Duel Season : 13-0-6

Duel Career : 43-0-27

YGOPro Name : Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
Madolche Deck Profile 2ntv8so
1st Division

Madolche Deck Profile Empty
PostSubject: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:29 pm
Hey folks , so with the new support Angelly , I started playing Madolches and they are really awesome xD , so I thought I would share it for you guys and also if anyone have any suggestions for improvements , I would be thankful .

I had 7 duels so far , 5-2 W/L and sometimes I just open with amazing hands and others I open with dead Messengelato and a few backrow .... lol so yeah still in need of some work.

Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/2m5uwn

Screenshot Update** : Screenshot : http://prntscr.com/2m793a

Shouts to Nick if he sees this lol Smile

http://prntscr.com/2m7gco Simmy <33

Last edited by Dovahkiin on Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ace

Ace

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-3

YGOPro Name : Doodle

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:20 pm
I would use a 3rd lance instead of the 3rd MST (side it) becasue blind MSTing is not advicable and besides Solemn Warning Lance stops everything (commonly used).
Also Dark Hole can go imo, as well as some Madolches because Angelly searches everything and you said gelatos get dead in your hand often. Personally I would run 1, mayybee 2 Mews and 2 gelatos, and even 2 Hootcakes becasue of angelly. Stuff you might want to add in can be Baaple (it's a tech I use and it's very decent because of it's stats and not horrible effect but I get it if you won't be into using him), Upstarts Goblin\ Duality (upstarts should work better here due to high SS'ing) and maybe Palooza, it's a win condition for Madolches especially now that you have angelly.
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:05 pm
Just because Angelly was released, doesn't mean you start cutting Madolche numbers everywhere, Angelly has increased consistency, not replaced it. Never go below 3 Hootcake lol its the most explosive card in the deck. I personally would keep 3 MST, it is such a good utility card atm, not only to deal with back row but also to disrupt plays e.g. making Spell book of tower miss timing or stopping Tenki from resolving, especially when the duel becomes a long grind game. No one is saying to use it blindly. Anyways I'm no Madolche expert so idk about card ratios but I at least know Hootcake should be kept at 3. General advice I can give is that maybe cut Veilers since you run Fiendish Chains, I would add 2 Black Horn of Heaven, it is really good atm, especially coz of Evilswarm Exciton Knight and also due to the fact that we are in a heavy XYZ format. I would cut D. prisons, go 2 Mirror force and add a 3rd Fiendish. Mirror over Prison coz it doesn't target and a lot of decks atm have cards that can save their Monster from being targetted e.g. Buujin and a lot of decks can spam (Geargia, Hieratic Rulers, Mermail, FF) so Mirror can be game changing.

Last edited by Salik on Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:06 pm
The main deck looks good, that's pretty much my Madolche monster and spells line up too. Try to fit in one Madolchepalooza, it can win you your games because it can throw your opponent off guard (even if it is searchable) because of how much you can recycle your monsters back to the hand. If you have 2 Messengelato and 1 Madolchepalooza in your hand, that's a free Queen Tiaramisu right there (palooza becomes a target).

Your extra deck needs more diversity though. You will almost never need 3 Tiaramisu, especially considering you send them back if you activate the field spell when they're in your graveyard. 2 Leviair and 2 Invoker is too much. Run 2 of one and only 1 of the other, or simply 1 of each. Gagaga Cowboy, Abyss Dweller, Crazy Box (EEV), Blackship, Excalibur, Ninja, Alucard, Acid Golem, Mechquipped, etc. can easily be ran so you have more options.
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Team : None

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:43 pm
@Ace : Basically read Salik's post..

@Salik : Black horn is in my side and also I've swapped Prisons for Mirror forces.

@NickV: Question about MadolchePalooza : If I use it to SS Messengelato , Will I be able to use his search effect still if I have another Madolche monster or another Messengelato?

I did some changes too , Thanks for the feedback guys.

