Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:29 am
First topic message reminder :

Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Sliferredy

Slifer Red, the dorms of fresh rookies waiting for their chance to learn and escape to the next level, as well as the dormitory of aged, down on their luck duelists who couldn't take it to the next level. A public kitchen, foot lockers, and bunk beds make privacy and space a commodity. Sometimes duelists practice their latest techs on the well-worn floor of these rooms. Some imaginative soul even made a picture of a window and a happy sun, something you won't see for a long time underground. Slifer Red students can gather here, to rest or chat or play a quick game. Students of higher dorms tend to eschew touching this place in case they get red on them.

Chaos Academy is an ongoing Yugioh freeform RP! If you want to make a character, please go to this thread: https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t1054-chaos-academy-new-students-thread

General Rules:

1: Stay in character. This thread is for in-character interactions between one player's character and another. If you wish to make an OOC statement, use ((these parenthesis. Anything said in here will be understood to be you and not Bunnychar.))

2: Don't roleplay other player's actions for them. It's okay to play a monster and attack someone. It's not okay to play a monster and attack someone, wiping out their lifepoints as they watch helplessly. Also, when describing yourself or talking, don't use lines like 'your character feels fearful of my red bloody eyes' or 'you can't help but feel attracted to me' as the character you're referring to might think red is cool or that you're ugly as sin.

3: Play nice. This is a silly forum rp on a silly yugioh forum. Just try to have fun!

4: Arbitration. Obviously once characters start interacting with each other, duels will break out, or other fights may happen. After some discussion with Sabbaticus, we will resolve these conficts in a neutral way that doesn't involve having to actually play out duels. There will be a 'Chaos dice' rolling option, similar to the Destiny Board. Each player simply rolls before the conflict is resolved, and then roleplays out the situation according to the result. If the players tie, then the duel or fight will end in a tie as well.

5: No Permenant Player Deaths. You cannot kill another player or cause someone to be unable to play their character. This is english Yugioh, everyone knows the deaths get censored. You can make wagers against other duelists, even play Shadow games, but no one will be Killed Off Forever.

6:One duel at a time. This is more for my sanity of trying to keep track of which attack is for which duel. One duel going on at a time per thread!

Remember that duels will be following Anime Rules (tm). If you run a stupid situational combo card, you will draw it exactly when you need it. You will always topdeck the card you want. Diamond Dude will always hit a spell. Witch of the Black Rose will always draw a monster. You will always get Hero Kid with Reinforce Truth, summoning 3 Hero Kids from your deck to sacrifice for Destiny Hero Plasma/Moisture Creature/whatever. And you will never draw a hand of 3 Hero Kids instead, unless you really feel like rping losing.

Currently in Slifer Red Dorms:

- Valkyra as Leona Kuroda
- NickV as Calx Crownguard
- Darkanen as Loyd Darkanen
- LustfulZex as Nyra Winchester
- Decato as Veritas
- Maria Masters as Maria Masters

Last edited by ShadowServer on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 6 times in total

AuthorMessage
Darkanen

Darkanen

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:22 pm
((Lust, you have no face down s/t, lol))

-My turn...

Loyd draw his card. He know the face down monster may be a trap... He think for a moment...

-What's wrong, Loyd? Lest attack once again!

-No... something wrong...

Loyd think again... Even if the monster face down may be a trap, he should not stop attacking and place in defence... He know now what to do.

-I summon Dragunity Javelin in attack mode...

A gold armored dragon appear on the field.

-Dragunity Javelin... attack the face down monster.

Loyd Darkanen
LP: 8000
Hand: 1
Field: Stardust Xiaolong, Dragunity Arma Mystletainn (equip: Dragunity Phalanx), Dragunity Javelin, 1 face down s/t card
Grave: Dragunity Aklys, Reincarnation of Hope, Scrap Iron Scarecrow, Dragunity Knight Gae-Bulg, Shard of Greed, Dragunity Legionnaire.
Banished: None

Nyra (Arya) Winchester
LP: 5900
Hand: 3
Field: Face down monster
Graveyard: Alien Shocktrooper, Offering to the Snake Deity, Oshaleon, serpent suppression
Banished: Reptilianne Gorgon
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:07 pm
The face down monster is flipped up revealing it to be a cute young girl with her lower half of her body was that of a snake. The monster attack the young girl but she did not leave the field. Say hello to Reptilianne Naga, she isn't destroyed when she leaves the field so she makes an excellent wall. Oh and and of your monsters that strike her their attacks points drop down to zero."
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Team : Genesis

Duel Career : 100-0-68

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:21 pm
cecko finally locates the slifer red dorm .

