Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

Test results: Leykippus Empty
PostSubject: Test results: Leykippus   Test results: Leykippus Icon_m11Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:47 pm
Match 1

Constellar vs Disaster Dragon 2:0 - 0/10 points

Performance: 14/20 points

Duel 1: always use your heavy storm or other backrow destruction cards before you summon. That way you can see if your opponent has plays for it (in this case I had Starlight Road). Taking out Stardust Dragon takes priority over Sheratan. He's level 3 and least likely to be included in an XYZ. Next to that Stardust Dragon can stop destruction if not attacked. Last but not least you attacked straight into an Honest, so you only had 1 card in your hand left to play.

Duel 2: I wouldn't say Chaos Zone is a good side. You should have cards that counter your opponents decks. In this case Light-Imprisoning Mirror or Skill Drain would've worked wonders.

Duel 3:

Deck: 15/20 points

If anything, you need Tidal in this. Dragon Rulers without babies need all 4 to work effectively, otherwise you end up having to banish your used Dragon Rulers rather quickly. Together with Tidal, add Mythical Wood Dragon and Mythical Water Dragon for easy rank 7 (and 8!). Safe Zone isn't good in this deck and quite useless as it is prone to MST so I'd take that out for sure. I think Dandylion would work well in this deck together with a Foolish Burial.

The two Ancient Fairy Dragons do nothing for you. Add a second Black Rose Dragon and Exploder Dragonwing instead. Also add a Lavalval Chain for extra mill (speeds up Wyvern).

Match 2

Blackwing vs Emergency CDragons 2:0 - 0/10 points

Performance: 16/20 points

Duel 1: You should have used Chaos Sorcerer's effect to bait out Veiler or banish my monster and then synchro straight into a level 8 like Stardust Dragon.

Duel 2: That Celestial Dragon was definitely a surprise to see, however you threw it away when you tributed it for a summon. There was no way for me to get over the attack of it and would have to stall. Instead you gave me an opening.

Duel 3:

Deck: 16/20 points

Gorz in a deck with Safe Zone and Starlight Road is never a good combination. Get rid of both and add monsters to give this deck more speed. Darkflare Dragon and Card Trooper, as well as Lightsworn monsters (Ryko and Lyla) are good options.

Total: 61/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 66/100

You're placed in the Slifer Red dorm. Study a bit on the engines you try to use and look at other deck skeletons.
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

Test results: Leykippus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test results: Leykippus   Test results: Leykippus Icon_m11Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:51 am
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted, Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!

Test results: Leykippus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1