Screenshot : http://prntscr.com/2m793a

Also edited the OP.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:37 am
Dovahkiin wrote:
@NickV: Question about MadolchePalooza : If I use it to SS Messengelato , Will I be able to use his search effect still if I have another Madolche monster or another Messengelato?
If said other Madolche monster is a Beast type, then yes. It even works if your field is empty and you use its effect to special summon Messengelato and Hootcake, because there is a beast (Hootcake) on the field when Messengelato is summoned (since it is similtanious). It doesn't work when there is no beast type Madolche monster on the field ofcourse.
Ace

Ace

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:22 am
Salik wrote:
Just because Angelly was released, doesn't mean you start cutting Madolche numbers everywhere, Angelly has increased consistency, not replaced it. Never go below 3 Hootcake lol its the most explosive card in the deck. I personally would keep 3 MST, it is such a good utility card atm, not only to deal with back row but also to disrupt plays e.g. making Spell book of tower miss timing or stopping Tenki from resolving, especially when the duel becomes a long grind game. No one is saying to use it blindly. Anyways I'm no Madolche expert so idk about card ratios but I at least know Hootcake should be kept at 3. General advice I can give is that maybe cut Veilers since you run Fiendish Chains, I would add 2 Black Horn of Heaven, it is really good atm, especially coz of Evilswarm Exciton Knight and also due to the fact that we are in a heavy XYZ format. I would cut D. prisons, go 2 Mirror force and add a 3rd Fiendish. Mirror over Prison coz it doesn't target and a lot of decks atm have cards that can save their Monster from being targetted e.g. Buujin and a lot of decks can spam (Geargia, Hieratic Rulers, Mermail, FF) so Mirror can be game changing.
Dovahkiin wrote:
@Ace : Basically read Salik's post..
Ok, let me make some explanation.
You want the build to be as consistant as possible. Hoot was once trickty to get out and to use (in a way....) but now becasue of Angelly...not so much. Angelly is baisically 3 more hootcakes- but you dont need 6 of it. She is an instant set up for Hoot so she is even a better Hootcake actually.
And it doesnt matter how explosive Hoot is, drawing Hoot and Angelly together sucks, you could use that room for stuff that add more consistancy (e.g Upstarts, more traps and so on).
About the 3 MST thing- really a matter of preference. I find it better to run 2 MST and 3 Lance as it is a really good protection card and MST is really only good against continues stuff, becasue using it on a set trap is not effective (the opponent will either have no backrows or alot of backrow which makes MST less effective). Also you could go for plays with minimal fear against a wall of backrows, something MST doesnt let you do.
*If it was not obvious I am not saying only 2 MST mained, I support the face that the 3rd is needed, but sided.
Also, are you speaking from experience? You said you are not an expert but still claim 3 is the 'minimal' number for it (even past formats had enough flexibility to run 2 Hoots imo).
anyways, tl;dr, I suggest running 1 less of Mew, Hootcake and the field for 3 upstarts, or 1 Lance, 1 fiendish chain and something else of your choice.
Everything with "Madolche" in it's name is very seachable as it is so only a tiny portion of them are good at 3.
Katana