Directions ..

cecko : Huh , seems to be a noob battle ?

While looking around , analyzing the state of the room and the ppl in it - deep inside the gathered crowd , he notices that red haired girl he talked with before .

cecko : Hmm , seems i'll be seeing her more than once .

Let me try to start a conversation again .. This time she doesn't seem in a rush .

He pushes a few ppl , as he makes his way trough .

cecko : H-h-hey again . I don't know , if you remmember me .
Girls ..
But would you like a friendly duel ? I heard the duelling room isn't far away from here .

Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:05 pm
This guy again...

Leona looks hesitating, not knowing wether to accept this duel, or to continue observing Nyra.

Ugh... I guess I'll learn the most about Nyra when I actually duel her myself anyway.

That's alright. I dont remember seeing you duel in the Testing Room, so I'd love to see what you're made of!

Leona then follows Cecko to the Duelling Room.
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Team : Genesis

Duel Career : 100-0-68

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:10 pm
( You can't avoid the unavoidable . ROLL )
Chaos Goddess

Chaos Goddess

Game Master

Team : CEA Mascot

Squire

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:10 pm
The member 'cecko0o0o0o0o0' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Chaos Dice' :
Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Die-411
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:05 pm
Loyd have predicted that something was not normal. If he would have attacked with Mystletainn, it's him who would have lost all his attack. As Dragunity Javelin become a statue, Loys look at it with a serious look.

-I end my turn...

Loyd Darkanen
Field: Stardust Xiaolong, Dragunity Arma Mystletainn (equip: Dragunity Phalanx), Dragunity Javelin, 1 face down s/t card
Grave: Dragunity Aklys, Reincarnation of Hope, Scrap Iron Scarecrow, Dragunity Knight Gae-Bulg, Shard of Greed, Dragunity Legionnaire.

Nyra (Arya) Winchester
Field: Reptilianne Naga
Graveyard: Alien Shocktrooper, Offering to the Snake Deity, Oshaleon, serpent suppression
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:46 pm
Chaos Goddess

Chaos Goddess

Game Master

Team : CEA Mascot

Squire

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:46 pm
The member 'Valkyra' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Chaos Dice' :
Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Die-511
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 pm
In the corner of his eye, Calx sees two people leaving. *Should I follow? Nah, this duel is probably more interesting. I haven't seen either ace cards yet so I can't think of a proper counter strategy yet.*
dabuddah453

dabuddah453

Team : Asphyxiate

Duel Career : 0-0-3

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:35 pm
Lucas staggered towards the Slifer Red dorms, obviously tuckered out. He's had enough of a duel to last him about two to three days. Lucas doesn't need to duel right now, he's been burned and talked to by hallucinations. Grabbing a water bottle, Lucas chugged it to about half way. Almost at the dorms... There seem to be duel monsters going about. Crap, let's hope no one wants to duel him. Lucas continued walking towards the dorms, just to go get some sleep. It's all he wanted right now. His legs were tired, mostly from withstanding those hits from the short circuits. Lucas neared the duel, just dragging his feet at this point, his goal was the door, and nothing would stop him from getting some damn sleep.
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:20 am
"Well I guess it's my turn." Arya drew her card. "Now I summon out the monster known as Reptilianne Syclla!"

A demented red haired women appears on the field unlike the other Reptiliannes her lower half is grey large figure.... With mouths...

"Now boy I think it's time I attacked. You know... Scylla was the monster in Greek mythology that ate many of Odysseus's men when he was voyaging the sea.. That weak Dragunity won't be any different, now Scylla devour Dragunity Javelin!"

Scylla's lower half begins to charge at the weakened Dragunity monster, the mouths roar at the dragon warning it of its demise.

Loyd Darkanen

Nyra (Arya) Winchester
Field: Reptilianne Naga, Reptilianne Scylla
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:50 pm
Loyd begin to smile, again, but these smiles are not big... they are more shadowed...

