Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

Test Results: MasterApprentice Empty
PostSubject: Test Results: MasterApprentice   Test Results: MasterApprentice Icon_m11Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:11 pm

Match Duel #1: T.G. Stun vs Utopia ZW

0/10 points

Deck Construction: 12/20 points
Performance: 12/20 points

Notes:

Double or nothing,Utopian Aura isn't needed. I would replace them with Reinforcement (for Goblin), Instant Fusion and MSTs. Aster Dawn is another card that loves Utopia and you could take away the tour guide engine since it isn't that related. The extra deck could use a lot of work: Galaxy Destroyer, Thunder End Dragon, Big Eye, Heart-EartH Dragon. You have no way to summon these and if you had other Rank 4 XYZ like Djinn or Black Corn the game would've progressed differently.

Also, no siding at all.

Game 1:

Using Zenmaines effect on my monster after knowing I was running T.G.s: would've been better to destroy one of my back row.
Never used your monster reborn (you ended up losing without using it)

Game 2:

Attacking my Barbaros while I had 4 backrow: very risky play (you had Utopia). Ended up getting slammed by 3 Horn of the Phantom Beast which gave me a + 3.

In general you just didn't play well: too defensive, and you were never in control of the duel.

Match Duel #2: Chaos Agents vs Sabers

3/10

Deck Construction: 13/20 points
Performance: 10/20 points

Notes:

You didn't need Saber Vault or Saber Slash: you should replace them with Torrentials and a second Duality (whats the point in running one). You also don't need 2 Colossal - add a Scrap Dragon. Personally I would only run 1 Wayne 1 Gottoms and - Colossal, Urbellum for more XYZ options.

Game 1:

Only had a Shine Ball and didn't draw another summonable monster until turn 8 which you used warning on. Again, too defensive, and could've made better plays.
Summoning a monster then using Dark Hole.

You won but it was mainly due to my horrible hand rather than your actual plays.

Game 2:

Went with your special summons after I used Maxx C: giving me 5 draws. 2 of them were during Main Phase 2: bad play.

Game 3:

Set Gottom's Call when you had 0 Sabers in the graveyard; allowing me to MST it.
Going into Stardust Dragon by using Faultroll and Pashuul straight away: Yes Stardust is good but it's not worth summoning Faultroll just to get rid of it at the end turn, learn Saber combos more.

Replays:

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/07GJ4kmOusEswUvb3n8Fm42FR%2BkwqgIf%2BxDX0UPKxUg

Different Decks: 3/3
Attitude: 2/2

Total: 55/105

You are in the Slifer Red Dorm.

Tester DP and 100 DP for test Transferred
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Points : 100

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Test Results: MasterApprentice 2ntv8so
Squire
Test Results: MasterApprentice 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results: MasterApprentice   Test Results: MasterApprentice Icon_m11Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:21 pm
Thank you for the comments. In Utopia ZW deck i dont really agee with not needing the double or nothing because there is that time where my atk is negated. Other times i purposely use utopia effect to activate it. It is very helpful vs most decks. Utopian Aura is there for if i dont draw a zw for equip so i can also protect my utopia. You were right i didnt have control vs tg stun.
In game 2 Sabers vs chaos agents i agree i shouldnt run vault but i should run slash because of its opportunities to destroy monsters for direct atks. I personally actually need 2 collossal because of how much I synchro summon in a game more time than any ill think i need 3 cause i usually summon it alot in 1 duel.I agree i should and I will add a scrap. I personally dont care for xyz in saber decks its proven in my deck not to work as well for my strategy.
Round 1 of that game you shouldnt make excuses for u had a chance to make a few moves i just stopped you.
Round 2 i took a lot of risks wich is how i duel. I didnt care that you drew so many cards if its going to set my field the way i need it. Though in the past its a high risk i reward move in this case it didnt pay off.
Round 3 i started with a terrible hand and tried to make the most of it. In the end you had a way better hand and you won
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Points : 100

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results: MasterApprentice   Test Results: MasterApprentice Icon_m11Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:45 pm
Dorm assigned and Locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Results: MasterApprentice   Test Results: MasterApprentice Icon_m11

Test Results: MasterApprentice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1