Katana

Team : Tricksters

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:46 am
Mst should be played @3 if u want protection u should be playing trap stun for safer otk plays. Im finding madolche ticket @ 2 bad because besides it being a searchable card, drawing this card is just insanely ugly especially in a deck where you want a balanced hand of about combos and maybe set 3-4 backrow early game. You really only need one ticket per game, u can always shuffle back a ticket with tiaramisu, not o mention you can only trigger once ticket per turn. response to black horn and fiendish chain, divine wrath will do more justice here in madolche than both cards. If you have to horn a xyz im certain that the monster ur horning has a devastatin effect. This allows you to stop that effect, dump madolches from hand, as well as stop huge effects such as wolfbark or the necessary geargia armor or even a workd play from prophecy resolving. Excitin knight? Ok flip divine. The only reason i would run horn over divine atm is the recent play of hieratics as of late both standard and hieratic rulers, popularity contest with the ARG Series. I run 3 copies of cardcard as it is a huge pressure early or mid game whenur opponent is trying to get through ur madolches as well as backrow and you are able to setup better. Its probably a frustrating card to see that even people will just use up a veiler and that allows you to bait cards out. Compulse is really bad this format. The only use it has at all is bringing a monster on your side back to hand for protection in which lance, trap stun, do better at. Its bad against all other mus because fist, geargia, hieratic, mermails, constellar, most of the meta builds from the hand. Returning a monster to loop back later, no one will really care. Sure you can compulse xyz, but compulse doesnt put so much pressure on the opponent if they lose an xyz especially in a format where generally you can field up to 2-3 XYZ in a turn. Sombres, tensu, hieratic ss, accelerator and geargia trap. Im speaking from a viewpoint of playing madolche for a few weeks into the format and almost spending 100+ dollars irl before angelly comes out but I dont think madolche will last too long. It will be ok under the radar but the main part is the weaknesses in madolche and the fact that rhe way the format is kinda leaning towards "who can grab the extra deck and not allow you to play yugioh" imo. I ended up spending 150 on hieratics, extra is expensive and needed staples... And geargia i debated a lot but i dont want to spend money on trying to get exciton knigjt abuse. Geargia so stable with rank 4s and all but mistake and tkr might be a huge problem.
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:36 am
Katana wrote:
Mst should be played @3 if u want protection u should be playing trap stun for safer otk plays. Im finding madolche ticket @ 2 bad because besides it being a searchable card, drawing this card is just insanely ugly especially in a deck where you want a balanced hand of about combos and maybe set 3-4 backrow early game. You really only need one ticket per game, u can always shuffle back a ticket with tiaramisu, not o mention you can only trigger once ticket per turn. response to black horn and fiendish chain, divine wrath will do more justice here in madolche than both cards. If you have to horn a xyz im certain that the monster ur horning has a devastatin effect. This allows you to stop that effect, dump madolches from hand, as well as stop huge effects such as wolfbark or the necessary geargia armor or even a workd play from prophecy resolving. Excitin knight? Ok flip divine. The only reason i would run horn over divine atm is the recent play of hieratics as of late both standard and hieratic rulers, popularity contest with the ARG Series. I run 3 copies of cardcard as it is a huge pressure early or mid game whenur opponent is trying to get through ur madolches as well as backrow and you are able to setup better. Its probably a frustrating card to see that even people will just use up a veiler and that allows you to bait cards out. Compulse is really bad this format. The only use it has at all is bringing a monster on your side back to hand for protection in which lance, trap stun, do better at. Its bad against all other mus because fist, geargia, hieratic, mermails, constellar, most of the meta builds from the hand. Returning a monster to loop back later, no one will really care. Sure you can compulse xyz, but compulse doesnt put so much pressure on the opponent if they lose an xyz especially in a format where generally you can field up to 2-3 XYZ in a turn. Sombres, tensu, hieratic ss, accelerator and geargia trap. Im speaking from a viewpoint of playing madolche for a few weeks into the format and almost spending 100+ dollars irl before angelly comes out but I dont think madolche will last too long. It will be ok under the radar but the main part is the weaknesses in madolche and the fact that rhe way the format is kinda leaning towards "who can grab the extra deck and not allow you to play yugioh" imo. I ended up spending 150 on hieratics, extra is expensive and needed staples... And geargia i debated a lot but i dont want to spend money on trying to get exciton knigjt abuse. Geargia so stable with rank 4s and all but mistake and tkr might be a huge problem.

