Duel Season : 2-0-0

Duel Career : 122-0-71

YGOPro Name : DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Test Results : simtem Empty
PostSubject: Test Results : simtem   Test Results : simtem Icon_m11Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:52 pm
Match Duel #1: BlackWing vs T.G. Stun - 1:2

10/10 points

Deck Construction : 18/20 points
Performance : 17/20 points

Notes : Solid T.G. Stun build.

Duel 1 : This duel was very long and went back and forth , i had to play defensivelly during the whole duel because of your backrow. I tried with Black Rose but you had skill drain. For few turns we just builded up our hands and nothing happened.On turn 22 you blind msted into my icarus , you should've saved it for later because there is no way that i would icarus your T.G. Rhino ( you knew i had icarus because i got it with pot of duality).Eventuay you ran out of backrow and i won the duel.

Duel 2 : .No missplays. You made a very nice comeback victory ( after getting DDV'ed ).

Duel 3 : Turn 2 : You used Night beam on facedown which was protected by Key Beetle = Wasted a perfect card against Blackwings, alltho that missplay didnt stop you and at the end you won the duel & match.

Match Duel #2: Constellar vs Photon - 2:0

0/10 points

Deck Construction : 19/20 points
Performance : 16/20 points

Notes : Solid Photon Deck.

Duel 1 : You couldnt do much in this duel because i had everything i needed to win , you should've set trade in as a bluff ( i probably wouldn't go for game that turn if you did ).

Duel 2 : .Encore on omega was a very nice play , unlucky for you i had Hyades which i overlayed into a messier , after that you couldn't make  a comeback and i won the duel & match.

Duel 3 :

Total 79/105

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 84/105

You will be staying in RA Yellow Dorm.
simtem

simtem

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 5-0-4

Duel Career : 9-0-15

YGOPro Name : Simtem

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
Test Results : simtem 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results : simtem   Test Results : simtem Icon_m11Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:59 pm
Thanks for the test man, i really apreciate it, so if i had won game 2 i could have gotten in obelisk. well atleast my photon deck paid of 19/20 for deck construction and so did my t.g stun so im happy, next time i will definelty get into obelsik. anyways thank for your time. and just so you know the total is 85, you miscalculated Smile
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results : simtem   Test Results : simtem Icon_m11Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:47 pm
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted & Thread Locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Results : simtem   Test Results : simtem Icon_m11

Test Results : simtem

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1