Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Empty
PostSubject: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:23 am
v11:
Madolche deck profile (apr '14) ZRgL82z

I don't know the current format. All I know is ROTA is unlimited now so the change I'd make now is throwing away the hands and adding 3 MST + 1 ROTA. This also makes space in the side, which would include 1 Madolche Chouxvalier to counter that Shaddoll Winda fusion monster. It's easy to search him (ROTA, ticket) and together with field it ties attack with that monster so it can destroy it. It would, ofcourse, return to my hand due to Chateau. And Raigeki instead of Dark Hole, ofcourse.

Spoiler:

Last edited by NickV on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 7 times in total
Colonel176

Colonel176

Duel Points : 100

Duel Career : 6-0-6

Madolche deck profile (apr '14) 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:53 am
http://yugioh.tcgplayer.com/db/article.asp?ID=3177

This guy is a bit full of himself but he kows what he's doing, personally, I think the most interesting card there is guardian eatos, makes sense given the graveyard manipulation and hootcakes ability to remove your hand-traps from the grave, i'm also curioous as to why you don't run magilene, it gets you to your combo pieces aster than giant rat and without relying on your opponent to act, which is always risky/ a bit slow. Other than that, looks solid, I like the inclusion of the t.g. monsters.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:59 am
Colonel176 wrote:
http://yugioh.tcgplayer.com/db/article.asp?ID=3177

This guy is a bit full of himself but he kows what he's doing, personally, I think the most interesting card there is guardian eatos, makes sense given the graveyard manipulation and hootcakes ability to remove your hand-traps from the grave, i'm also curioous as to why you don't run magilene, it gets you to your combo pieces aster than giant rat and without relying on your opponent to act, which is always risky/ a bit slow. Other than that, looks solid, I like the inclusion of the t.g. monsters.
I find Magileine to be very slow in the current meta. Last format it worked, but not anymore with all the monster spam running around. I'll read that when I'm home, thanks. I have used Eatos before but with Hootcake flying around, Eatos seems a bit less usable.
Colonel176

Colonel176

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:14 pm
gd point, but i still think magilene is more reliable than giant rat. personally, if i were to change your deck, i would drop puddingcess, chouxvalier, one of the mewfeuilles and all 3 giant rat and add 1/2 maxx c, 1/2 eatos (depending on how many maxx cs you added) and 3 magilene. Also, and this may seem odd given the importance of the card, 3 chateaus is unnecessary, given the ease with which you can search/recycle the card you can afford to drop at least one if not two copies to make room for some more traps either to help control the pace or to boost your combos (maybe an ultimate offering) I've always felt that one of the biggest strengths of the madolches is their search power and effortless redundancy, means you can get away with running fewer of your key cards and make room for more control cards and tech. Hope this helps.

NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:18 pm
I've just read parts of it - obviously him topping means he knows something I don't about building Madolche in the current meta. I will make a v6 based on his build. Thanks a lot, Colonel!
Colonel176

Colonel176

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:09 pm
np
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:41 pm
Update:

Madolche deck profile (apr '14) CnEVwf7
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:20 pm
v7: figured 1 ticket was good enough (ofcourse I tested it) and ended up removing the T.G. engine again. Even though it is fast, it still remains a bit inconsistent. It's more of a stun build now while still being able to pull out combos effectively and consistantly

Madolche deck profile (apr '14) UOLUlRb
Chains357

Chains357

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 1-0-2

YGOPro Name : Chains

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:03 pm
Im a new madoclhe player myself. wouldnt it be good to run a t.g striker and a  spell striker for naturia beast? and how about puddingcess since she could pop drago sack easily or maybe  a second ticket instead of the third field spell?

My last question is, would it be good to run double threatanin roar/waboku  and Ultimate Offering.

