Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
Re-test Results : MasterMarcus 2ntv8so
1st Division

Re-test Results : MasterMarcus Empty
PostSubject: Re-test Results : MasterMarcus   Re-test Results : MasterMarcus Icon_m11Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:06 pm
Match 1

Chaos Dragons vs Inzektors 2:0 0/10 points

Performance: 16/20 points

Duel 1: Treacherous killed your last play here gg. You didn't misplay.

Duel 2: No notable misplays. REDMD + Pulsar got you here.gg

Duel 3: N/A

Deck: 16/20 points

I would - the Earwing, it was an ok card for another Duality
- both chronomally, and Crazy Box for Dire Wolf, Cowboy, and Abyssdweller.
- Ouroborous for Adreus.
- Craybox for Blackship of Corn

Match 2

T.G Agents vs Prophecy 2:0 0/10 points

Performance: 15/20 points

Duel 1: Turn 14, didn't even set fate.

Duel 2: Turn 1, should've held the High Priest play until I made a move. You would have had 3 Priestess and huge advantage and take the game easily had you not just wasted a play. Unfortunate misclick for High Priest. Didn't use fate on catastor and set it instead. Well mst got you here, but idk why you didn't just use fate on catastor. I maintained it and you lost the game because you couldn't keep priest/ get catastor off the field.

Duel 3: N/A

Deck: 16/20 points

Only 1 tower? Tower is a staple at 2. Maxx C is an ok side against agents. Don't think you should be running Reaper and Prophecy, but I guess that was your choice for the prophecy deck build.

- Master of blades, Number 40, Chronomally, and Swordbreaker
+ Daigusto Phoenix, Shining Elf, Dragosack, Gachi Gachi.

Total: 63/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +1
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 67/100

You are still in Slifer Red Dorm. By now, you should be seeking help for tests more, and figuring out how to be more judgmental and make stronger reads/plays. You have plays. You need to learn when and when not to use plays more, and you will do better next time. Also, the the deck choices for testing might have not been the best. Inzektors without hornet is pretty rough, and Reaper build needs to be faster to be able to abuse it in testing. It would be easier to play into World, than utilize Reaper to the fullest.
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Points : 100

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Re-test Results : MasterMarcus   Re-test Results : MasterMarcus Icon_m11Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:40 am
Not exactly true cause my deck doesn't run 3 priestess. Its more consistent running into reaper. Mainly I'm just milling spellbooks and stalling till i get it which i go into such cards as norito and magi magi maybe even messier 7. This builds focus was getting reaper and the rank 6. Now multiple times I could have brought out reaper but I personally didn't because its affect would be useless and wasted which is when I turned to prietess to hold the field till it was ready. Also after extensive practice with the deck I know what world can do with it. Its great sometimes but sometimes it can be a drawback. That's how I actually designed the deck.

Now yes one freaking epic raging replay got me round 2 of match 2 but I know I'm a lot better than I show. As much as u may think I'm terrible ill still win games Razz. Help is out of the norm. I quite frankly knew what I was doing with the decks for the most part. (for the record the single tower was because i sided out the other 2)

I personally choose to use decks with a lesser advantage to give me more of a challenge to win and fight for it. Now quite frankly god do i hate playing without hornet. Though its very doable and inzektors are still that good. That is if you can start a spam with dragonfly and are consistently be able to search with centipede very doable win.
Katana

Katana

Team : Tricksters

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Re-test Results : MasterMarcus   Re-test Results : MasterMarcus Icon_m11Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:58 am
Quote :
It would be easier to play into World, than utilize Reaper to the fullest.
I said rough without hornet, I didn't say unplayable. Challenge? you mean challenge as in, you have to topdeck every card you need/sack to win with a bad deck?
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Re-test Results : MasterMarcus   Re-test Results : MasterMarcus Icon_m11Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:10 pm
No not exactly. I have had a lot of success against many strong competitors with aggro reaper. Reaper decks don't very much need topdecks very often. Now there are just those times your opponent has that better hand and such to beat you but its a very rare occasion for the deck to just fail from having to topdeck. Aggro reapers win or lose are strong competitive decks and have very good against most duelists.

