Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Duelist's Trial: Starting Area Empty
PostSubject: Duelist's Trial: Starting Area   Duelist's Trial: Starting Area Icon_m11Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:52 am
(Its morning the next day in here so be sure to end the day in Duelist's Trial Section first)

Right next to the arena where Camula and Airma dueled was a banner placed overheard that said Duelist's Trial Tourney. A very official looking man was placed underneath it. He had short black hair that was gelled back. His eyes were covered by his snazzy sunglasses. He wore a tuxedo and fancy black pants, even his stance was very proper, he stood straight up with his hands behind his back. It seems he was waiting for people to come.

People in this area

- Seth
- Achille
- Creed
- Mia
- Richard
- Hans
- Regis
-Loyd

Last edited by LustfulZex on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
samsoni1

samsoni1

Duel Points : 100

Duel Career : 1-0-4

Duelist's Trial: Starting Area 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Starting Area   Duelist's Trial: Starting Area Icon_m11Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:44 am
Seth wakes up in his room little fuzy as always when he wakes up. He then looks around his room to see where he is. With everything back in his head Seth notices that there is a note on his night stand, it reads.

Quote :
Dear lovely competitor,

The tourney shall begin outside of the arena. (There is a big banner you can't miss it, but if you do you are a moron....) It shall be an exciting time really, watching you all squirm trying to come out on top. Anyways I shall be watching your success and failure

Sincerely,

Camula Nightwing
Seth:"well looks like I know what I am going to be doing today".

Honest: "Indeed it is also the day of the tournament so lets try not to get knocked out in the beginning".

Seth:"I find that funny that you would even think that".

With that being said Seth then gets his duel disk and his deck all ready and heads to the arena.

Last edited by samsoni1 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Starting Area   Duelist's Trial: Starting Area Icon_m11Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:06 am
The sunrays shine through the window and wake Achille up rather early. He kicks the sheets off him and walks up to the window and notices it's open. *What the... Why is it open?* he thinks, then says: "Oh." as he finds a letter on the desk that's against the wall where the window is located. He opens it and reads:

Quote :
Dear lovely competitor,

The tourney shall begin outside of the arena. (There is a big banner you can't miss it, but if you do you are a moron....) It shall be an exciting time really, watching you all squirm trying to come out on top. Anyways I shall be watching your success and failure

Sincerely,

Camula Nightwing

He sighs, closes the window and curtains and goes back to bed.

A few hours later, he wakes up because of footsteps in the hallway. So he decides to get up, takes a shower and grabs an apple from a bowl of full of fruit. While eating it and getting dressed at the same time, he reads the letter again. "The arena, huh..." After finishing the apple, he grabs the bowl of fruit, duel disk and deck and heads to the arena while eating the various sorts of fruit.
Liyana

Liyana

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Starting Area   Duelist's Trial: Starting Area Icon_m11Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:54 am

The footsteps and people outside making a ruckus as they leave their rooms, awakens Creed. He gets up and sees that the windown is opened and there lying there is a letter.

Taking his time he gets dressed and after he had a bite to eat, he took the letter and started to read ;
Quote :
Dear lovely competitor,

Sincerely,

Camula Nightwing

'' Well, looks like she doesn't waste any time at all.

Hmm..maybe i'll meet that masked man and that other guy i saw at the boat. Maybe...
Well looks like i better get going''

Creed gets his things and heads out towards the arena
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Team : Tenchu Assassins

Duel Career : 101-0-62

YGOPro Name : TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Starting Area   Duelist's Trial: Starting Area Icon_m11Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:17 am
*The next morning, Mia wakes up in a bad mood, being grouchy about the way her hair looked, the wardrobe being too small and the hotel food being awfully prepared and having a lot of calories. To add to all that, she finds the invatation Camula left to all the competitors*

Quote :
Dear lovely competitor,

Sincerely,

Camula Nightwing

*As she reads that, she noticed another letter being left underneath her door, but the moment she sees Han's signature on it, she decides to dispose it right away. She takes a quick showers, gets dressed up, does her hair and her make up, for she has an image to maintain as the daughter of the legendary Joey Wheeler and Mai Valentine. She then puts on her duel disk and inserts her deck, as she puts on her favorite expensive perfume before leaving*

Mia: Finally, time has come. The journey with the boat and last day in the island seemed like forever. It's now time to progress that tournament at last and forget about the distractions... If I come across Achille, I won't even bother... He is not worth my time and I must focus on my ultimate task, to duel and defeat each and every one on this tournament, so I will be known worldwide, just like my lineage.
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Team : Genesis

Duel Career : 100-0-68

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Starting Area   Duelist's Trial: Starting Area Icon_m11Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:45 pm
Richard follows the others here .
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Starting Area   Duelist's Trial: Starting Area Icon_m11Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:06 pm
Han is up late that night thinking over his next move when a raven comes in with a letter.

Quote :
Dear lovely competitor,

Sincerely,

Camula Nightwing

Hans: I guess the true test begins tommorow and we will see just how this plays out

Hans next day goes to the shoreline to see if Mia took up his offer but then he thought no way she would do that. He exposed her and the last thing she would do is show humility. In one way from another some how he managed to have more enemies than friends and half the enemies never spoke to him before. He managed to make 1 friend but he did notice its prob only to uncover his past not anything to do with him. Where was that ally of his anyway.

