Duel Season : 2-0-0

Duel Career : 122-0-71

YGOPro Name : DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Re-Test Result : MasterMarcus Empty
PostSubject: Re-Test Result : MasterMarcus   Re-Test Result : MasterMarcus Icon_m11Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:28 am
Match Duel #1: Thunder vs Burning Knuckler - 2:0

0/10 points

Deck Construction: 16/20 points
Performance: 14/20 points

Notes: Main deck i would take out Solidarity's and replace them with Forbidden Lance's. For the extra deck Lavalval Chain is a "MUST" card for this because you run photon trashers.
Duel 1: 
You started off with leed and 2 facedowns , i had to play carefully around them... You played too carefully , you should've sumoned more monsters and keep attacking me (with every monster except leed) = Leed would protect them from other traps and i would be basically forced to dprison some other monster to save myself..Instead you played too carefully ( not summon anything and no attacking) and let me draw many traps ( compulsory's ) etc. After i got enough things to take out leed and deal alot of damage you couldn't make comeback (Again because you were too carefull in the past turns).

Duel 2: Sided in LIM's.
Turn 3 : Summoning Cestus was a little bit wierd choice , then again what ever you summoned would get photon paradios'ed..On your turn 7 you should've saved Sparrer in your hand and not just set it (because later you drew Glassjaw which would basicaly give you an "leed" and that would bring you some time since you had heavy storm in hand aswell).. But you didnt , and after that mistake you couldnt do/play anything!

Duel 3: 
N/A

Match Duel #2: Constellar vs Harpies - 2:0

0/10 points

Deck Construction: 18/20 points
Performance: 16/20 points

Notes : Solid main and extra deck.

Duel 1:
You couldn't do much in this duel , i just keeped resummoning Plaeidaes and didnt let you do a single thing.

Duel 2: 
No major missplays. Again Plaeidaes came for the rescue XD

Duel 3 :
N/A

Total 64/105

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 69/105

You will be moving to Slifer Red Dorm.
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Re-Test Result : MasterMarcus 2ntv8so
Squire
Re-Test Result : MasterMarcus 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Re-Test Result : MasterMarcus   Re-Test Result : MasterMarcus Icon_m11Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:23 am
ehhh thats alright ill get my retest soon and move back to raa at least where i belong 
just bad luck i guess
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Re-Test Result : MasterMarcus   Re-Test Result : MasterMarcus Icon_m11Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:48 am
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted, Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Test Result : MasterMarcus   Re-Test Result : MasterMarcus Icon_m11

Re-Test Result : MasterMarcus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1