Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
VIP MNM's Test Results 2ntv8so
1st Division

VIP MNM's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: VIP MNM's Test Results   VIP MNM's Test Results Icon_m11Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:01 am
Match 1

Chaos Dragons vs Ghost Tricks 2:0 0/10 points

Performance: 15/20 points

Duel 1: I set ryko and pass. You set monsters and activate your field spell so I can't attack facedown monsters. I destroy your field with ryko and tribute summon pulsar and get rid of your swamp. After I few turns of pressure I summon DAD and you flip him fd with Ghostrick Panic. I normal card trooper and get rid of your 2 monsters. After chaining maxx C to TGU, you swing into Card Trooper and scoop. gg

Duel 2: Sided 2 Pachy, 2 Banisher of the Radiance, and 1 Macro and Dimensional Fissure. Game 2 you go first and have fissure + vanity, and a few other cards. You activated the field and fissure, set vanity and a monster. I summon lyla, and you activate Panic to flip it down. Error here as next turn I was able to flip-summon it with your field unable to get rid of lyla. Even before then though, I got rid of 2 of your monsters with Treacherous. I go big and you needle ceiling my swarm. You was able to capitalize on my error with BLS and got rid of it with swarm. You vanitied my TGU play and I set Chalice.
Turn 10 you forgot you couldn't SS? You flipped up a monster that I was able to confirm for my future turns. After being patient with my monsters after you made acid golem, I was able to get rid of everything else you had for a certified win gg.

Duel 3: N/A 

Deck: 15/20 points

This matchup was really terrible for you. Chaos Dragons were putting pressure on your tricks way too easily and it was hard for you to play. You still sided well though.

The maindeck I would change a couple of things.

- Ceiling
+ 2 Mirror Force
-2 Vanity to side and + 2 Dimensional Prison
+ Another Zenmaines
Having 2 Levi is debatable.

Match 2

Hunders vs Gravekeepers 2:0 0/10 points

Performance: 16/20 points

Duel 1: I normal summon TKR and set 3, starting off small. You set GK SPY and set 4. I swing into spy and you get descendant. You use descendant to get rid of TKR and I respond with safe zone. You mst safe zone - nice. You then activated the valley you kept in hand, and then swung for 2k. I activated prison, and you used book of moon. Couple of turns later you flip descendant and swing again for 2k. Next turn I summon sis hunder in attack mode. You swing with Descendant and I use honest to get rid of it during dmg calc. After a few turns I summon pahunder and you attempt to trap hole it when I summon it. I safe zone and make omega, which gets solemned. After a few turns I just sat on Seahorse and gained advantage. After card interactions you reset the game with Compulsory escape device. You fiendish Mahunder, when it was probably safe to wait until I activate the effect, as I wasn't going to normal summon again as I couldn't SS under seahorse. You used fiendish on my seahorse after a few turns of nothing with vanity on the field. I chain lance, and you chain compulsory escape device. This was a misplay as this made the game much easier for me now. I made 1 scrap dragon, you bottomlessed it. I made another scrap dragon and pop your fd and my vylon prism. Then I make omega by normal summoning pahunder and mahunder. I solemn Nobleswarm and you scoop. gg