All the other cards i mentioned are more preference based, but  the one card I find really helping me in this deck, is Ultimate offering. it lets you go off, and if they veiler your  Mille, you can still go off without being stuck with a 500 monster, which is also why i reccomend double summon. which is where t.g striker comes in. you can open with t.g striker and place the mille. if thye veiler the mille, thats still a free naturia beast, and if your able to get a stacked backfield, will keep your oppenent very locked down for a turn or two.

Tell me what you think. and explain to me why you choose not to run these cards in your deck. you seem like a pretty experienced madolche player, so theres probally something im not seeing here.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:06 pm
Chains357 wrote:
Im  a new madoclhe player myself. wouldnt it be good to run a t.g striker and a  spell striker for naturia beast? and how about puddingcess since she could pop drago sack easily or maybe  a second ticket instead of the third field spell?

My last question is, would it be good to run double threatanin roar/waboku  and Ultimate Offering.

All the other cards i mentioned are more preference based, but  the one card I find really helping me in this deck, is Ultimate offering. it lets you go off, and if they veiler your  Mille, you can still go off without being stuck with a 500 monster, which is also why i reccomend double summon. which is where t.g striker comes in. you can open with t.g striker and place the mille. if thye veiler the mille, thats still a free naturia beast, and if your able to get a stacked backfield, will keep your oppenent very locked down for a turn or two.

Tell me what you think. and explain to me why you choose not to run these cards in your deck. you seem like a pretty experienced madolche player, so theres probally something im not seeing here.
T.G. Striker and Warwolf were fairly inconsistant imo. Sure they can combo easily into Beast and Barkion but they took a whole lot of room when I could use those for more important cards. I won't say it is bad to use them, I just didn't prefer using T.G. or Spell Striker. Ticket is at 1 because it is not as important as the Field card, it is searchable, you can recycle it and with 1 ticket and 3 field there is less chance your hand clogs. I hate opening 3 Madolche spells or more.

Threatening Roar stops them from attacking your monsters, but that shouldn't matter when you consistantly have your Field spell on the field. It is also -1 for you while -0 for your opponent.

Ultimate Offering is a luck card more than anything so I chose for another anti-meta trap instead of it.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:30 pm
Updated OP with v9 and v10:

Madolche deck profile (apr '14) GfuHVgm

Madolche deck profile (apr '14) BEQEzph
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Team : None

Duel Season : 13-0-6

Duel Career : 43-0-27

YGOPro Name : Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:43 am
V9 : Deck looks nice , I am not entirely sure on the upstarts , they can be replaced with Magileine , Magileine is a +1 / Instant access to one of your combo pieces as well as deck thining / a waste of a normal summon(which for me is ok with the amount of defensive traps in there) , Excalibur is way too hard to summon with 3 Messengelato , it can be replaced with Ragna zero for your Firefist/Bujin matchup , I would cut either Alucard/Catastor for a 2nd Leviair , this card is truly amazing , having 2 is always good if your opponent manages to kill or stop the 1st Leviair and I've figured a combo(probably you already knew xD) with Leviair which can ensure a live Tiaramisu the following turn , Skill Prisoner is an amazing card for side deck but I find that Breakthrough skill is much better to be mained , Prisons can be replaced with Mirror forces.

V10 : I can't really comment on this one because of your tech choices here XD , tho my point on the (Prisons , Skill Prisoners , Excalibur) still stands.

Also , I made a topic about Skill prisoner that mentions some of my uses with it(prob no1 saw it lol..) , I would be glad if you see it : http://www.chaosera.org/t7100-skill-prisoner#59765

