Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Instant Test Results: GreenLantern68 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Instant Test Results: GreenLantern68 Empty
PostSubject: Instant Test Results: GreenLantern68   Instant Test Results: GreenLantern68 Icon_m11Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:05 am
Match Duel #1: Chaos Agents vs X-Sabers
Match Duel #2: Psychics vs Gravekeepers

Match #1 = 0/10 points
Match #2 = 5/10 points

Match Deck #1 Construction = 14/20 points
Match #1 Performance = 12/20 points

Match Deck #2 Construction = 12/20 points
Match #2 Performance = 14/20 points

Total = 57/100

Different Decks = 3/3 points
Attitude = 2/2 points

Grand Total = 62/100

Replays: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img560/5749/greenyacidburn.jpg http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/RkAyupgIJ5lkQ4Pih7CzPkkE9LRwHxR6
Comments:
Fairly standard X-Saber deck, good ratios. You only have 12 cards in the extra deck. There's never a reason to go below 15, especially in a deck with so many synchro options. You aren't running X-Saber Hyunlei, Scrap Dragon, Ancient Fairy Dragon, which you could add immediately to fill the blanks. Since you run level 4 monsters and Mind control, you should also include a Rank 4 monster to Xyz into. (I prefer Maestroke, but personal choice.)
Standard Gravekeepers. Interesting choice to main-deck Macro Cosmos. I wouldn't use three Gravekeeper's Steele in combination with mained Macro Cosmos, it increases the chance to draw dead hands. This time you only have 8 cards in the extra deck. Gravekeeper Spy is a rank 4 machine, keep your extra up to date with the Xyz's you'll have use for. Cards like Shockmaster, Black Corn, Steelswarm Roach, Abyss Dweller and Gagaga Cowboy make a good start. For some reason you decided to side out the Macro Cosmos, which is good against Psychics, for Dust Tornado, which does nothing to my non-existant spells and traps.

Match 1:
Sadly I DC'd at the end of the first game, but included is a picture of your Acid Golem with no materials, about to cost you the game since you had no way to get rid of it or to get through my Gachi Gachi Gantetsu.
- Not summoning XX-Saber Faultroll when you had 3 X-Sabers out. Either I would negate it with Rai-oh, or I would leave it and negate your Naturia Beast summon. Instead I negated Naturia Beast and Faultroll got to sit in your hand.
- Not summoning an X-Saber monster with Faultroll, instead synchroing into XX-Saber Gotttoms and not having anything to tribute.
- Using Monster Reborn to bring back Gottoms and attack my Catastor. That did not go well at all.

Match 2:
- summoning Gem-Knight Pearl when your two Gravekeepers combined would have done more damage directly. Even after the damage step, I can't imagine Pearl being a better investment then Utopia.
- Not setting your Macro Cosmoss for many turns, which eventually allowed me to Call of the Haunted a Gorz that you couldn't get over.
- Not attacking with Gravekeeper Assailant because I had one face-down. In the first game, it was quite obvious I don't run traps. Even if it were a trap, you have numerous other monsters in hand.

Shape up your decks and come back again. You will be placed in Slifer Red.
GreenLantern68

GreenLantern68

Duel Career : 6-0-15

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Instant Test Results: GreenLantern68   Instant Test Results: GreenLantern68 Icon_m11Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:10 am
Thanks for the test results. Will take notes into huge consideration.
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Instant Test Results: GreenLantern68   Instant Test Results: GreenLantern68 Icon_m11Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:48 am
Awarded and Locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instant Test Results: GreenLantern68   Instant Test Results: GreenLantern68 Icon_m11

Instant Test Results: GreenLantern68

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1