Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 16-0-4

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Re-Test Results: Alistering Empty
PostSubject: Re-Test Results: Alistering   Re-Test Results: Alistering Icon_m11Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:54 am
Match 1

Zombies vs. Karakuri: 2:0 - 0/10 points

Performance: 10/20 points

Duel 1: Missed a play with Karakuri Ninja - it should have attacked Sangan to get the free special summon. After that I just got control with creature swap and later Caius. The Machina Fortress was too late as I had DAD.

Duel 2: I'm fairly certain you could OTK me on turn 3 - but you played cautiously there. Unfortunately for you I had a big Black Rose play with lots of plusses to counter your big turn. Then you've wasted the dark hole on the single goblin zombie without an option to go for game; that was ashame as it allowed me to get the Utopia to secure my LP knowing the Dark Hole is gone.

Deck: 10/20 points

I think your deck is a little lacking on traps - I felt like I had a free run to do what I wanted in each of my turns so the duel was more dependent on my plays which you had no counter for. Try to rebuild it with more traps; it will bring you more stability. The Karakuri field spell for example is not too helpful - you should replace it with some useful traps.
Also, your only side deck was adding chimratech fortress to the extra deck; better work on the side deck so that you'd have more options to counter various decks.

Replays: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90837170/alistering%20-%20Retest%20Match%201.zip

Match 2

Blackwing vs. Inzektors 2:1 - o-x-x - 3/10 points

Performance: 16/20 points

Duel 1: Inzektors managed to surprise me the 1st duel. The lady bug and hornet trolled me to not set BTH and then Centipede arrived - and later Dragonfly. You've generated a lot of advanatage and I couldn't get a come back. Only mistake is forgetting to use Centipeded that was summoned by dragonfly.

Duel 2: Here my sided Skill Drain was in my first hand so I set a TT to bait an S/T removal - it worked and next turn I already had the Drain on. You didn't have any options left especially after I summoend the Stardust - and had call of the haunted ready as well.

Duel 3: Again I had Skill Drain in hand - this time you played duality and got heavy; so I set MST to bait it. Unfortunately for you you took the bait; and then drain was on again. You played pretty well vs. the skill drain here; maybe kept the warning a little too much but can't fault that. You had the roar to keep dragonfly alive - but I read the risk and dark holed the field just as you topped the MST next turn; would be your game if I don't do that. At the end you made a mistake with the call of the haunted on trooper when you knew I had Kalut - that meant game for me.

Deck: 17/20 points

You have a decent Inzektor build - maybe a bit too much running 3 Lady Bugs, you could try Giga-Weavil or maybe Hopper and Insect Immitation.
Again, there was almost no side - only in the 3rd duel you've replace two Maxx "C" with 2 Veilers. You should consider running Royale Decree in the side - it can come in handy vs. trap heavy decks like I play.

Replays: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90837170/alistering%20-%20Retest%20Match%202.zip

Total: 56/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 61/100

You'll be staying in Slifer for now - continue practicing and you should be able to get to RA soon enough.

100 DP should be deducted for retest.
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

Re-Test Results: Alistering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Test Results: Alistering   Re-Test Results: Alistering Icon_m11Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:54 pm
Tester DP given, Retest DP Removed and Locked!

Re-Test Results: Alistering

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1