I disagree with a few of your points here , I don't really need Trap stun for protection as I don't really aim for OTK , much more like field control and plusing over the opponent and with 3 MST's and 2 lances to deal with backrow (Mainly what they fear is Fiendish , Prison , any card that banishes) speaking about S/T here. How is drawing ticket "insanely ugly" , There are situations when you draw a dead Messengelato or Hootcake , there's where ticket is comes in play , you use it to get them back to the deck and get a search in exchange(Mew , Angelly , Angeliene) basically one of your combo pieces .. After testing this deck vs a few players on here and a few ranked duels in YGOPro and DevPro , I can say that with these current ratios , I usually set early 2-3 in the game or I just build up my hand for Tiramaisu If i don't have the combos pieces and it's perfectly fine , the only thing that I am lacking atm is finding side cards that have synergy with Madolches and can go good with them , Yes I know how to side vs meta or other decks..
Katana

Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:52 am
Dovahkiin wrote:
Katana wrote:

I disagree with a few of your points here , I don't really need Trap stun for protection as I don't really aim for OTK , much more like field control and plusing over the opponent and with 3 MST's and 2 lances to deal with backrow (Mainly what they fear is Fiendish , Prison , any card that banishes) speaking about S/T here. How is drawing ticket "insanely ugly" , There are situations when you draw a dead Messengelato or Hootcake , there's where ticket is comes in play , you use it to get them back to the deck and get a search in exchange(Mew , Angelly , Angeliene) basically one of your combo pieces .. After testing this deck vs a few players on here and a few ranked duels in YGOPro and DevPro , I can say that with these current ratios , I usually set early 2-3 in the game or I just build up my hand for Tiramaisu If i don't have the combos pieces and it's perfectly fine , the only thing that I am lacking atm is finding side cards that have synergy with Madolches and can go good with them , Yes I know how to side vs meta or other decks..
The trap stun comment wasnt for you. Anyway trap stun is still gold to run where mst and lance doesnt do the same job. Mst doesnt cover a set 3+ and stin does more than just protect one monster, it protects from the turn as a whole. Also the points you made about maining 2 tocket is that you need to realize that.
1. Its searchable
2. You search and want to draw the field more than this card
3. You dont ever play more than one on the field, it doesnt benefit you in any way.

Hootcake and messeng are rarely ever dead cards in hand. And the way your stating your use of ticket is as you are only crashing your monsters which can be punishable with ms for a search. And saying that your opponent will let your search? Not mentioning smart players who let you get the search will probably have a follow up to your play. So still theres no real reason to even run ticket at 2, thats not strong enough to justify running at 2 when you probably can run more backrow to increase setups or wall whole ur still setting up.

Kycoo, dust tornado, extra copies of hand traps, divine of not in maindeck already.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:54 pm
Personally I run 2 ticket too, but running only 1 isn't bad either.

DNA Surgery is a fantastic side card as it ruins a lot of decks at the moment and if you call beast you have more targets for Messengelato to search with (Magileine becomes beast too, for example) or you call Fairy and then Ticket can Special Summon when any Madolche monster is on the field while its effect triggers instead of that only happening when Queen Tiaramisu, Puddingcess or Angelly are on the field.
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:39 pm
NickV wrote:

DNA Surgery is a fantastic side card as it ruins a lot of decks at the moment and if you call beast you have more targets for Messengelato to search with (Magileine becomes beast too, for example) or you call Fairy and then Ticket can Special Summon when any Madolche monster is on the field while its effect triggers instead of that only happening when Queen Tiaramisu, Puddingcess or Angelly are on the field.

Lol , How did I forget that? xDD , I will definitely give it a try and I also use it in my bujins incase yamato dies and I have no backup for it , but yeah thanks for the tips , the deck is really awesome now.

I'll have another deck up soon Wink

Katana wrote:
Also the points you made about maining 2 tocket is that you need to realize that.
1. Its searchable
3. You dont ever play more than one on the field, it doesnt benefit you in any way.

Not sure If i should be offended by that or just ignore it.

Katana wrote:
Hootcake and messeng are rarely ever dead cards in hand.

Ok so , How would you act in a situation where you have either hootcake/messeng alone in hand with an empty grave and a hand of S/T that includes Ticket , would you just set your S/T and wish for mew. to do something with your dead messeng or either summon messeng or maybe hope for a maxx "c" or veiler to dump it so you can use hootcake or maybe summon messeng let your opp crash it so you can search Angelly and start acutally making plays and search your field , Messeng alone or hootcake with an empty grave or no other beasts on field are dead and if you really think otherwise then I would need some EXPLINATION!