-Trap card! Scrubbed Raid! I can send 1 card from the field to the graveyard to end the Battle Phase...

Loyd send Dragunity Javelin and the attack of Scylla is stopped. Loyd say to Arya.

-My monsters represent the ancient Rome... ironic, don't you think?

Loyd Darkanen
Field: Stardust Xiaolong, Dragunity Arma Mystletainn (equip: Dragunity Phalanx), Scrubbed Raid
Grave: Dragunity Aklys, Reincarnation of Hope, Scrap Iron Scarecrow, Dragunity Knight Gae-Bulg, Shard of Greed, Dragunity Legionnaire, Dragunity Javelin

Nyra (Arya) Winchester
Field: Reptilianne Naga, Reptilianne Scylla
Graveyard: Alien Shocktrooper, Offering to the Snake Deity, Oshaleon, serpent suppression, Molting escape (you forgot it, lol)
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:15 am
The monster beneath Scylla whimpers not being able to devour the dragon. "Very well then boy. I set one card face-down and end my turn, and Oh and Reptilianne Naga's effect activates which switches her into attack position.Please don't get me started on those Romans."

Loyd Darkanen
Field: Stardust Xiaolong, Dragunity Arma Mystletainn (equip: Dragunity Phalanx), Scrubbed Raid
Grave: Dragunity Aklys, Reincarnation of Hope, Scrap Iron Scarecrow, Dragunity Knight Gae-Bulg, Shard of Greed, Dragunity Legionnaire, Dragunity Javelin

Nyra (Arya) Winchester
Hand: 2
Field: Reptilianne Naga, Reptilianne Scylla, 1 face down s/t
Graveyard: Alien Shocktrooper, Offering to the Snake Deity, Oshaleon, serpent suppression, Molting escape (you forgot it, lol)

Last edited by LustfulZex on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
dabuddah453

dabuddah453

Team : Asphyxiate

Duel Career : 0-0-3

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:23 am
Lucas staggers by the duel, barely making it into his dorm and taking a good long nap. Hopefully, he'll be up sometime tomorrow.
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:03 pm
"Maria that duel was too close for comfort, i'm going to look around and see if i can find something better for our deck." Airam says as she leaves.

As Maria walks into the dorm room she looks around, then shrugs "Meh I've seen worse places but i've seen better too." Maria says

a woman walks in, wearing a red tanktop and matching knee high skirt, find a corner tosses her bag and the uniform into it then sits down in the same corner.
she pushes a button on her duel disk, which transforms into a little Victory Viper XX03. she takes the hovering XX03 and puts it on her lap as she looks though her deck.

"Hmm...based on the last duel this card is kinda useless" Maria says as she removes one and puts it in her bag "I dunno bout this one either" she removes another one and put's it in her bag .

she watches the duel in progress noting the way the duelist are talking not only to each other but to the spirits around them.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:29 pm
Calx spots the newly entered woman and notices she's playing around with her deck. Interested in this, Calx stands up and walks up to her. Then says "Good day, my name is Calx Crownguard. You are..?"
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:28 am
"Maria" Maria says as she continues looking though her deck without looking up.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:48 am
Calx stares at Maria for a bit, then says: "Alright looks like you're busy, sorry to have bothered you." as he turns around. Then walks to the bed he woke up in, sits on it and continues watching the duel.
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:37 am
Loyd become somewhat more serious...

-And about Nyra... Why you keep her away from dueling like that?... You don't care of her, or you're just protective to her?...

((Man, did i need to finish the duel Sad ? I want you to show your ace Very Happy))
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Team : Super Friends

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:59 am
Darkanen wrote:

((Man, did i need to finish the duel Sad ? I want you to show your ace Very Happy))
((YES. >8| Don't hog the duel space and take your turn!))
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:53 am
"Its just how things are whenever she duels or goes through a stage of weakness I take over I am her source of power!.!" She says coldly.
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:57 am
The look of Loyd is more darker than before...

-You're wrong... she is much more strong than you... you understimate peoples, without knowing them much more. I feel in Nyra her sadness by your action... But you, darkness, you act without her approbation and take her into the shadow... I will prove you're shouldn't judge the others like that in this turn... because I will end this duel now!

