Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

Retest result: Dragoon Empty
PostSubject: Retest result: Dragoon   Retest result: Dragoon Icon_m11Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:22 pm
Match 1

Blackwing vs Beast-Warrior stun 2:0 - 0/10 points

Performance: 13/20 points

Duel 1: Attacking Sirocco with Barbaros was a bad move, you had no way to boost its attack so he'd be killed either way. Remember that Tenken can only be activated in Main Phase 1, so do it then. You realised it a turn later but by then it was already too late.

Duel 2: Summoning Limit and Vanity's Emptiness are pretty good sides against Blackwings, but not at one of each. Summoning Bearman in turn 1 warned me that you had Skill Drain or Tenken, so I knew what my MST target would be. Instead of this, you could have just summoned Leopard and search for Tensen or Tenken.

You should have used Solemn Warning on Shura. Even if Skill Drain wouldn't be hit by MST, you could have anticipated the search of Kalut with Black Whirlwind the moment I activated it. This way I would've destroyed Bearman anyway and you'd be left without monsters (you only had Leopard in hand, useless in this situation).

Duel 3:

Deck: 15/20 points

I like the idea of combining Tenken with the likes of Barbaros and Bearman, however you need to find a way to make your deck a bit faster. You already run Cardcar D which is a good way to do this but I think maining Maxx "C" next to it would be the best choice. Removing Rescue Rabbit and the 3 vanilla would give you spots for it, as the Rabbit engine isn't good or consistent anymore. I'd add more Fire Fist support (Tenki, Bear and Gorilla) since they search for the cards you want. They're useful as field control if you don't have Skill Drain, and they can easily be backup or beatdown if you do have it. I'm not a fan of Reborn Tengu - it's easy to take it and it's second one down.

The extra deck looks pretty good, however I don't know why you run Master Key Beetle when you don't have any level 4 Dark attribute monsters in your deck. I'm guessing you have Kycoo in the side but you will almost never be able to summon Key Beetle.

Match 2

Madolche vs Fire Kings 2:0 - 0/10 points

Performance: 16/20 points

Duel 1: You had a very good first turn and it put me in a bad spot. You made a good move when you used Fire King Circle on Garunix when I chained Fiendish Chain, but summoning Firedog with it was a mistake. You'd be better off summoning Barong because the chain link 1 of Garunix was still waiting to be resolved; I think you didn't realise Fiendish Chain wouldn't negate it since it wasn't on the field anymore. This made you miss out on a search.

Duel 2: Royal Decree at 1 is a bit weird; I'd side atleast 2 or even 3. Maxx "C" is a good side against Madolche. You should have summoned Firedog in attack. 1900 attack is no laughing matter but its defense of 200 is. After that I got resources very quickly by getting Chateau and Ticket while you were quickly running out of it. This eventually meant game.

Duel 3:

Deck: 16/20 points

Your main deck looks very good, though maining Maxx "C" or Effect Veiler is a bit better than D.D. Crow.

14 cards in the extra deck... You can atleast add one more in that you think will be useful. You also need diversity; I see a lot of double copies.

Total: 60/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 65/100

You'll be staying in Slifer Red a bit longer. Try to keep track of your cards and practice learning ruling, you will make it to Ra next time if you improve on these 2 aspects. Smile
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

Retest result: Dragoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retest result: Dragoon   Retest result: Dragoon Icon_m11Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:42 pm
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted & Thread Locked!

Retest result: Dragoon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1