Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Learning in the darkness #2 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Learning in the darkness #2 Empty
PostSubject: Learning in the darkness #2   Learning in the darkness #2 Icon_m11Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:34 pm
Dreams are something...
Desires are an another...
Two stars who fall...
Like shootings stars on the ground...
Who born a twin...

The twin stars, page 1

Hi, welcome to the second class ^^

Like before, it will be divided into 3 parts, so lest begin

Combo

This one is one of my personal deck, even the ace. It's a combo I made to get rid of damage deck and own every brute deck. I called this style Life Charger Deck. This deck is based on gaining life point throught many effect and use monsters who get advantage of this. With this combo, you can do a OTK, by battle, even if a Five Headed dragon is on your opponent field.

There is some cards you will need. First of all, you need much protection as possible, and than you get rid after you get enough life point. The best card for this is Messenger Of Peace. your opponent will not be able to attack you with powerfull monster. And for damage deck, the best is Prime Material Dragon, you change all damage for gain, and you can even protect him by discarding a card, like Marie The Fallen One,who can gain life point every turn. Golden Lady Bug is a good card to gain life point, that can be usefull for some, but for some no. But... the best card to get life point is Neo Spacian Air Hummingbird! Why? Because once per turn, you 500 life point for each card you opponent have in hand, and with the constant need of draw of your opponent, more he as in his hand, more you get life point. You get maximum 3000 life point each turn!

Learning in the darkness #2 300px-NeoSpacianAirHummingbirdLCGX-EN-C-1E

And about trap... You can get some trap to gain life point, like the best of all, draining shield. There also Gift Of The Mystical Elf, who can get you some life point, but it's always famous. You can use too Rainbow Life, a good card. And about spell card, you can use Emergency Provision, so if your opponent plan to destroy your spell and trap, use this to get life point instead to lose them for nothing. Supremacy Berry can be a good help in case, also as Dian Keto the cure master. And when we have many life point, why not get advantage of this with card like Ancient Leaf!

Learning in the darkness #2 300px-AncientLeafANPR-EN-C-1E

And there it is... the ace of the deck! It's good to get life point, but it's not this who will win a duel! So why a deck where you get life point will win a duel? There is the point of using monsters who get advantage of this! One of the best is Meklord Emperor Granel, you is easy to summon, well if your opponent plan to destroy your monsters, who get an atk egal of half of your life point. That's a big shot, but the true ace of the deck,who is also the one I use the most, is easy to summon. It's Ancient Sacred Wyvern, who get atk egal of the difference between your opponent and you. One time, my monster has a atk of 45 000!! And my opponent try a magic cylinder, but I summoned with call of the haunted Prime Material dragon and... you don't need to know the result... The tuner I suggest is Sunny Pixie, who you get a extra 1000 life point, and Vylon Prism, where even if you pay 500 life point, you get an extra 1000 atk!

Learning in the darkness #2 300px-AncientSacredWyvernANPR-EN-UR-1E

So, you like it? I hope you will test it one day! ^^
Believe me, it's fun to have so much life point and to see the face of your opponent with a monster of so much atk!
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Learning in the darkness #2   Learning in the darkness #2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:11 am
Sorry for been late, I'm attacked by works these time O.O

Card

This week, I decided to talk about a card I talked about last week, why? Because he is very interessing ^^

Learning in the darkness #2 Image10

Type: Dragon
Attribute : Wind
Level : 8
Atk: 2500 Def: 2000
effect:
Once per turn, during either player turn, you can target 1 face-up card on the field; Until the End Phase, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects. While this card is face-up on the field, his name is treated as ''Stardust Dragon''.

First of all, the image is only made by me by a card maker, so it's not the true image, except the image of the monster, who is real. And the effect written is the one apparently traduced from the original.

So, lest talk about this card. If we examined his first effect, it's like in the anime, but this time, it's only protect from destruction effect, and not all destruction. In fact, his effect look like a variance of the effect of Stardust Dragon. But there is a very good question... who is better? Stardust Dragon or Flashing Carat Dragon?...
There is my answer... the two! Why? That depend of the deck AND that doesn't mean you can't use the two in the same time! This card effect is a really good one, since you can protect your must important card on the field, even himself! And that give so much combo to made!! Use his effect and use a dark hole or TT! And again, use his effect on a card you want to him to keep on the field and use a heavy storm! The most deadly combo is with Safe Zone. Use it on Flashing Carat Dragon, and use the effect of Flashing Carat Dragon on Safe Zone. That make you a pratiquelly invincible monster! And so much things to do! The most incridible, too, is you can use the seal of oricalchos, without losting your monster!