Also , One of my other uses with ticket is simply maintaining hand size alongside with the field and insuring a live Tiramaisu next turn which the current ratios are successful in those fields.
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:55 am
Dovahkiin wrote:
NickV wrote:

Lol , How did I forget that? xDD , I will definitely give it a try and I also use it in my bujins incase yamato dies and I have no backup for it , but yeah thanks for the tips , the deck is really awesome now.

Katana wrote:
Also the points you made about maining 2 tocket is that you need to realize that.
1. Its searchable

Not sure If i should be offended by that or just ignore it .

Katana wrote:

Ok so , How would you act in a situation where you have either hootcake/messeng alone in hand with an empty grave and a hand of S/T that includes Ticket , would you just set your S/T and wish for mew. to do something with your dead messeng or either summon messeng or maybe hope for a maxx "c" or veiler to dump it so you can use hootcake or maybe summon messeng let your opp crash it so you can search Angelly and start acutally making plays and search your field , Messeng alone or hootcake with an empty grave or no other beasts on field are dead and if you really think otherwise then I would need some serious EXPLINATION!

Also , One of my other uses with ticket is simply maintaining hand size alongside with the field and insuring a live Tiramaisu next turn which the current ratios are successful in those fields.

Sorry for the mistaken double post.
Katana

Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:49 am
Dovahkiin wrote:
NickV wrote:

Katana wrote:
1. Its searchable

Not sure If i should be offended by that or just ignore it.

Katana wrote:

Ok so , How would you act in a situation where you have either hootcake/messeng alone in hand with an empty grave and a hand of S/T that includes Ticket , would you just set your S/T and wish for mew. to do something with your dead messeng or either summon messeng or maybe hope for a maxx "c" or veiler to dump it so you can use hootcake or maybe summon messeng let your opp crash it so you can search Angelly and start acutally making plays and search your field , Messeng alone or hootcake with an empty grave or no other beasts on field are dead and if you really think otherwise then I would need some EXPLINATION!

My 3 points werent insults, I was just saying ways you get ticket as well as why you dont need to run 2. That situation doesnt make anything different if you ran one ticket. You opened a ticket thats good. My point still stands that you dont need 2, so why run 2? You had 2 st, madolche isnt a rush deck, you can sit on backrow and crash or even bait with ticket and sit. Patience is a virtue, you dont have to get angelly asap, angelly isnt the deck. Your opponent will have to play around that hand, recklessly play into you, or have to let you get searches. People play around madolche, madolche doesnt have to play around your opponent as much when it comes to be defensive. That hand is playable. Also you are giving specific scenarios that rarely happen, that doesnt prove your point. I also know that ticket makes tiarimasu live but do u use 2 tickets to make it live? No. Also I gave you a list of cards you should test  running with madolche that makes dumping easier as well as make both angelly and hootcake live more. Divine is amazing, it dumps madolches for you, it also hits hand traps when you are trying to go off, it hits all the destructive rank 4 xyz released, what more can you ask with it? A discard one is not a big deal compared torhe benefits offered than its con. Cardcard unbricks your scenarios just as easy. If ur ony running hand traps to setup for hoot, then theres a problem. Ill record a couple of matches and put them on youtube, Im liking this discussion though.

P.S i forgot to mention that you arent running pot of duality which could help brick hands too.
Katana

Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:26 am
My first post was disgusting so I reposted it so its easier to understand and read.

My points werent insults, I was stating ways you can get ticket, and why you don't need 2 of them; that situation wouldn't be any different if you ran one ticket- my point still stands that you dont need 2, so why do so?
You had 2 backrow; madolche isnt a rush deck, you can sit on backrow and sit on ticket. You dont have to get angelly asap, angelly isnt the deck. Your opponent will either rush and be punished by backrow, or grind and allow you to get seraches. Madolche dont have to play around your opponent playing defensively. That hand is playable.

