Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 27-0-13

Test Results: cagethedarkmaster 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Test Results: cagethedarkmaster Empty
PostSubject: Test Results: cagethedarkmaster   Test Results: cagethedarkmaster Icon_m11Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:54 am
Match 1: Blackwings vs. Wind-up
Match Score: 0/10
Deck Construction: 14/20
Performance: 12/20

Comments:
Game 1: You had should've been able to win this. But you tried pushing and filling your field when you had no sure fire way of recovery after being hit by a Mirror Force.
Game 2:Not much to say for this game really. Drew a slow opening, and I had backrow and veiler to stop you when you could try to pick up speed.

Deck: Yes, Wind-Up factory is not able to be used in testing, but there are better cards to run than recycle and Pot of Benevolence. I also noticed that your deck did not run a single trap.

Match 2:T.G. Stun vs. GladDinoHERO
Match Score: 3/10
Deck Construction: 10/20
Performance: 14/20

Comments:
Game1: I was honestly quite confused here. Wasn't expecting to see a DNA surgery. And I wasn't expecting to see a Miracle Fusion neither. You used Miracle Fusion for Nova Master, and I couldn't attack over it.
Game2:You open with 3 normal monsters. Then my skill drain stops your Gladiator Beasts' effects, and you can't attack over it. The game ends when you draw a Miracle Fusion, but you werent able to summon anything with high enough ATK, and you forgot that you aren't able to use Absolute Zero in testing. Thankfully you didn't include it or the test would've been invalidated.
Game 3: I Open Beast King Barbados and Skill Drain, and you didn't side any backrow hate. In fact, it seemed as though you didn't side at all...Barbaros and skill drain determined your fate.

Deck: You should try to have a more definite win condition or focus for your deck. You were practically using the cores of 3 decks at once, which can lead to inconsistency.

Replays:
http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/gsncGPNt2VHnpdIZhHoinIFwc9cKQOeXd2Oy5edrYFM

Different Decks: 3/3
Attitude: 2/2

Total: 61/100

Sorry, but you are in Slifer Red Dorm
Darrellmeaney

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : jklhjkl

Squire
1st Division

Test Results: cagethedarkmaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Results: cagethedarkmaster   Test Results: cagethedarkmaster Icon_m11Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:28 pm
DP awarded, cost deducted, dorm awarded and locked.

Test Results: cagethedarkmaster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1