped, I can special summon him to my field. Come, Phalanx!

Phalanx retransform himself into a dragon, before becoming stars and Dux transparent.

-I use Dux and Phalanx to do a synchro summon.
In the light of truth
Shine from the star and decend
May the power of wind come to this world
And fight for the bond of friendship!

Synchro summon! Blow the field with your mighty wind, Dragunity Knight Gae-Bulg!

A white dragon rider appear on the field, blowing the place with a powerfull wind!

-Gae-Bulg! Attack Alien Shocktrooper!

Gae Bulg begin to charge through the alien. Loyd wait to see a responce of Arya...
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:38 pm
]Arya smilies, she was waiting for this moment. Allow me to make a sacrifice to the gods first. Behold! I activate the trap card Offering to the Snake Deity! I sacrifice my Alien Shocktrooper so that I can destroy that Gae Bulg and Scarp Iron Scarecrow."

Arya laughed cruelly at Loyd. What a laugh humans a mystery. Honestly if humans were so special they wouldn't have been so easily been deceived by a snake."
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:52 pm
As the 2 cards on his field get destroyed into the fire, Loyd seen to be more serious... but not suprised...

-I set 2 cards face-down, and I end my turn...

Loyd Darkanen
Field: Stardust Xiaolong, , 2 s/t card
Grave: Dragunity Aklys, Dragunity Phalanx, Reincarnation of Hope(1), Scrap Iron Scarecrow, Dragunity Knight Gae-Bulg, Shard of Greed.

Nyra (Arya) Winchester
Field: Oshaleon, 1 face down s/t
Graveyard: Alien Shocktrooper, Offering to the Snake Deity
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:55 pm
The things said in the duel that is going on caught Calx' attention, as he sits up he grabs his notebook and starts writing while watching the duel unfold.
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:17 pm
"My turn." Arya drew a card. Now I summon Reptiliane Gorgon in attack mode!"

A woman with long flowing purple hair with green skin appears on the field, the lower half of her body is that of a snake.

You know women through out mythology have been associated with snakes, medusa, the gorgons, even that painting of Adam's original first wife Lilith during the Victorian Era. Anyways I now equip my gorgon with Molting Escape, now Oshaleon and Reptilianne Gorgon attack the Xiaolong!
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:29 pm
Oshaleon attack Xiaolong, but this one is blocked by his effect, but gorgon try to get rid of him... until a surprise come!

-I activate Dimension Equilibrum! I target Stardust Xiaolong!

As Xiaoling as been destroyed, 2 dimensional fissure appear, the first is sucking gorgon unto the void...

-Dimension Equilibrum effect activate. If my monster I targeted is destroyed by battle, the monster who destroyed him is banished, and my destroyed monster come back!

By the other fissure, Xiaolong come back to the field.

-If you say about human is true... so why your monster as been sucked into the void?... Humans are not supposed to be predicting?...
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:51 pm
Arya seemed unmoved by falling into Loyd's trap I never said they were predictable, from my experience I've have seen humans be unpredictable but they are still pathetic little things. I mean how many humans were punished by the gods for their sinful acts they do against each other and themselves. Anyways I end my turn. Arya wasn't liking this humanity is better than what you think, he knows nothing about humans like Arya has extracted from Nyra's events back in Florida, besides Loyd's comments were like that annoying samurai girl she meet in the Testing Room

Loyd Darkanen
Field: Stardust Xiaolong, , 1 s/t card
Grave: Dragunity Aklys, Dragunity Phalanx, Reincarnation of Hope(1), Scrap Iron Scarecrow, Dragunity Knight Gae-Bulg, Shard of Greed.

Nyra (Arya) Winchester
Field: Oshaleon, 1 face down s/t
Graveyard: Alien Shocktrooper, Offering to the Snake Deity
Banished: Reptilianne Gorgon
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:56 pm
Loyd know the think of Arya... he was like him before meeting his late friend, Aikun...

