Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

Retest result: Puffy Empty
PostSubject: Retest result: Puffy   Retest result: Puffy Icon_m11Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:45 pm
Match 1

Battlin' Brawlers vs Soul Ogre 2:1 - 3/10 points

Performance: 14/20 points

Duel 1: It is better to directly search out a ritual monster with Gishki Abyss, because it makes the odds of you drawing a Gishki monster with Levianima bigger (also makes Soul Ogre more viable). Especially when you already have the two searchers you need in hand in order for Salvage to become viable. You were also too fast using Compulsory. Other than that you seemed to have everything you needed to counter my every move.

Duel 2: Siding in Maxx "C" isn't effective since I hardly special summon monsters by chain and it is easy for me to wait a turn instead of having to XYZ. No missplay, nothing you could do.

Duel 3: You took a giant risk by not using Forbidden Lance on Levianima instead of Rai-Oh. Battlin' Brawlers hardly add from the deck, and can easily run over 1100 attack monsters. Luckily for you I did not have them so it worked out. You dropped Maxx "C" for nothing, while it would be useful a turn later.

Deck: 17/20 points

Main deck seems fine.

Extra deck could use some changes though. First off it has only 14 cards, so add one more. Remove one Maestroke for a Diamond Dire Wolf as it can remove threats more effectively if needed.

Match 2

Blackwing vs Hunder 0:2 - 10/10 points

Performance: 20/20 points

Duel 1: Due to a misscalculation I lost this game. This doesn't change the fact that you didn't missplay.

Duel 2: Again no missplays, you just dominated the duel.

Duel 3: N/A

Deck: 19/20 points

Again, main deck looks fine.

I'd swap one Radiant Photon Paradios for a Diamond Dire Wolf. That's about it.

Total: 83/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 88/100

You will remain in Ra Yellow. But you were very close! Improve that first deck and try again. I'm sure you'll make Obelisk soon.
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

Retest result: Puffy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retest result: Puffy   Retest result: Puffy Icon_m11Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:08 pm
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted, & Thread Locked!

Retest result: Puffy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1