Take these replays for example http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Q9IyS1qBeBOPFkdKDQFWwC8N%2FxED%2B7Gb
Austin

Austin

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 39-0-14

YGOPro Name : Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Re-test Results : MasterMarcus   Re-test Results : MasterMarcus Icon_m11Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:02 pm
MasterMarcus wrote:
No not exactly. I have had a lot of success against many strong competitors with aggro reaper. Reaper decks don't very much need topdecks very often. Now there are just those times your opponent has that better hand and such to beat you but its a very rare occasion for the deck to just fail from having to topdeck. Aggro reapers win or lose are strong competitive decks and have very good against most duelists.

Take these replays for example http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Q9IyS1qBeBOPFkdKDQFWwC8N%2FxED%2B7Gb
so a deck that open decree against infernity and decree+fissure against bujin mean it's good ??!!

bro u clearly draw ur side deck in ur opening hand what made u win xD
and as for fist u just had the better hands and ur opponent wasnt that good
Liyana

Liyana

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Re-test Results : MasterMarcus   Re-test Results : MasterMarcus Icon_m11Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:23 pm
Austin need i remind you these threads are ONLY for the tester and testee to comment on, so please refrain from posting here. Thank you.
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Re-test Results : MasterMarcus   Re-test Results : MasterMarcus Icon_m11Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:43 pm
Austin wrote:
MasterMarcus wrote:

so a deck that open decree against infernity and decree+fissure against bujin mean it's good ??!!

bro u clearly draw ur side deck in ur opening hand what made u win xD
and as for fist u just had the better hands and ur opponent wasnt that good

That clearly is your opinion which in this case doesn't matter. Though to satisfy your outlandishness why don't you duel them and find out.

The fact is consistently if i saved every replay of every duel I've been in with these and gave them to you, you would see the deck wins consistently which is in this case all that matters. So quite frankly Austin your opinion is useless and doesn't matter.
Katana

Katana

Team : Tricksters

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Re-test Results : MasterMarcus   Re-test Results : MasterMarcus Icon_m11Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:37 am
MasterMarcus wrote:
Not exactly true cause my deck doesn't run 3 priestess. Its more consistent running into reaper. Mainly  I'm just milling spellbooks and stalling till i get it which i go into such cards as norito and magi magi maybe even messier 7. This builds focus was getting reaper and the rank 6. Now multiple times I could have brought out reaper but I personally didn't because its affect would be useless and wasted which is when I turned to prietess to hold the field till it was ready. Also after extensive practice with the deck I know what world can do with it. Its great sometimes but sometimes it can be a drawback. That's how I actually designed the deck.

Now yes one freaking epic raging replay got me round 2 of match 2 but I know I'm a lot better than I show. As much as u may think I'm terrible ill still win games Razz. Help is out of the norm. I quite frankly knew what I was doing with the decks for the most part. (for the record the single tower was because i sided out the other 2)

I personally choose to use decks with a lesser advantage to give me more of a challenge to win and fight for it. Now quite frankly god do i hate playing without hornet. Though its very doable and inzektors are still that good. That is if you can start a spam with dragonfly and are consistently be able to search with centipede very doable win.
I just realized, tower is bad at 3 btw. Why did u side out 2 only 1, when you get 2 draws per turn? And sets up situations to be inadvantage with?
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Re-test Results : MasterMarcus   Re-test Results : MasterMarcus Icon_m11Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:58 am
I sided it out so I can use some of my other side cards. That card happened to be the least of my needs usually. I'd rather take 2 of them out than some other spellbook I might need later.
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Re-test Results : MasterMarcus   Re-test Results : MasterMarcus Icon_m11Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:18 am
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted & Thread Locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-test Results : MasterMarcus   Re-test Results : MasterMarcus Icon_m11

Re-test Results : MasterMarcus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1