Duel Season : 2-0-0

Duel Career : 122-0-71

YGOPro Name : DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Test Results : simtem Empty
PostSubject: Test Results : simtem   Test Results : simtem Icon_m11Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:59 pm
Match Duel #1: Constellar vs Reptile/Venominanga - 2:1

5/10 points

Deck Construction : 15/20 points
Performance : 16/20 points

Notes : For main deck i would definetly add Damage Condenser , +1 Kagetokage , take out defense draw and 1x dark bribe.Also you should add second MST , Reborn and a Dark Hole.(They are staples).Extra deck looks solid.

Duel 1 : Nothing interesting happened in this duel , i just kept bouncing your cards back with plaeidaes and won the duel at the end.

Duel 2 : .No missplays , you made a very nice comeback victory in this duel thanks to your wabokus which protected you untill you summoned Venominanga ( which i couldn't get rid of) and won the duel.

Duel 3 : This duel was a fast victory for me ( due to your solemn judgmenting my plaeidaes at beggining).

Match Duel #2: Thunder vs Constellar - 0:2

10/10 points

Deck Construction : 16/20 points
Performance : 16/20 points

Notes : For main deck i would DEFINETLY main Fiendish Chain's ( Plaeidaes + fiendish chain = priceless.) Don't see why you main grand mole , 1 scrap iron scarecrow , Magic Cylinder.. I would rather add Forbidden Lances instead.For extra deck i would just take out Leviathan Dragon and add Tiras , Keeper of Genesis.

Duel 1 : Turn 2 : Summoned Sombre for no reason = you should've saved it in your hand for when it's actually useable.

Duel 2 : .TUrn 6 : You could've won the duel right here if you used Sombres'es effect , get Kaust and summon , both to lvl5 and Volcasaurus on my gorz = gg but you didnt use his effect at all and gave me a little hope , sadly for me i drew nothing useable and lost the duel.

Duel 3 : N/A

Total 78/105

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 83/105

You will be moving to RA Yellow Dorm.
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

Test Results : simtem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Results : simtem   Test Results : simtem Icon_m11Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:45 pm
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted, Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!

Test Results : simtem

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1