Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 44-0-35

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Instant Retest: Amelia Empty
PostSubject: Instant Retest: Amelia   Instant Retest: Amelia Icon_m11Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:10 am
Match 1: Gravekeepers vs Scrap 2:0 0/10points
Performance: 16/20

Duel 1: No Misplays. You hardly drew any non tuners which gave me game. Also i had necrovalley face up so you had a dead monster reborn and call of the haunted.

Duel 2: You sided Iron Wall and Chain Destruction. Good Cards against Gks. Make sure since scraps are Earth you have a light-imprisoning mirror and a shadow-imprisoning mirror in your side. Turn 7 you had 2 Redox in your hand and you used its effect to special summon the other Redox and it was negated because of necrovalley. Im not gonna count this as a misplay because you try to Special Summon the Redox that you used the effect with, but you had no way of telling which one was which. Good try though. You opened bad again and my necrovalley stop all your plays. Nothing you could do

Deck: 16/20 Take out the redox they are a good tech in the deck but not needed. Add 2 more scrapyard. This is your main search card. Allows you to search any scrap tuner i would recommend adding 2 d.prisons to the deck. Take out the solo lance add the extra MST. The extra take out 1 scrap dragon and atomic scrap add a BlackRose and an Catastor I would recommend taking out the Shock Master because this deck doesnt swarm much and i would recommend adding an utopia.

Match 2: Worms Vs Constellars 2:1 10/10points
Performance: 17/20

Duel 1: With constellars First Turn Pledieas is a good move it stops your oppenent from making big plays. Even first person omega is good. It was a close game but i had a counter for every play you had so you couldnt really do anything.

Duel 2:   Looks like you sided veiler. Nothing much else you could have sieded. You overextended on turn 3 going pollux then gredi into kaust. Then overlaying Pollux and gredi into Omega. If you werent gonna uses Kaust you shouldnt have summoned him. He is very nesseccary in this deck and if you arent going to set up a play with him you shouldnt have summoned him. Nothing much i can do after you went  Pleiades and Omega

Duel 3: No misplays. After that starlight road wasnt much i could do..

Deck: 17/20 Average Constellar deck. I would recommend taking out the solo lance and adding the third veiler.

Total: 76/100

Bonus
Attitude+2
DifferentDeck+3

Grandtotal :81/100

Congratulations you will be moving up to RA yellow
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

Instant Retest: Amelia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instant Retest: Amelia   Instant Retest: Amelia Icon_m11Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:28 pm
Tester DP Awarded, Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!

Instant Retest: Amelia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1