Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

VIPMNM's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: VIPMNM's Test Results   VIPMNM's Test Results Icon_m11Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:55 am
Match Duel #1: T.G. Stun vs Gladiator Beast

0/10 points

Deck Construction: 15/20 points
Performance: 12/20 points

Notes:

Don't really need Hoplomus, 1 Fiendish Chain or the single copy of Cyber Dragon. They're not bad but add in another Lance (even 3 Lance won't be bad in a GB). If you want Cyber Dragon for Fortress Dragon, you should have 2 in Side, not worth the space for just 1 beater (at least not anymore). Replace them with MSTs or maybe even Prisma.

Duel 1:

Used Assault - Laquari, then Laquari's effect thinking it will substitute out: you know now that it's effect is negated (right?)

XYZ'd while I have Raioh on the field, better to just wait since you had Mirror Force.

If you were going to use Waboku anyway, I would've used it before I destroyed your Grand Mole.

Duel 2:

Sided in 3 MST (still better to have 2 mained in the testing meta)

Good play with Abyss Dweller, but would've been better to keep the Laquari and Equeste as even if I searched a stronger monster than 1900 attack you had Compulsory.

If you went Dweller to stop searching, you should have used its effect before destroying my Cerberus.

Went to Cowboy too early when I had 2800 life points left: not a misplay but not the best play.

After destroying Stardust, better to go Bestiari and destroy my face down. Since you had 7700 life points and I had 800 at that stage: with the Horn you left and Barbaros I was able to make a comeback.

You forgot about Rhino's effect when you used COTH

Match Duel #2: Blackwing vs Gravekeepers

10/10

Deck Construction: 15/20 points
Performance: 19/20 points

Notes:

No reason not to run 15 extra. Clock Resonator with 2 Tour Guides is interesting but no Synchros? Still worth having one of the main synchros you have access to (Blackrose, Vulcan etc) instead of Merrowgeist, or Leviair (since you are running 2 Imperial Iron Wall).

Speaking of IIW, you don't really need it since you are running Necrovalley anyway, cards like Lance will be better.

Game 1:

No misplays.

Could have ended the game but I gave you a turn, in which you turned the game around so good job!

Game 2:

Not sure if you need Breaker: just another MST would do. Debunk is nice though.

Drew 3 Black Whirlwind and 2 Monsters... not the best hand but either way no mistakes on your part.

Different Decks: 3/3
Attitude: 2/2

Total: 76/105

You are in the Ra Yellow Dorm.

Tester DP and 100 DP for re-test transferred.
VIP MNM

VIP MNM

Team : RIP

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 11-0-11

Duel Career : 11-0-11

YGOPro Name : K4Fame

VIPMNM's Test Results 2ntv8so
Squire
VIPMNM's Test Results 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: VIPMNM's Test Results   VIPMNM's Test Results Icon_m11Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:56 am
My mind was kinda tired when I did this test. I didn't play Gladiators for years so did some missplays and didn't knew your deck effs so was kinda difficult. But still no excuse for forgetting rhinos eff severals times that's just me being exhausted :/

GG and well played tho, was fun.
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: VIPMNM's Test Results   VIPMNM's Test Results Icon_m11Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:20 pm
No point making excuses MNM, lets be honest, you just suck bro. But its okay, CEA is here to help you become better, so keep training my friend, keep training! Very Happy
dubina

dubina

Duel Season : 5-0-3

Duel Career : 55-0-50

YGOPro Name : XXXXXXX

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: VIPMNM's Test Results   VIPMNM's Test Results Icon_m11Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:08 pm
don't really understand how blackwing could lose to gravekeepers lol
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIPMNM's Test Results   VIPMNM's Test Results Icon_m11

VIPMNM's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1