-Why humans are so cruel?... Why they merit their existence?... I know much that emotion, darkness... You think I'm like the others... but you're wrong, and that's why I will show you in this duel who I am... My turn.

Loyd draw his card and become is more darker than before... Aklys appear as a spirit monster, who is trying to make him smile but... suddently, his deck become light! Loyd look more serious than before!

-The things that make differences between humans and humans, is their mind and their action... You think all humans would merit the punishment of gods... but even the gods are not better than human. But the humans have one things that even gods don,t have... hope! I activate the effect of Reincarnation of Hope! Since it's my second Standby phase, I can add 1 monster from my deck to my hand. Come to me, Dragunity Legionnaire!

The light seen to be finally the effect of his spell. Loyd add Legionnaire on his hand.

-I summon Legionnaire in attack mode! When he is summoned, I can equip him with a dragon type Dragunity from my graveyard. Come, Dragunity Aklys!

As Legionnaire appear, Aklys become a duel monster and become a spear, equiped to him.

-I use now his special effect. I can send 1 equip card to the graveyard to destroy 1 face up monster you control. Oshaleon is my target!

Legionnaire throw Aklys through Oshaleon, who is destroyed... but Aklys don't stop!

-Aklys effect activate. When he is send to the graveyard while equiped, I can destroy 1 card on the field... your face down is now destroyed!

Aklys finally end is course through the face down card, destroying it in the proceed. Suddently, a another spirit monster appear near Loyd, a dragon who have the size of a adult, armored yellow.

-It's time, Loyd!

-I send Legionnaire to the graveyard to special summon from my hand Dragunity Arma Mystletainn. Come, Mystletainn!

Him too become a duel monster and go to the field. But him... he talk!

-Lest see how strong you are really... I swear it to my ancient master to guard my new master!

-Now I use the effect of Mystletainn... When he is summoned, I can equip him of 1 dragon type Dragunity from my graveyard. I choose Phalanx!

Phalanx come back and become a spear.

-You're right open! Mystletainn! Attack this darkness directly!

-As your command, master!

Mystletainn charge throught Arya, piercing her with his spear!

-I end my turn...

Loyd is more serious... and we can't see any sight of happyness in his face, neither in his mind... what was his life?...

Loyd Darkanen
Field: Stardust Xiaolong, Dragunity Arma Mystletainn (equip: Dragunity Phalanx), 1 face down s/t card
Grave: Dragunity Aklys, Reincarnation of Hope, Scrap Iron Scarecrow, Dragunity Knight Gae-Bulg, Shard of Greed, Dragunity Legionnaire.

Nyra (Arya) Winchester
LP: 5900
Graveyard: Alien Shocktrooper, Offering to the Snake Deity, Oshaleon, 1 s/t

Last edited by Darkanen on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:29 pm
"Please I was just giving an example, I despise the gods as much as humans but lets not get into that." Arya drew a card not even acknowledging the duel spirit yet.

"I have to say that this duel is so amazing I have never been so excited. I set one monster and I shall end my turn for now. I just hope there will be less honor and hope discussion from the both of you, it is simply making me nauseous. "

Loyd Darkanen
Field: Stardust Xiaolong, Dragunity Arma Mystletainn , 1 face down s/t card
Grave: Dragunity Aklys, Dragunity Phalanx, Reincarnation of Hope, Scrap Iron Scarecrow, Dragunity Knight Gae-Bulg, Shard of Greed, Dragunity Legionnaire.

Nyra (Arya) Winchester
LP: 5900
Field: One-face down monster, 1 face down s/t
Graveyard: Alien Shocktrooper, Offering to the Snake Deity, Oshaleon, Serpent Suppresion
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:41 pm
Leona is impressed by the fighting spirit of both duelists.

So I'm not the only one that noticed the darkness within Nyra. That Loyd sure is something. But can he destroy the darkness in her heart completely?

Leona decides to continue watching this interesting duel unfold.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 2 Icon_m11

Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next