Duel 2: Sided Banisher of the Radiance and Chaos Trap Hole. We just kept setting up in the beginning. You attempted to trap hole pahunder but I safe zoned it. I go into omega and you chaos trap hole it. I fiendish your spy and you normal summon Breaker. You breaker blind into my mst and I hit your fd bottomless. You make noble and I bottomless it. A couple of turns later I make omega. You add resources again with stele and commandant. You go for a descendant play and I safe zone omega. You overlay for key and when you use it on valley, I chain mst. You give me 100 with beetle by attacking my omega. Next turn you used beetle on your 2nd valley. We do draw and go again while I fill up with sea horse. After seeing Chaos Trap hole the 1st time I play around it just in case you have it and make stardust dragon, then make scrap dragon. I blow up my dead safe zone and pop one of your fds. Oh look, there's Chaos Trap hole xD. Next turn you duality for fiendish and summon Banisher of the radiance. I use scrap on my dead fiendish and bait out the fiendish you dualited. I dust it and pop another one of your cards. I swing with omega, and you mst safe zone. I chain with omega, and you chain with mirror force. I chain with Stardust so bye bye stardust because of radiance. You get rid of valley instead of letting beetle die, and I use recycling batteries. I make stardust radiance and get vylon, set lance and pass. Here we reach the ending climax. You duality for book of moon. You use dark hole, and I chain stardust on Scrap, and you chain book of moon, and then I chain lance and omega. You attempt to suicide with trion (trap trix monster) and I prison it. You scoop. gg Those games were long.

Duel 3: N/A

Deck: 14/20 points

You are missing staples.

- 2 Trion and -2 Trap hole. -2 Compulse. I would put vanity in the side.

+ Royal Tribute
+ 1 Descendant
+ 1 Assailant
+1 Gravekeeper's Guard
+ Malefic Stardust (and Stardust Dragon in Extra)
+2 Forbidden Lance
This gives you 1 spot. Maybe main a hand trap like veiler or maxx C.

- 1 Maestroke, - Evishki, - Photon, - # 106, - Thanatos
+ Stardust, + Leviair, + Leviathan, + Gem-Knight Pearl, + Utopia or Evilswarm Nightmare.

Total: 60/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 65/100

Congratulations, you are inSlifer Red Dorm.  I noticed that you said it is harder getting into the game with all of these new cards in since coming back since ygo3. I'd gladly help you improve and mentor you so you can catch up with the current gamestate. If you need help just pm me here or on Skype. Smile I'm sure you will do better next time.
VIP MNM

VIP MNM

Team : RIP

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 11-0-11

Duel Career : 11-0-11

YGOPro Name : K4Fame

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: VIP MNM's Test Results   VIP MNM's Test Results Icon_m11Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:41 am
They were decks I'm still testing. But I was kinda surprised by your decks 1st time I play against them. And I'm still not used to cards like vanitys and I dont play that often cause I'm missing good players to play against. Well I'm satisfied with the test, it wasnt important for me where I get placed. It was fun though.

About my decks I'm not missing these staples I normally play them but as I said I'm still testing around. I'm playing gravekeepers since YGO 3, I also believe 1 random royal isnt good in gravekeepers but that's just my opinion. GG
Katana

Katana

Team : Tricksters

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: VIP MNM's Test Results   VIP MNM's Test Results Icon_m11Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:48 pm
VIP MNM wrote:
They were decks I'm still testing. But I was kinda surprised by your decks 1st time I play against them. And I'm still not used to cards like vanitys and I dont play that often cause I'm missing good players to play against. Well I'm satisfied with the test, it wasnt important for me where I get placed. It was fun though.

About my decks I'm not missing these staples I normally play them but as I said I'm still testing around. I'm playing gravekeepers since YGO 3, I also believe 1 random royal isnt good in gravekeepers but that's just my opinion. GG
Well there isn't a reason to really not maindeck it. Maybe side it out if the matchup is useless. Id like to point out that had Royal tribute been the replacment of vanity, you would have won. Both of my game wins were from simple mindedly resolving seahorse 3 times. Your backrow just couldnt handle that many extra plays, free scrap fodder and bosses that float the field. If you want to talk more though, we could talk on skype. Glad you enjoyed the games. Maybe we could play more.
VIP MNM

VIP MNM

Team : RIP

Duel Season : 11-0-11

Duel Career : 11-0-11

YGOPro Name : K4Fame

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: VIP MNM's Test Results   VIP MNM's Test Results Icon_m11Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:56 pm
Yeah, I can explain my way of building decks to you maybe you'll understand why I played it like that.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIP MNM's Test Results   VIP MNM's Test Results Icon_m11

VIP MNM's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1