Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 44-0-35

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Instant Retest: KrisKirk Empty
PostSubject: Instant Retest: KrisKirk   Instant Retest: KrisKirk Icon_m11Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:36 am
Match 1: Hunder Vs Burning Knuckler 2:1 5/10 points
Performance: 16/20

Duel 1: Turn 8: You wasted a counterblow to reduce the damage of my stardust. Thats  a big waste of Counterblows since this is one of the main cards in this deck. Also you went Heroic Champion To get rid of my stardust with Vylon. Leadblow would of been a better choice considering you had counterblow in your hand and it would have gave you protection for the turns to come. Turn 13 you used complusory on my vylon instead of waiting until i syncroed then bouncing that would of been a better option because complusory doesnt destory so it was no way i could get around it. Nothing much you could do after that

Duel 2: Looks like you sided 2 Light-Imprison-Mirrors. Turn 1... Putting GlassJaw in attack mode on turn one while you have no BK's in the grave is always bad. Summoning GlassJaw turn 1 overall is bad. Try to avoid summoning him right off the bat. Nothing much i can do after you summon leadblow.'

Duel 3: Turn 3 you put Swittcher Facedown when you had counterblow. Considering your hand i wouldnt waste a good card instead i would  set counterblow because his effect works in the grave or in the hand. This isnt a misplay but i thought you should know. No Misplays this game.

Deck: 16/20 Take out the 2 veiler and add +1 HeadJar and +1 Spar. Theres no need for Foolish And the warrior returning alive Take those out and add 2 Pot of Duality. ForbiddenLance isnt really needed in this deck you could either take them out and add an extra fiendish and a book of moon or add +2 D.prison Try to fit in the third MST to maybe taking out 1 Blaster would be good you don't really need 2. Extra is fine.

Match 2: Six Samurai Vs Constellar 2:0 0points
Performance 15/20

Duel 1: Turn 2 I summoned Shi-en you chain Bottomless I chained Shi en effect then you chain complusory. It would have been better if you chain complusory first then Bottomless. That way Shi en didnt go back to my extra. It was pretty much game after that

Duel 2: You sided Maxx C and Chain Dissappearance. Turn 4 I used Double-edge to summon then went shien. you used Torrential tribute. You should have activated Torrential Tribute after I used Double-edge. Also Even if you didnt uses it after Double-edge You shouldnt have used it after shien's summon because it would just get negated.

Deck: 15/20 Take out the TGU engine theres no need for it in this deck. Add the third sheratan this is your searcher you need him. Also he provides you with your rank 3. There is no need for Single XYZ Reborn or forbidden Lance take those out add 3 veiler. Take out the huge revolution is over and add the third sombre. Try to fit a bear in here to search your tenki. You need all the searches you can get to get to Kaus as you notice in our game you only drew Kaus once. Extra deck is fine

Total: 67/100

Bonus:
Attitude +2
Different Deck +3

Grandtotal 72/100

You will be going to SliferRed

Last edited by Goddess Of War on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hostile

Hostile

Duel Season : 67-0-11

Duel Career : 214-0-93

YGOPro Name : Hostile

Battle Arena Gold
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Instant Retest: KrisKirk   Instant Retest: KrisKirk Icon_m11Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:42 am
No criticism but just some explanations:

The 2 decks that Kris run are made especially to have more options.
The ARE NOT standard builds and some cards that you think that arent good are actually well considered techs.

2 Veilers: After watching replays of other tested players we saw that it is a must 2 main Veilers. Its an allround card that is never dead in a deck.

2 Blasters are live in the deck...Running 1 is the same as running 0.

2 Blaster and 2 Veilers are the handtraps but also an extra option to  Sync them L8's!

Forbidden Lance is to protect Yoke...We can only main 1 so an extra option to prevent it bein targetted by Compulsory is always nice.

The Warrior Returning is there to get access to Headgear again cuz he's is the set up for more plays.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twilight decks are everywhere...It was just to get access to Rank 3's and it was actually refreshing to use a good solid engine where we could make use of BLS.

Forbidden Lance: Single Constellars are weak

The Huge Revolution is debatable but its mainly to protect the 2nd summon of a Constellar before exeeding. To many monsters are bein Torrentialed these days.

Bear is def good so thats indeed a flaw.

Conclusion: Everyone has his own opinion and i respect yours. I think that the 2 decks were solid and versatile and they were focussed on showing that its not always needed to follow the mainstream. Our Boxers and Constellars are totally different builds outside the testing environment.

Making Kris Slifer after seeing the replays is kinda hard especially when you know that his gameknowledge and performance was at least at a ratio of 75%. After counting up the points you gave...It should be 72/100.

Kind regards,

Hostile.
Chaos Creator

Chaos Creator

Team : Gimme 1

Duel Season : 5-0-12

Duel Career : 32-0-53

YGOPro Name : ChaosCreator

Weekly Bash Bronze
Squire
Instant Retest: KrisKirk 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Instant Retest: KrisKirk   Instant Retest: KrisKirk Icon_m11Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:16 pm
now u can never war me Sad
Goddess Of War

Goddess Of War

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Career : 44-0-35

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Instant Retest: KrisKirk   Instant Retest: KrisKirk Icon_m11Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Yeah. This is one of the reasons i hate grading decks because they are built for the custom of the player but i just did what ever other tester would do while grading this. I hope you understand
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Instant Retest: KrisKirk   Instant Retest: KrisKirk Icon_m11Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:34 pm
Tester DP Awarded, Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instant Retest: KrisKirk   Instant Retest: KrisKirk Icon_m11

Instant Retest: KrisKirk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1