Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 44-0-35

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Instant Retest: WeeDY Empty
PostSubject: Instant Retest: WeeDY   Instant Retest: WeeDY Icon_m11Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:24 am
Match 1: Machina Gadget vs Blackwings 2:0 10/10points
Performance: 16/20
Duel 1: I found this funny.. Turn 4 you Went DAD and only nuked 1 backrow. When going DAD you always try to nuke the field. Especially when you don't need the darks in your grave.

Duel 2: You sided soul Drain.. I wouldn't side soul drain because it doesn't really hurt me. It literally only hurts Fortress.. While its in the grave and 9/10 im going to be using it from my hand. Maybe Skill Drain would of been a better choice considering i don't have many beaters. No misplays

Deck: 16/20
I wouldn't have a single Maxx C in the main deck. You shouldn't have Maxx C in your main deck in blackwings. I also noticed that you don't have any MST. Try to fit at least 2 MST in the deck. In the Extra Take out 1 BAM and add an Corn

Match 2: Hunder Vs Chaos Dragons 2:1 3/10 points
Performance: 15/20
Duel 1: We Both Opened Bad, but I opened 2 MST 1 Heavy A T.T and A bottomless. You had me beat. There wasn't much i could do. As you saw I misplayed big time in turn 13. Yes.. Testers Misplay. It cost me the game and you capitalized and won good job.

Duel 2: You sided skill Drain. Good side But veiler would of helped too Make sure you have veiler in your side.Turn 6. You overextended and that cost you the game. Instead of trying to Bounce your REDMD With M7 you should of banished it with Chaos Sorcerer. You walked right into that one. Turn 10. I dont know if you given up at this point or you forgot i had honest in my hand when i searched it with POD. Either way that cost you the game.

Duel 3: No misplays.

Deck: 15/20

I wouldnt Main Kycoo in chaos dragons Its not really needed but you can uses it. I would probably replace it with 2 veiler. I noticed in your extra you run rank 3s But only have 1 level 3 card which is Spirit Reaper. Maybe try to put some tour guides in the deck and take out Colossal fighter and put in a zenamines

Total: 75/100

Bonus
Attitude+2
Different Decks +3

Grand Total 78/100

Congratulations you will be going to RA Yellow

Ps: Your top decking skills are flawless lol.
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

Instant Retest: WeeDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instant Retest: WeeDY   Instant Retest: WeeDY Icon_m11Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:57 pm
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted, Dorm Reassigned & Thread Locked!

Instant Retest: WeeDY

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1