Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Instant Retest Results: Zacky 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Instant Retest Results: Zacky Empty
PostSubject: Instant Retest Results: Zacky   Instant Retest Results: Zacky Icon_m11Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:56 pm
Match Duel #1: Blackwings vs Heros
Match Duel #2: Psychics vs Plant Synchro

Match #1 = 10/10 points
Match #2 = 0/10 points

Match Deck #1 Construction = 16/20 points
Match #1 Performance = 18/20 points

Match Deck #2 Construction = 15/20 points
Match #2 Performance = 10/20 points

Total = 68/100

Different Decks = 3/3 points
Attitude = 2/2 points

Grand Total = 73/100

Replays: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/JlCIGDGdRrRgeU73m7MdBL%2BJAn1RqZ45 http://www.sendspace.com/file/ivul4p
Comments:
Thhis is a super-quick grade version because you've already bought another instant retest. The hero deck seemed alright, mask change is better when you can summon Zero though, especially when it makes you do things like play Miracle Fusion and accidentally use your on field 4000 attack Excalibur for a Shining instead. Why don't you have Tornado in the extra?

Although this is a plant synchro deck, considering I didn't see so much as a Dandy until the second game it was hard to tell. Playing Effect Veiler and synchroing into Stardust after I'd already used Maxx C that turn wasn't the best play. I enjoyed stealing your Stardust Dragon the next turn and forcing you to remove it.

And then there is that BRD play. Oh yes. When someone has a level 3 tuner out, and plays a level 4 Psychic Wizard, the correct play would have been to use that Torrential Tribute you had sitting there. Losing Black Luster Soldier would have been bad, but losing your entire field while I lose nothing because Psychic Wizard summons a monster to replace itself is much, much worse. Sadly my connection thought that play was too awesome, but I took a picture of the carnage to commemorate it.

Also, you seemed quite confused about how Rai-oh works, thinking it would interfere with either Pot of Avarice or Monster Reborn. Rai-oh does not stop one from drawing from the deck, only searching. Rai-oh can only be used to negate inherent summons, such as Black Luster Soldier, Dark Armed Dragon, or Synchro and Xyz monsters. Not knowing how one of the most important Yugioh cards works tells me you have a long way to go.

You will be staying in Ra Yellow. Better luck next test!
Zacky

Zacky

Duel Career : 34-0-2

YGOPro Name : Zacky

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Instant Retest Results: Zacky   Instant Retest Results: Zacky Icon_m11Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:01 pm
Indeed i do Very Happy
Gg's Shadow =3
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Instant Retest Results: Zacky   Instant Retest Results: Zacky Icon_m11Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:02 pm
Tester DP awarded and Locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instant Retest Results: Zacky   Instant Retest Results: Zacky Icon_m11

Instant Retest Results: Zacky

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1