HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heyho, I'm new here and have tons of Questions already ;)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EntryFee

EntryFee

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Heyho, I'm new here and have tons of Questions already ;) 2ntv8so
Squire
Heyho, I'm new here and have tons of Questions already ;) 2ntv8so
1st Division

Heyho, I'm new here and have tons of Questions already ;) Empty
PostSubject: Heyho, I'm new here and have tons of Questions already ;)   Heyho, I'm new here and have tons of Questions already ;) Icon_m11Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:15 pm
Hey guys
I'm already playing the game for more than 5 years, real and also YGO online, before it got closed. I'm coming from Europe/german Community, which is still pretty small in my opinion.
The Forum here sounds pretty interesting, because there are more active players, Tournaments, Clan Battles, etc.

So, I have some questions about the forum and the game in general, I hope someone is willing to answer me Very Happy

1. Because I'm from Europe, I installed the DevPro Launcher
Is it even possible, to duel with people from here with that? Or am I on a diffrent Laucher, Server, whatever and it would be impossible to join any Tourneys here? (I really have no idea about all that stuff xD)

2. That Arena Battle Stuff sounds pretty interesting. Where you find opponents for those Games?

3. What are those DP? And where I can see how many I have?

4. Why you have those 3 dorms? Is there any special meaning about those, any advantages, etc.?

I guess that's the most important stuff for the moment, especially the 1st Question. I hope someone can help me Wink
Jaaden

Jaaden

Event Manager

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 1-0-1

Duel Career : 21-0-6

YGOPro Name : Jaaden

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Heyho, I'm new here and have tons of Questions already ;) Empty
PostSubject: Heyho, I'm new here and have tons of Questions already ;)   Heyho, I'm new here and have tons of Questions already ;) Icon_m11Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:25 pm
well First things First Welcome to CEA
Second..as for ur Questions here r my Answers
1: we dont use Devpro or Mention it in here we use Tdoane or Percy and Here's the download Link for it
http://adf.ly/246619/http://depositfiles.com/files/rtt5zce02 --> Launcher or tdoane
http://percival18.blogspot.com/2012/11/ygopro-102f0-cosmo-blazer.html --> Percy

2: Battle Arenas: u ask Some1 in The Chat Box to duel u if They Accept u go dueling Him
as if u win u Have to save ur Replays and Make a New topic at The ''Battle Arena Thread''
and for Uploading duels go to Sendspace.com

3: DP r Duel points. u Gain Those From Events, BAs ( Battle Arenas ) or SAs ( Shadow arena )

4: Dorms..People get Tested after 2 Weeks of Joining the Academy u Either go to Slifer red , RA yellow , Obelisk Blue..
and There's no Advantages as i Recall

i Hope this Pretty Much answers ur Questions
Enjoy ur Stay here (:

Heyho, I'm new here and have tons of Questions already ;)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1