Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Test Results: Unique1380 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Test Results: Unique1380 Empty
PostSubject: Test Results: Unique1380   Test Results: Unique1380 Icon_m11Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:23 pm
Match Duel: Piper Chaos vs Blackwings
Single Duel: Machina Gadgets vs Flamvell SDD/AM

Match = 0/30 points
Single =0 /10 points

Match Deck Construction = 6/10 points
Match Performance = 15/20 points

Single Deck Construction = 5/10 points
Single Performance = 15/20 points

Total = 41/100

Different Decks = 3/3 points
Attitude = 2/2 points

Grand Total = 46/100

Replays: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/T3Bui%2BoRHU8cu70QuJKLaRmFkISwAls2

Comments:
Two interesting decks. Your Blackwing deck could use a little sprucing up I think. If you're running Foolish Burial and Armageddon Knight, you should definitely be using three Blizzards. Your Extra deck could also be improved by taking one one of the Armed Wings and one of the Armor masters to make room for some Xyz monsters. Gram the Shining Star also isn't an ideal choice: His effect makes him unsummonable by Vayu and he'd be best replaced by a Ally of Justice Catastor. Iron Chain Dragon is simply weaker then Gaia Knight The Force of the Earth. And since Infernity Doom Dragon requires you to be handless, you'd be better off replacing him with Dark End Dragon who has a similar effect.
For your Flamvell deck, I don't believe one Summoner Monk justifies one Mist Valley Soldier when you already have Flamvell Magicians to summon. Also, the Flamvell Grunika are an odd choice, they only have 1700 attack and don't do much beyond being more level 4 Flamvell. I don't believe you have so much difficulty getting Flamvells as to need anything but Firedog and Magician. The random Burial from a Different Dimension is also unnecessary in this format and likely slows your deck down. Your extra deck has things like two Red Dragon Archfiend, which are sub-par Synchros at this point, and Armory Arm and Mist Wurm, which your deck is incapable of summoning. At least it has Xyz's, though two Utopia is a poor choice. Add some variety like Maestroke the Symphony Djinn and Number 16: Shock Master.

Game 1:
You allowed me to use Kinka-Byo and Piper while you had a Vayu and Torrential Tribute down. Destroying both my monsters would have stopped me from continuing to gain advantage every turn and cost you near-nothing, instead of having to use Icarus Attack and sacrifice a Bora later.
Considering the Gorz in your hand, when you had the chance to Synchro while my Fool was face up on your field, you should have gone into a level 8 instead of a level 7 and gotten Fool off the field. As it was, The Fool was a direct line to your life points.

Game 2:
Using Kalut just to get in an extra early 1400 damage is disadvantageous. Damage isn't as important as card advantage, and that extra Kalut could have won you the game later.
You had Kalut in hand, with Bora and Vayu on field against my Chaos Sorceror. Instead of attacking over Chaos Sorceror with Bora and Kalut, you sacrificed Vayu and Bora for Gorz and attacked. This was a huge mistake, especially since you were at full life points. Your field was empty a few turns later and a Gorz would have helped you tremendously.

Single:
You placed a Mist Valley Soldier in defense mode to ward off some damage. Damage isn't as important as keeping your hand full, especially since you had a Call of the Haunted down and could have defended with your Stardust Dragon in grave.
You said you were familiar with Machina, yet you played a Flamvell Firedog down and attacked into Machina Fortress with Stardust Dragon, allowing me to destroy your Firedog for free.

Catch up with the newer monsters and practice hard. You will be placed in Slifer Red.
Unique1380

Unique1380

Duel Career : 26-0-54

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: thanks for advise    Test Results: Unique1380 Icon_m11Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:18 pm
Just wanted to say thanks for the advise. I am going to do as u suggested and see how that works.
Darrellmeaney

Team : N/A

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : jklhjkl

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results: Unique1380   Test Results: Unique1380 Icon_m11Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:52 pm
DP awarded, dorm awarded, locked
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Results: Unique1380   Test Results: Unique1380 Icon_m11

Test Results: Unique1380

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1