Now, it's second effect. His name become Stardust dragon. Why a effect like that? Cards like Stardust Xiaolong and others can work, and you can summon shooting star dragon by using him! Too bad this effect is only take on the field... but it should be better like that, because in that case, no one will use Stardust Dragon anymore, because it's much usefull to summon him with Starlight Road than Stardust Dragon, since if you use Stardust Dragon effect, he go to the grave, so you cannot summon it anymore, but Flashing Carat Dragon don't need to go to the grave!

An another interessing fact. A comparaison of the usefull between Stardust and Flashing. Flashing can only protect 1 card on the field, but Stardust protect more than 1 card on the field, but it's send to the graveyard, so more easy to be targeted by monster reborn and D.D. Crow.

Which you prefer to use?... My dragunity deck will let him a place, for sure, but for me... the 2 are!! Very Happy
AsianGuy1137

AsianGuy1137

Team : Super Friends

Duel Career : 9-0-8

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Learning in the darkness #2   Learning in the darkness #2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:47 am
Stardust's effect is more versatile. This might make an alright tech for some combo decks, but beyond that, I don't see the point of using him over the other lvl 8 synchros.
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Learning in the darkness #2   Learning in the darkness #2 Icon_m11Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:11 pm
Well, as I said, all depend of your strategy, and the deck. But it's your vision of this card... I know much experimenced duelist who prefer this card than Stardust Dragon, and others experimenced who say that's Stardust. Everyone have his vision ^^
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Learning in the darkness #2   Learning in the darkness #2 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:25 am
Sorry, but seen because of my school, I'm forced to conclude this one, and forgot the next week. But when I will finish this, I retake back the little job I give to myself Razz

Myth

Learning in the darkness #2 UnderworldDragonDragoncero-EN-Manga-5D

Underworld Dragon Dragonecro... there is an interessing monsters, and an another monster who look so much like a dragon, have dragon in his name, but is not dragon type. Zombie type? We don't heard about this type much, and not much card of this type come out. I heard about a new zonbie archetype, xyz style, so it should be interessing.

there is the stat writted about this card.

Attribute DARK
Types Zombie/Fusion/Effect
Level 8 ★★★★★★★★
ATK/DEF 3000/0
Materials 2 Zombie-Type monsters
Card descriptions
2 Zombie-Type monsters
This monster does not destroy enemy monsters in battle. It steals the soul of monsters it battles.

He as, too, a effect more specified, since... well... we cannot STEAL the soul of a monster in true... I hope... really.........

Well, the other version of the effect say that it don't destroy monsters by battle, but make his atk 0 and special summon a token with his atk. That is impressive!! Personnaly, I love this card, and used in YGOpro. All I can say about this card, its he is a total pain for the opponent, since it cannot change his battle position, and it cannot be destroyed anymore. It's like you put him a Arcana Force 0 - The Fool and do him a creature swap!... all this with a so simple monster to summon, and worse with his personal fusion spell card, ghost fusion, who send FROM THE DECK to the GRAVEYARD. That is totally overkill! But YGOpro make a mistake about the effect taking action... it banish instead.

But we don't really care, in true, that can be worse, if you banish a Necroface! Use this with Chaos Zone ( put use zombie world... it's better). Not only he as an attack of 3000, but he is so simple to summon, since you only need of 2 zombie, that's all. Oh! And the best is using super polymerization with Zombie World... that strong! Even, you discard...

He is the first fusion who can special summon tokens... except if I miss one. If hat so, tell me ^^

Is this card should come out?

Lest see... we have Void Ogre Dragon and (maybe, but right now confirmed, excepted his effect) Flashing Carat Dragon- Stardust who come out... so maybe him too!

But think a little, do you see how much this card is overkill! Going out this abusif monster would remake zombie decks popular to the hell! If they REALLY want to make this monster come out... please Konami, be kind and reduce a little the condition O.O

So, what you have to say about this card?
Darkanen

Darkanen

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Learning in the darkness #2   Learning in the darkness #2 Icon_m11Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:12 pm
I have a news about Flashing Carat Dragon. By doing some research, it seen I was maybe wrong about him. Look at this:

Learning in the darkness #2 YF05-PromoJP

First, the image is different (he is more gold O.O)
Second, seen he is attribute Light, not Wind.
Third, that's mean the effect might be different!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning in the darkness #2   Learning in the darkness #2 Icon_m11

Learning in the darkness #2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1