Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 44-0-35

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Retest Result MarcusMaster Empty
PostSubject: Retest Result MarcusMaster   Retest Result MarcusMaster Icon_m11Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:07 pm
Match 1: Blue-eyes Dragons vs Masked Heros 1:2 10/10points
Performance:17/20

Duel 1: No misplays.

Duel 2: Turn 3 You Masked changed Bubble into  Acid when i had 1 facedown. Personally i dont think its the smart idea to Acid 1 facedown. Its the same as heavy storming 1 facedown. Looks like you sided Grandmole and rivary of the warlords????? Thats a really bad choice considering that most of my monsters are Dragons and only monster im gonna be setting is Ryko. I also see an Debunk which is an okay choice. I don't think your side was prepared to face my deck. However, you should have the basic sides in your deck such as Effect veiler and Maxx C. Those alone could have enough to stop my deck considering I spam like crazy.

Duel 3: You actually took out Rivary Of The Warlords which is good. But you took out Debunk as well. I would recommend you working on siding a little more. Side deck should always have Effect veiler and Maxx C. By now you should of realized that i didnt run any traps, so i dont understand why you still have 1 heavy storm and 2 MST. 2MST would be enough. In game 2 you saw I put an Decree fd so you should have known it by now.

Deck: 14/20
You need to fix your sides and i see your extra deck doesn't have Shinning. You should at least be running 1 of him. The main point deduction is coming from your sides

Match 2: Hunder Vs Hunder 2:1 5/10 points
Performance: 16/20
Duel 1: You solemn warning and Judgmenet PAhunder. This was a huge misplay that cost you to lose. You should of waited until i Special summoned to Solemn Warning. You wasted almost all of your lifepoints to keep 1 card off the field.

Duel 2 You sided Effect veilers. Considering its a mirror match ill let it pass. Ill get more into the sides in the deck.
I opened bad and you had first turn Flashing stardust. Not much i can do.

Duel 3: You kept the same side. No misplays

Deck: 14/20
The reason why i said 14/20 is because first off you main 2 Wattcine Which is Extremely  not needed in Hunderdeck then you mained 2  Judgement of Thunder which is also unneeded for the extra deck you only really need 1 Radiant Photon Paradios and you dont need number 106 this isnt real life we dont run him and he isnt really needed in this deck at all i would take the evilswarm  ouroboros out as well. In your main deck you should have 2 POD. Also you need POA. POA is Mandatory in this deck considering you are spaming a lot of cards will be in your grave and you will need to recycle those monsters. For your extra deck i would recommend putting 1 stardust dragon in there. Flashing and Regular Stardust lock is simply amazing in this deck. This is just me but i also put an Thought ruler archfiend in the deck. This is just amazing with vylon prism. Also you only sided Effect veilers so i know you werent propered for a mirror match. Your side deck should also have Mind crush. It is extremely good This format and is amazing in mirror matches I also put 1 DDV and uses corn as a target. It might seem little but considering that most mosters in HUNDER are less than 1500 it will do so much trust me.

Bonus
Attitude +2
Different Deck +3

Grandtotal 81/100
Congratulation you are in RA YELLOW

Last edited by Goddess Of War on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

Retest Result MarcusMaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retest Result MarcusMaster   Retest Result MarcusMaster Icon_m11Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:29 pm
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted, Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!

Retest Result MarcusMaster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1