Loyd draw his card and, suddently, a night sky appear behind him, where the stars form a dragon.

((sorry, lol, we forgot to write that I have a dragunity dux in my graveyard))
-I use my spell card, Stardust Shimmer! I banish Dragunity Javelin and Dragunity Dux from my graveyard to special summon a dragon-type synchro monster from my graveyard whose his level is equal of the additionnal level of the banished monsters... javelin is level 2, and dux is level 4, so that's mean I can special summon a level 6 from my graveyard... come back, Dragunity Knight Gae Bulg!

The stars form the white dragon rider on the field! Mystletainn begin to smile.

-I use the effect of dragunity phalanx... I can special summon him to the field! Then, I normal summon dragunity millitum...

The dragon and a a winged woman appear on the field, until the dragon become stars and the woman transparent.

-I use Millitum and phalanx for a synchro summon!
In the light of truth
Shine from the star and decend
In the sky, fall on your opponent
And show him your ultimate strenght!

Synchro summon!! Decend and strike! Dragunity Knight Vajrayana!

A second dragon rider, this time orange, appear on the field.

-I use his special effect... I can target 1 dragon type dragunity from my graveyard and equip it to him. I equip it with dragunity Aklys!

Aklys come back to the field and transform into a spear.

-This time... you will regret to judge Nyra as weak person... I use the second effect of Vajrayana! I can send 1 monster equipped to him to double his attack! Then the effect of Aklys activate! I destroy 1 card on the field... your face down is destroyed!

Vajrayana throw his spear, as his atk rise to 3800! The spear is throwed to the face down spell or trap card Arya controlled.

-Time to finish this duel once and for all... Begone, Darkness! Vajrayana! Attack Reptilliane Naga!

The Dragon Rider charge and make a powerfull blow, like a direct attack! After his attack, because of the effect of Naga, Vajrayana become a statue... But it seen to the the turn of the second dragon rider! But his attack is not enough to finish Arya... except...

-I attack Naga with Gae-Bulg... it's over... because i use his special effect. I banish a winged beast monster from my graveyard to gain his attack. I banish Dragunity Legionnaire, so my monster gain 1200 atk!

The wind become more stronger, as the attack of Gae-Bulg become 3200! Gae-Bulg charge and inflict the last damage to Arya!

Loyd Darkanen
Field: Stardust Xiaolong, Dragunity Arma Mystletainn, Dragunity Knight Gae-Bulg, Dragunity Knight Vajrayana, Scrubbed Raid
Grave: Dragunity Aklys, Reincarnation of Hope, Scrap Iron Scarecrow, Shard of Greed, Stardust Shimmer, Dragunity Phalanx
Banished: Dragunity Dux, Dragunity Legionnaire, Dragunity Javelin

Nyra (Arya) Winchester
Hand: 2
Field: Reptilianne Naga, Reptilianne Scylla, 1 face down s/t
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:10 pm
The dragons attack the defenseless Naja who only screams as the dragons attack ehr. The duel ends and the monster fade awat signing that the duel has ended. Though Arya seemed unmoved by her lost.

Arya had to admit she was bested for now at least. " It seems you were more powerful than I expected, next time I won't do it again and I always love a challenge, and please you know nothing of me and Nyra's relations just what I'd expect from a human" she said with an emotionless tone. Besides that was a poor attempt to try and get rid of me, did yu really think that duel would extinguish me from Nyra please. We will meet again boy and next time those eyes of yours will be expressing your agony as we duel.

Arya then lifts pulls off her clothers and what Nyra was wearing before she changed into Arya again re placed it. Nyra seemed tired even though she didn't duel Loyd. She collapses to her knees exhausted.
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:18 am
"Come on Maria we have more important things we need to do" Airam says as she joins back with Maria.
"Ok, lets go." Maria says as she packs her things back in her bag as the mini Victory Viper XX03 follows her, she walks back to the main testing rooms, finds the receptionist and hands her the uniform still in the bag.
"i'm withdrawing." Maria say as she walks to the exit. Hops on her Victory Viper XX03 duel runner and rides off into the setting sun.

((shadow plz remove me from the RP section))
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms   Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms - Page 3 Icon_m11

Chaos Academy: Slifer Red Dormrooms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next