Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Roiddeck don't works 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Roiddeck don't works Empty
PostSubject: Roiddeck don't works   Roiddeck don't works Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:18 pm
Well I made a Roid deck but i don't works that good as I hoped, it would be nice if someone could help me.

Monster:
Armoroid 1x
Rescueroid 1x
Uforoid 1x
Steamroid 1x
Drillroid 2x
Jetroid 2x
Patroid 1x
Stealthroid 1x
Truckroid 2x
Shuttleroid 2x
Carrierroid 1x
Submarineroid 2x
Expressroid 1x
Gyroroid 2x
Ambulanceroid 1x
Decoroid 1x

Spells:
Heavy Storm 1x
Vehicroid Connection Zone 1x
Polymerization 3x
Mind Controll 1x
Monster Reborn 1x
Pot of Duality 1x
Mystic Space Typhoon 2x
Limiter Removal 1x
Super Polimerization 1x

Traps:
Drainingshield 2x
Mirror Force 2x
Wonder Garage 1x
Supercharge 1x

Extradeck:
Barabarroid, the Ultimate Battle Machine 2x
UFOroid Fighter 1x
Super Vehicroid - Stealth Union 1x
Super vehicroid Jumbo Drill 1x
Ambulance Rescueroid 1x
Steam Gyroid 1x
Tinplate Archduke 3x
Austin

Austin

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 39-0-14

YGOPro Name : Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Roiddeck don't works   Roiddeck don't works Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:35 pm
i am not any good at this deck and idk how it work , but from what i see u miss some main monsters and put them at 1 and put usless one and at the end this deck can't be competitve as much u think
Okkiru

Okkiru

Team : Crimson Storm

Duel Career : 6-0-1

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Roiddeck don't works   Roiddeck don't works Icon_m11Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:14 am
Well, a Roid deck just can't be competitive nowdays, but then, just because is a roid deck doens't means that you have to run EVERY ROID on it, some cards to add consistency would be good too. Draining shield is kinda pointless, getting some LP will give you less advantage than banishing his monster with Dimensional Prison or Bottomless Hole, I also miss the Solemns there. Mind Control is for what? I don't get it, you only run 1 XYZ that is made with 3 level 4's, and is not good at all.

Maybe there are some reasons why the deck is not working, also most of your fusions have a too specific summoning condition with poly, I can't really see it being able to summon Barbaroid unless it is a miracle draw.
ChaosSatella

ChaosSatella

Team : None

Duel Career : 2-0-0

YGOPro Name : ChaosSatella

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Roiddeck don't works   Roiddeck don't works Icon_m11Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:05 am
First off, the main problem is roids are a bad deck - their effects don't really help each other out so they lack cohesion. Second, you seem to be suffering from the "Archetype Syndrome," in which you add clearly obsolete and outclassed cards for the sole reason that they have *enter archetype name here* written somewhere on the card text. I suggest trimming the deck down to focus on a few roid monsters first. Right now it seems like you tried to mash every single roid card in existence in a deck and hoped it worked, which it didn't as you've found out.
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Roiddeck don't works   Roiddeck don't works Icon_m11Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:28 am
i ran a powerful style of roids in yo3 they can be a vbery good deck if known how to use.
most of what they say is right u need to use more xyz and warrior archtype to use ufo roid fighter cause right now its not even possible to summon in that deck. consider mixing roid with ehero or other strong warrior type monsters. here are cards u need to add for it to work

2x gorz
2x ufo roid
2x powerbond
2x cyberdragon
1x chimerath overdragon
1x chimeratch fortress

the warriors dnt really matter in this deck but u should consider taking out alot of the roids in this deck and adding in warriors. make only half of your monsters roid and the rest warrior type monsters

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roiddeck don't works   Roiddeck don't works Icon_m11

Roiddeck don't works

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1