Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

Retest result: Tono1997a Empty
PostSubject: Retest result: Tono1997a   Retest result: Tono1997a Icon_m11Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:51 am
REPLAYS: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hp34lk

Match 1

Piper Relinquished vs Chaos synchro 2:1 - 5/10 points

Performance: 10/20 points

Duel 1: you could've forced me to stop my attack in turn 3. Even though it would only be 400 damage, it can still mean the outcome of the match. Using Zephyr on CotH would've been better. The three reasons: you could reuse CotH forcing me to either overcome 1700 or I wouldn't be able to attack at all. Another reason is that with CotH you'd have a special summon for Lyla instead of a normal summon. The last reason is that with a face up CotH I don't have to be afraid of a Gorz (which you even had in your hand). I'm not really sure why you used Double Summon to summon Lyla in mp2 either since it only -1's you and you could've attacked with Lyla.

Duel 2: I had a bad hand here, nothing I could do really.

Duel 3: You went all out asap which turned for the worst since I had Gorz in the hand.

Deck: 11/20 points

43 cards is too much, especially for this deck where you need to draw the best hands possible. Double Summon is a -1 for yourself unless you can OTK so I wouldn't deck it at all here. Two Tour Busses is kinda dodgy and can easily give you a worse draw, either remove one or even both since you want monsters in the grave. Winged Kuriboh doesn't do all that much either. Monster Reborn is a must. tl;dr: make it more of a control deck.

You will need more rank 3 targets in your extra deck because you run quite a few level 3 monsters. Most of the synchro monsters can be thrown out: 2nd stardust, Red Nova and the 2 Chaos Goddesses. Utopia Ray isn't good either. You're missing Maestroke and Temtempo/Leviathan Dragon.

Match 2

Blackwing vs Destiny Hero XYZ 2:1 - 5/10 points

Performance: 16/20

Duel 1: I'm not sure why you decided to waste Malicious' effect. Utopia alone should be enough defense and you only gave me an extra target.

Duel 2: Played everything out well enough here.

Duel 3: You ended up with a dead hand after I broke through your backrow so you couldn't do anything.

Deck: 15/20

44 cards and there's no Stratos, Solemn Judgment or even Reinforcement of the Army. If you run so many normal monsters you might as well run 2 Rescue Rabbits to go through your deck faster. Most of the Destiny Hero cards aren't that good: try making a theme out of it. There are a lot of usable level 6 ones so you could max out Dasher for sp. summoning options and faster XYZ.

Again, Utopia Ray should go out. Maestroke is a much safer and much better add. Also try to make room for Shockmaster since I feel like it's easy to get that out if necessary. And rank 6 monsters would go really well with the deck too.

Total: 62/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 67/100

You'll be staying in the Slifer dorm a little longer, but you have improved from your last test. I hope you improve even more so I will see you in a higher dorm!
Tono1997a

Tono1997a

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 7-0-31

Retest result: Tono1997a 2ntv8so
Squire
Retest result: Tono1997a 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Retest result: Tono1997a   Retest result: Tono1997a Icon_m11Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:55 am
Thx ^^ I will try my best to improve
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Retest result: Tono1997a   Retest result: Tono1997a Icon_m11Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:51 pm
Tester DP Awarded, Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retest result: Tono1997a   Retest result: Tono1997a Icon_m11

Retest result: Tono1997a

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1