Also you are giving anecdotal evidence of extremely rare scenarios. I understand ticket makes tiarimasu live, but 2 copies of ticket cannot set up Tiaramisu's activation requirement, unlike 2 copies of chateau can.

I also gave you a list of cards you should test  that make facilitate hootcake plays:
-Divine is amazing, it dumps madolches for you, it also hits hand traps when you are trying to go off, it hits all the destructive rank 4 xyz released, what more can you ask with it? The deck can manage a discard cost easily.
-Cardcard unbricks your scenarios just as easy. If ur ony running hand traps to setup for hoot, then theres a problem. Ill record a couple of matches and put them on youtube, Im liking this discussion though.

P.S i forgot to mention that you arent running pot of duality which could help brick hands too.
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:05 pm
You just told me to add in 5 cards without telling me at least any replacements O_o besides the 1 ticket , and umm also I am only interesting in maining divine to be honest , I find the others to be just too slow but that's just me and also might start maining black horn in this build 2 copies , But I'll test out with black horn mained once and divine wrath the other and see what's most effective in situations , Hmm Ok so what would you suggest cutting for either 2 divine/black horn , I would also not want to cut any of the traps for it(I want to increase the traps ratio tbh) , I'll replace the prisons for a mirror forces in the future and if you could take alook at this , I would be grateful Smile

http://www.chaosera.org/t7070-bujin-deck-profile#59540
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:24 pm
I'd cut the lances, one chateau and TT.
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:14 pm
NickV wrote:
I'd cut the lances, one chateau and TT.

I was only meaning for either 2 black horn/divine wrath , You misread that one Wink
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:19 pm
Cut 4 for 4 brah
genjutsumaster19

genjutsumaster19

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : none

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:02 pm
I hope you have a way to counter the transmigration break, as your cards try going to the deck, but are banished instead, as this card will cripple madolches
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:06 pm
genjutsumaster19 wrote:
I hope you have a way to counter the transmigration break, as your cards try going to the deck, but are banished instead, as this card will cripple madolches

Got 3 MST(mained) , 3 Dust Tornado and 3 Seven tools of the bandit(Side Deck) but thanks for the tip though.

EDIT : Just had a few tests with the new ratios and both Black Horn and divine mained , This is awesome bro Very Happy

http://prntscr.com/2nfboe <33
Katana

Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:16 pm
Yeah cardcard is bad in madolches. It wastes normal summons.
genjutsumaster19

genjutsumaster19

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:12 pm
Since when or what deck is card car d ever good in, i can't even put him in an exodia deck with out him sucking. I don't know if this card would fit, but how about a guardian Eatos?
genjutsumaster19

genjutsumaster19

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:14 pm
Dovahkiin wrote:
genjutsumaster19 wrote:

Horn of heaven says tribute 1 monster, it doesn't specify on your field, but can you tribute an opponents monster? it just says Tribute 1 monster.

Got 3 MST(mained) , 3 Dust Tornado and 3 Seven tools of the bandit(Side Deck) but thanks for the tip though.

EDIT : Just had a few tests with the new ratios and both Black Horn and divine mained , This is awesome bro Very Happy

http://prntscr.com/2nfboe <33
Ace

Ace

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:35 pm
genjutsumaster19 wrote:
Since when or what deck is card car d ever good in, i can't even put him in an exodia deck with out him sucking.  I don't know if this card would fit, but how about a guardian Eatos?
Not gonna comment on that Cardcard D opinion (though I got to say not a fan of it in Madolches either) but eatos may sounds good on paper but not so much in testing...I used to play with it and at first it was quite good (because Hoot, chateau and tiara always made sure my graveyard is clean) but after a ton of testing you find out that a chunck of the times you draw it it's dead. It was not the majority of the time, but still enough for it to hurt the consistancy of the deck. Plus, sadly, 2500 ATK is not enough alot of the time.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madolche Deck Profile   Madolche Deck Profile Icon_m11

Madolche Deck Profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next