Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Duelist's Trial: The Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Duelist's Trial: The Mountain   Duelist's Trial: The Mountain Icon_m11Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:12 am
(Locked till the tourney)

[Connects to the meadow]

Far off on the other side of the island lied a mountain. It is average in size, and is actually a dormant volcano. The evidence lies with the chunks of obsidian that are laying around. Some types of vegetation have dared to make a home here, a few wild flowers and pine trees; but other than that the mountain is pretty barren, heck who knows if Camula has a play of somehow using this place for her own twisted pleasure.

Players in the area
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Team : Free Agent

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 23-0-26

YGOPro Name : SilentSolitude

Duelist's Trial: The Mountain 2ntv8so
Squire
Duelist's Trial: The Mountain 2ntv8so
1st Division

Duelist's Trial: The Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duelist's Trial: The Mountain   Duelist's Trial: The Mountain Icon_m11Fri May 10, 2013 12:28 pm
After much consideration, Zack had finally decided to use the mountains as his base camp, so that he would be able to safely plan out how to deal with the competitors in time. "This obsidian would probably make me a fortune back home, but I have no need for money." he sighed, as he passed a rather large piece of obsidian from the dormant volcano. Finding a small cave, he dumped his backpack, rolling out a sleeping bad and a handful of small devices, which he pocketed. "These sensors from my old friend should give me some privacy down here." he smirked, attatching one to each corner of the entrance. A few seconds later, a holographic image appeared of a large rock, hiding the entrance. "Just what I need." he sighed, returning to his bag and began to construct his small base camp.

Duelist's Trial: The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1