HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Multiple Account ,Impersonation in Events ( in other words cheating )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EternalBelgarath

EternalBelgarath

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 45-0-51

Multiple Account ,Impersonation in Events ( in other words cheating )  2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Multiple Account ,Impersonation in Events ( in other words cheating )  Empty
PostSubject: Multiple Account ,Impersonation in Events ( in other words cheating )    Multiple Account ,Impersonation in Events ( in other words cheating )  Icon_m11Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:27 pm
Hi

As Chaos so kindly deleted my post in the WAR RULES section i am going to make my suggestion here.

People who make alt account and duel on behalf of team members to win duels in Wars/Events are cheating ( we don't need a written rule to know this but yeah some appear so stupid they dont see it so posting it was sensible Chaos ) so anybody caught doing it should be named and banned from all events as soon as they are found out.

That means NOW

And if proved that team leaders have known and done nothing to stop it , they and there teams should be gone too.

Now it seems ( by Chaos own post in War Rules book ) that there are and has been a few at it and i hope that they have been dealt with appropriately because if not it makes a sham of the whole ranking system and current Team Finals if any of those teams participating ( which again by Chaos own words to Salik " your team not the only one " ) ok not word for word but same meaning.

I can only say if they have been caught and you have proof i hope you have the guts to do the right thing for the people who are not stupid/childish or in so much need for approval that they need to cheat.

After all its not like you win anything in the end up, your only fooling yourself ><

Well War/Event/CEA managers and Members i would very much like to hear your thought at my Suggestion

-EB-
Katana

Katana

Team : Tricksters

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Account ,Impersonation in Events ( in other words cheating )    Multiple Account ,Impersonation in Events ( in other words cheating )  Icon_m11Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:39 pm
Although it is already in the academy rules that doing those things is class 3 :serious offense. Just saying.

"Cyber crime (Hacking, threats of hacking or attempts to hack, malware posting, identity theft, etc)
Having more than 1 account per person (This includes deleting accounts)"
Shubz

Shubz

Team : Trojan

Duel Career : 28-0-15

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Account ,Impersonation in Events ( in other words cheating )    Multiple Account ,Impersonation in Events ( in other words cheating )  Icon_m11Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:08 am
If this is about what happened yday..you guys dont know what a joke is...on skype i said i was awsome which is the name of a team member..but what you failed to realize was "awesome" has another meaning -_-

Anyway, whatever is said on skype has nothing to do with CEA, im sure Sabb has said this..correct me if im wrong.
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Account ,Impersonation in Events ( in other words cheating )    Multiple Account ,Impersonation in Events ( in other words cheating )  Icon_m11Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:12 am
This post was unnecessary. We won't be banning them from all CEA events from this due to the fact that they won't be on CEA at all. Its a perm ban.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Account ,Impersonation in Events ( in other words cheating )    Multiple Account ,Impersonation in Events ( in other words cheating )  Icon_m11

Multiple Account ,Impersonation in Events ( in other words cheating )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1