Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Duelist's Trial: Camula's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Duelist's Trial: Camula's Castle   Duelist's Trial: Camula's Castle Icon_m11Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:44 am
(Locked till the tourney)

[Connects to the Forest]
{Only accessible to Camula and her gang members}

The base of operations of Camula and her gang. The set up of the castle is similar to that of the European castles during the Renaissance/Age of Exploration era. The castle seems to borrow a lot of styles from the Victorian Era, which is weird since this island belonged to Portugal. Travelling inside the castle is like walking back in time. Everything in it makes you feel that you are in the 1600's. But there is one room in the castle that makes you return back into the present. This room has screens that show various locations on the island and a camera used to record things as well.

Players in the area
Camula

Last edited by LustfulZex on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Points : 100

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Camula's Castle   Duelist's Trial: Camula's Castle Icon_m11Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:28 pm
Camula had finally made it her castle, although it was already night. She locked herself in her private chambers. The room was mostly dark hiding whatever lies inside her domain. The only trace of light within her room was the flame of the candle on her desk. Camula was at her deck studying a set of cards 3 cards in one of the three rows. Beneath each row had a piece of paper with a name of a competitor, in order it was Achille, Mia, and Hans.

Achille's Fortune

"Well well lets see what the cards can tell me of my competitors." she said to herself.

Camula flipped the first card on Achille's row. It was Amores of Prophecy (The Lovers)

"Ah the Lovers, so he has a close bond with someone, lover? No, his sister actually."

She flipped the next one, which was Emperor of Prophecy. (The Emperor)

"The Emperor, the father figure, it seems Achille wants to prove himself to his father.. Ah yes! Achille is a child of the Madolche family, all those worthy in the family get a card based after them. Hmph how pathetic, came all this was to get his name on a card."

Camula was going to flip the third but then stopped herself.

"No, I won't learn of the future yet."

Mia's Fortune

Camula made her way unto the next row, Mia's. She flipped the first card revealing it to be Empress of Prophecy. (The Empress)

"The Empress, the female role model, ah it seems that Mia looks up to her mother with high regards, and wanting to be just like her when she gets older."

Camula moves on to the second card flips and revealing the inverted Reaper of Prophecy (Death Card)

"Ah well I was wondering when you would show up, usually this means transformation or change but yet you are inverted meaning that transformation will be halted or delayed, figures with her attitude."

Hans's Fortune

Camula moved unto the next row labeled Hans and flipped the first card which was the inverted Fool of Prophecy (The Fool)

"The Fool, so it seems Hans had began a fresh start at Duelist Academy... But issues and troubles had occur while he was there."

Camula flipped to the next card which was the Charioteer of Prophecy (The Chariot)

"The Chariot, the card of ambition. So it seems that due to Hans's... difficult life in Duelist Academy he wants to prove himself worthy to all others..."

Camula sits back in her chair processing the information she has obtained in her divination reading.

"Such interesting characters with unique passions and goals in life, it will be fun using their own passions against each other, twisting them so they fight till the death! Oh what joy!" She shouted.

Camula rose her her chair and looked out into the window looking at the full moon thinking how her event will turn out.

LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Camula's Castle   Duelist's Trial: Camula's Castle Icon_m11Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:29 pm
"Oh right! I need to tell them where to go, because of course, the damned fools won't know where to go." She said.

She stopped her gazing at the moon headed for her desk and collected the letters that were piled up. Camula then extended her arm.

"Nyra deary"

A barn owl swooped out of the darkness and unto her arm. The barn owl's eyes were black and soulless as the night and her face was white as snow. It seemed the owl was evil yet pure at the same time, a prefect pet for the devious Camula.

Camula placed the letters into the mouth of her owl which Nyra gladly accepted.

"Now go my lovely bird send them to my dear competitors!"

The owl flew off into the night to seek the hotel where the competitors were staying at.

[Inside the letter]

Quote :
Dear lovely competitor,

The tourney shall begin outside of the arena. (There is a big banner you can't miss it, but if you do you are a moron....) It shall be an exciting time really, watching you all squirm trying to come out on top. Anyways I shall be watching your success and failure

Sincerely,

Camula Nightwing
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Camula's Castle   Duelist's Trial: Camula's Castle Icon_m11Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:24 am
In the early morning just about the time when the competitors were gathering around the arena to begin the tourney Camula was looking out her window just staring at the sky, one can only imagine the things circulating around in her head. But her thoughts were interrupted by her owl returning back to the castle. Camula took a step back and allowed her owl to fly in. The owl lander on her shoulder, Camula tickled it underneath its beak which the owl gave an expression of satisfaction.

"Well I guess it's almost time for the tourney to start my dear, shall we take out seats and watch as our plan unravel now?"

The owl gave a hoot of approval which made Camula smile. Camula then made her way out of her room and then into her "security room". High tech recording and digital equipment was installed, and their was dozens of screens which showed different parts of the island, meaning that Camula could watch every move that the competitors make. She turned her attention to the screen showing the arena and was witnessing her henchman firing the gun, signalling the beginning of the tourney.

"And now the the fun begins she claims."

In the distance you could hear a song playing, off on a stool was an ipod connected to a stero. Wither it was always on or just started playing by it's self remains a mystery but the song playing was
Nemureru Hoshi No Aoi Suna. She sang a part of the bone chilling english lyrics that were translated from japanese.

"I sing you this elegy that chills to the bone
I sing my song just for you,
requiem of the dead, Shikabane who feel no pain"

[Romaji: Hone made kooru REKUIEMU
Hito no itami wo shiranu ikiru shikabane no tame ni
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Camula's Castle   Duelist's Trial: Camula's Castle Icon_m11Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:57 am
Camula observes what has been going on so far in the tourney, overall she was interested what has been going on. Her lovely spider Contesa killed Loyd as she ordered her to do, (she found him to be annoying.) He sees Creed laying in a tree over in the forest, seth hiding in the rocky shore, and Achille and Vyk seeming to have a moment on the beach.

Camula gripped the sides of her chair, she found this scene dissatisfying.

"I'll deal with this affair later." She says in a irritated voice. She looks over her shoulder looking at her owl Nyra who also exchanges a glance at her. "I believe you know what to do."

The owl flew over to the window sill and then landed there as if waiting. Camula grabbed something from a desk that was laying around. She then walked over to Nyra and placed something around her neck. Nyra the flew off into the sky while Camula pulls out a microphone from underneath her chair.

"Let the fun begin"
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Camula's Castle   Duelist's Trial: Camula's Castle Icon_m11Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:28 am
Camula gave a sigh and rubbed her the side of her head in frusteration. "Why is she falling in love.. with him. I don't understand why people fall in love. Sure love is a rose, beautiful and graceful. But what people fail to notice are its lethal thorns. Thorns that stab and make you bleed out till their is nothing left inside you. But yet they all make the same mistake.. even.. me. But unlike the rest I learned from my mistake, well the rest foolishly repeat their same mistake."

Camula looked at Achille and Vyiktora running through the forest. "She will soon learn that all those who love belong to blown around by the fiery winds of Hell for their passion, for love is just lust disguised with innocence."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Camula's Castle   Duelist's Trial: Camula's Castle Icon_m11

Duelist's Trial: Camula's Castle

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1