Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 44-0-35

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Instant Retest:MarcusMasters Empty
PostSubject: Instant Retest:MarcusMasters   Instant Retest:MarcusMasters Icon_m11Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:35 am
Match 1: War Gods Vs Gadgets 2:0 0/10 points
Performance 17/20

Duel 1:  Turn 5 I used Tenki searched Yamato, but you didnt uses your face down MST. If you would have Chained MST i wouldnt have been able to search Yamato.No misplays other than this.

Duel 2: You sided Veiler Debunk and Overworked These are nice sides against WarGods, but try not to overside No misplays.

Deck: 16/20 Its a nice deck but it could uses some changes. Take out 2 veiler and 1 Maxx C and add 3 Fortress. Take out 1 Complusory and 1 D.prison add 2 Trag. You only need 2 of each gadget. Add 1 GearFrame 1being because its limited outside of testing you would add 3. Try to fit 2 CarCarD in this deck. Trag CarcarD and Pot Of D is nice in Gadgets and add the other Bottomless.

Match 2: Decato's Worms Vs Karakuri 2:0 0points
Performance16/20

Duel 1: Turn 3 You went Mist Wurm To try to get rid of my backrow. This was naturally a bad Idea considering the field and you minusing 2. You had many other options like going blackrose or even going Burei but minusing 2 just to go Mist wurm considering the field was a bad idea. Turn 9 you also minused 2 by going blackrose. Going Blackrose was  really bad idea considering i had Rai-oh and Stardust.

Duel 2: You didnt side anything. No misplays.

Deck:15/20 Running Nanashick in Karakuri is bad overall you dont need him add 3 solar wind Take out mirror force for the second Bottomless add a Dark Hole. You dont need 3each of the karakuri syncros. You should only run 2 of each. Take out the Iron Chain for the second Vulcan. Take out the powertool dragon add a Masetroke or Cowboy 3 Kuick is unneeded take 1 out and add the extra MST and the field spell is useless in karakuri take that out for the extra prison or extra cashe. You also didnt side against me so make sure you're running the basics Maxx C Veiler Light imprisioning and shadow imprisioning mirror Soul Drain overworked etc.

Total 64/100

Bonus
Attitude +2
Different+3

Grandtotal 69/100

You will be put in Slifer Red
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

Instant Retest:MarcusMasters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instant Retest:MarcusMasters   Instant Retest:MarcusMasters Icon_m11Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:21 pm
Tester DP Awarded, Dorm Reassigned & Thread Locked!

Instant Retest:MarcusMasters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1