After about 30 min on the shore Hans heads for the starting area
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 125

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Starting Area   Duelist's Trial: Starting Area Icon_m11Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:47 am
Quote :
Dear lovely competitor,

Sincerely,

Camula Nightwing

Regis sees the group of duelists making their way to the arena from his window.

"Finally, it begins" smiling, Regis puts on his mask and makes his way to the arena.
Darkanen

Darkanen

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Starting Area   Duelist's Trial: Starting Area Icon_m11Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:53 pm
Loyd arrive to the starting area. All begin here.

The place seen to be full of powerfull duelist... a new challenge for Loyd. But Loyd take more care about his goal than becoming the best of all. Still thinking about his past, he hope to found what he search here...
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Starting Area   Duelist's Trial: Starting Area Icon_m11Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:36 am
The official looking man examines the area and notices that all the competitors have made their way here. The man first clears his throat before he begins to speak.

"Ladies and Gentleman, I am glad you all have came to participate in this lovely tourney that my boss is holding. Camula Nightwing, unfortunately can not be with us here today since she is busy with other affairs. But nonetheless I shall be here to describe what will happen in this here tourney. First off you will have 20 mins to run in any direction you desire to isolate yourself from other competitors and then hopefully isolate yourself and then plan your strategy from there. Also this challenge will happen over a course of a few days so do expect to have to sleep outside in the wilderness. Madame Camula has has told me no one will be eliminated from the tourney till she gets bored watching the duels. And a reminder, not everything is what it seems, please do expect the unexpected when it comes to Madame Camula."

The man then reveals a gun from his shirt and raises it into the air.

"Now let the match begin!"

He presses the trigger which release a puff of smoke and a loud bang.

The tourney has began.

[The Beachside, Rocky Shore, and Forest are the first places that will be accessible overtime they will be locked and maybe possibly unlocked again as we progress with the rp. Anyways... May the Odds be in your favor.]
samsoni1

samsoni1

Duel Career : 1-0-4

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Starting Area   Duelist's Trial: Starting Area Icon_m11Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:10 am
With the sound of the gun shot Seth runs as fast as he can to the rocky shore he saw earlier.

Honest:"Got any plans to where we are going?"

Seth:"I saw a great spot from my window...... a small little cave of shore near the rocky's.... only way to get there is to jump from some rocks and it does not look easy but that will be a good spot to hide for now."

Honest:"Well then lets go."

With that being said Seth then runs to small cave of the shore near the rocky's.

(now why do I have a feeling that Vyiktoria will bump into me or the other way around)
Liyana

Liyana

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Starting Area   Duelist's Trial: Starting Area Icon_m11Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:39 am
As the man pulls the trigger, Creed walks towards the forest.

'' Seems like a nice place to isolate myself from the group.''

He quickly glances back at the competitors and sees them separating off into different directions.
Creed then disappears into the darkness, as he is engulfed by the forest.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Starting Area   Duelist's Trial: Starting Area Icon_m11Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:54 am
As the announcer of the tournament was explaining how the tournament works, Achille was looking around trying to spot Vyiktoria, but it appears she's not there. He thinks: *I guess she really isn't a competitor... Are there more?* He grabs an apple out of the fruit bowl he's carrying. As he bites, he realises that scary girl (Airam) isn't there either. *Camula said she's staff. Does that mean...* A shot was heard and the crowd starts to scatter, but why? He must have missed most of the explanation! Achille decides to go along with the crowd and head to the beach on his own, hoping to see her again.
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Starting Area   Duelist's Trial: Starting Area Icon_m11Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:06 am
Loyd seemed to have dozed off during the announcement and not even phasing out when the gunshot rang out, he should stood their thinking intensely about something. But he was so deep in thought that he didn't notice a black widow spider crawled up his leg, It crept up his back making slow and light movements as of it was an assassin trying not to be caught in her act murder. She continued to climb till she reached the top and carefully made way to his neck. Just like a blot of lightning hits the earth, the spider bite him with amazing speed and then made a hasty retreat. Loyd placed his arm over the bite but of course this was a feeble attempt. The venom from the spider ran through his veins slowly causing a painful death. He gave a horrifying scream before he dropped dead.

Two men in white rushed over with a stretcher. They placed Loyd's lifeless body on the stretcher and then headed off into the forest not even saying a word.

[Darkanen is going to be busy for a while so he has been kicked.]
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Starting Area   Duelist's Trial: Starting Area Icon_m11Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:21 am
Hans thinks to himself: its best to know my enemies so far i know that crazy chick hates me and loyd got killed from wat i see from those stretchers then there is the guy named seth and achille that i have no idea about

Hans then sees achillie wandering somewhere and wonders if its his time to see where they stand....no not yet best to lay low and not be noticed by competitors and if hes observant enough he will find wat he wants to know and he goes to the beach to think but stays unnoticed by competitors

(hah now u cant challenge me cause u cant find meh)
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Starting Area   Duelist's Trial: Starting Area Icon_m11Fri May 03, 2013 5:15 pm
After a while Airam walks out from the shadows, "ok that's where everybody went, looks like I can go to my favorite spot" says Airam as she walks off into the shadows.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: Starting Area   Duelist's Trial: Starting Area Icon_m11

Duelist's Trial: Starting Area

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1