P.S : I would recommend playing Forbidden lances , They are worth a try and also saved my ass alot XD
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:03 am
I wouldn't cut Alucard from any deck if I had access to it. It destroys a set card, not many XYZ do that, and its a generic XYZ which can be more useful than usual in certain match ups e.g. Geargia where u can pop a set Armor or combo'd with Book of Moon to get rid of a problematic monster which isn't easily destroyed or affected by monster effects. The card is quite versatile.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:53 pm
I don't like having more than 18 monsters in my main deck lol, personal preference. I see what you mean but I added the upstarts for speed and it hasn't let me down. There are also enough level 4 monsters now due to Angelly. As for the Excalibur remark, how many times have you summoned Tiaramisu with 2 Messengelato? Razz
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:19 pm
My point on Ragna Zero still stands , It's better in the meta game , Excalibur will get the attack boost for just your turn and it won't have as much pressure on your opponent as you think and vs someone who's good , it'll be easy to kill it but Ragna zero will have more pressure on the opponent(It's effect is a Quick effect) in case you haven't noticed xD , If you still want to stick with with Excalibur .. fine :p but still consider finding a space for it and If I were to play Upstart , I would play it along with spell striker.

Oh , I almost forgot , you are playing T.G. striker and spell Striker , consider playing a ROTA?
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:39 am
i think they are there for support, not the main focus or clutch cards, so don't think a ROTA is needed, especially for 2 monsters.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:52 pm
Latest version, hadn't lost a Match with it 2 formats ago. I stopped playing when Pendulum was introduced:

Madolche deck profile (apr '14) ZRgL82z

I don't know the current format. All I know is ROTA is unlimited now so the change I'd make now is throwing away the hands and adding 3 MST + 1 ROTA. This also makes space in the side, which would include 1 Madolche Chouxvalier to counter that Shaddoll Winda fusion monster. It's easy to search him (ROTA, ticket) and together with field it ties attack with that monster so it can destroy it. It would, ofcourse, return to my hand due to Chateau. And Raigeki instead of Dark Hole, ofcourse.
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator

Duel Points : 150

Duel Season : 3-0-3

Duel Career : 28-0-21

YGOPro Name : Dragoon

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:54 pm
Can I ask why spell striker?
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:57 pm
Dragoon wrote:
Can I ask why spell striker?

1. Search Spell Striker with ROTA
2. Special Summon Spell Striker by removing ROTA from your graveyard

It's a level 3 so you can make plays without having to rely too much on the Mewfeuille + Anjelly combo. In this case, ROTA does what Mewfeuille does: supply a level 3 to XYZ Hootcake with.

It speeds the deck up even more and is now consistent due to ROTA having more copies. ROTA also has synergy with Messengelato and Chouxvalier, which simply makes it that much better.
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:04 pm
So since rota is at 3 are going to be running more of them or centering it during ur plays?
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:07 pm
Dragoon wrote:
So since rota is at 3 are going to be running more of them or centering it during ur plays?

I stopped playing, but if I was still playing I'd add 1 ROTA, but not a third Spell Striker. This would mean that I make the odds that I draw into ROTA rather than a (potentially dead) Spell Striker much bigger. Due to ROTA's synergy with Madolche Messengelato and Chouxvalier (which would be sided), even the third ROTA can be used-- even though it's really only meant for Spell Striker as the main combo.
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:20 pm
I'd say you should main MST instead of Lance or maybe run both of each to deal with Vanity and Skill Drain and other effect negation cards. Lance won't do much against Skill drain and Vanity by itself. Also, why don't you side/main Trap Stun/Wiretap? They work very well to secure your combo plays.

But overall, it looks nice and I'll definitely try it and see how it goes versus the current meta.

Now I am off to update my thread! Razz

Last edited by Dovahkiin on Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:21 pm
I don't think wiretap was out like 2/3 formats ago so that's probably why and I agree with Dova MST shuld be mained
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:21 pm
Skill Drain? O_O
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:27 pm
NickV wrote:
Skill Drain? O_O

Yes, Qliphorts main Skill Drain as I went against them.

Dragoon wrote:
I don't think wiretap was out like 2/3 formats ago

Wiretap was still a thing when I played 6 months ago. Lol
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madolche deck profile (apr '14)   Madolche deck profile (apr '14) Icon_m11

Madolche deck profile (apr '14)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next