Duel Season : 67-0-11

Duel Career : 214-0-93

YGOPro Name : Hostile

Battle Arena Gold
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

I want to say a few words. Empty
PostSubject: I want to say a few words.   I want to say a few words. Icon_m11Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:12 pm
A lot of stuff is going on here lately...

A few persons have problems with the authority inhere...I dnt say that members can do all they want and talk bad about staff!!!!

I understand that but this academy isnt a military institution.

I want 2 mention that some bigshots need 2 take a good look in the mirror and realize that an academy is all about friendship and respect and not about being the best or the one with the last word without a good discussion!!!

The way i've been treated is just horrible...The demoting issue is understandable but calling me a liar and mentioning my name in a bad way is just weak!!! Weird that after this drama a lot of people doesnt talk to me anymore...

I was and i am stll the first person with the biggest heart and i NEVER hurt a person!!!!
When some1 has a problem i'm all ears and i try 2 help them in the best way possible...

No problem that some think bad about me but i must say it hurts, i never experienced such a thing in my life before!!!

I dont understand these online friendships...Some are really fake and i hate that!!!

32 years old and acting like a kid??? Maybe but at least i talk with my entire heart!!!!!!

Austin

Austin

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 39-0-14

YGOPro Name : Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
I want to say a few words. 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: I want to say a few words.   I want to say a few words. Icon_m11Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:16 pm
hostile you are the best Very Happy
ignore this assholes online , they just know they will NEVER become nice and awesome like you .
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: I want to say a few words.   I want to say a few words. Icon_m11Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:08 pm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to say a few words.   I want to say a few words. Icon_m11

I want to say a few words.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1