Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

Re-test Results: Boattack Empty
PostSubject: Re-test Results: Boattack   Re-test Results: Boattack Icon_m11Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:21 pm
Match Duel #1: T.G. Stun vs Cloudians

8/10 points

Deck Construction: 17/20 points
Performance: 17/20 points

Notes:

First off: I tip my hat off to you for trying something different. Cloudians is one of those decks that don't have a set way to use them so the advice I give will be my own (so it's up to you if you want to listen to them or not):

Sheep Cloud is an interesting tech but if you were using it to get some clouds: Turbulence does it better (and it gives access to rank 2 monsters as well).
Altus is best at 2 (3 will be cloggy and you won't use his effect that often).
I would run another Starlight/The Huge Revolution is Over since with your build mass destruction is the only issue (assuming you get Sanctuary out: which you did all 3 games): yes you have 3 Divine Punishment but that cannot be relied upon all the time.
Turbulence + Smoke Cloud is nice (and Fog Control is a nice touch in this case)

Other than that it's quite a standard build and again, bravo for attempting it.

Game 1:

Starlight + Divine Punishment + Sanctuary killed me. Just had no way to your life points: GG.

Game 2:

Your sides of 2 Moulin was very questionable: but night beam was a nice touch.
Wasting Divine on torrential just to save your Zeradias wasn't optimal but understandable as you had no monsters.
No monsters = GG

Game 3:

Mistake by me here: forgot about Raioh.
Game wasn't finished but like we discussed after, with Salvage it would've been GG.

Started with Sanctuary all 3 games... t'was horrible.
Played a game without many mistakes but you had some bad siding choices.

Match Duel #2: Blackwing vs Hero Kid Stun (no idea what it's called)

0/10

Deck Construction: 10/20 points
Performance: 14/20 points

Notes:

Focused on XYZ with Hero Kid (Reinforce Truth) and Pashuul + Fulhemknight was interesting: so you got some points for originality. Unfortunately it is too inconsistent and just not at testing-level to be honest. The monster count is too low and as it showed in game 1: the deck really needs a good hand to kick off.

Game 1:

Why get Hero Kid with Reinforcement instead of Fulhelm?
Wasting Solemn J on Shura summon
You hung in there with the traps but just couldn't get a monster.

Game 2:

Shadow Mirror was a nice side in.
No major misplays to note

Replays:

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/pcPFJLQgF7hwox1Iz7twMyKygPaAVwvJOl6NqUI9dKM

Different Decks: 3/3
Attitude: 2/2

Total: 71/105

You are in the Ra Yellow Dorm. Not sure if Match 1 saved you or Match 2 held you back: next time find the middle ground and continue working your way up.

Tester DP and 100 DP for Retest transferred
Boattack

Boattack

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 2-0-8

Duel Career : 25-0-47

Re-test Results: Boattack 2ntv8so
Squire
Re-test Results: Boattack 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Re-test Results: Boattack   Re-test Results: Boattack Icon_m11Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:42 pm
Thanks for the test Deca Razz

- Yea I know about the Kid Control xD It was a terrible choise, and I don't really know why I deciced to go with that either.. Guess it was a gamble, that went wrong Razz

About the Cloudians, I like your surgestion about a 2nd starlight or a huge revulation, cuz as u say, the mass destructions cards is really the biggest threath to the deck. About the Turbolence/sheep cloud, I don't hate it (actually I love it with the lvl 2 xyz), It's more of a space question. Finding room for 1-2 turbolence and 3 sheepclouds, thats 5 cards in a already tightpacked deck + drawing 2-3 sheepclouds on first hand is just terrible.. To counter that I would have to throw in 1-2 Moray of greeds, and then thats 2 more cards xD 7 cards Total! :p

- If u have any surgestions how to make them fit in, plz teach me :p I've tried, without succes ;p
Anyways- Im really glad u liked that deck, it was another gamble, and I've always wanted to show off my clouds xD

ps. I forgot about the side-in xD I realise now, that addind the moulins were a bit odd :p I just figured, that since Kristya wouldn't really do much difference (none of us really SS) I might try a different approach Razz - Thats also why I sided out 1 of them for another card (nightbeam I think?) Anyways, now I tryed it, and I don't think Moulin will have much stay in the side anymore Razz - Maybe with turbolence/sheepcloud it will be more available? (:

Thanks for the test Razz I'll redo it once I'll get the 300 DP Wink
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Re-test Results: Boattack   Re-test Results: Boattack Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:30 am
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-test Results: Boattack   Re-test Results: Boattack Icon_m11

Re-test Results: Boattack

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1