Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

Test results: Blackwing Empty
PostSubject: Test results: Blackwing   Test results: Blackwing Icon_m11Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:59 pm
Blackwing's retest results

Match: 10/30

Geargia Machina vs Blackwing

Match Deck Construction = 12/10 points
Match Performance = 8/20 points

Single: 0/10

N/A

Single Deck Construction = 0/10 points
Single Performance = 0/20 points

Total = 30/100

Different Decks = 0 points
Attitude = 0 points

Grand Total = 30

Replays

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qgf71d

Notes

Match:

MST is more effective than Delta Crow. 3 Double Summon is never worth it, change it to 1 or 2. Gram is not worth enough to put in your extra. There's also no way for you to summon Avenging Knight Parsath. Also make your deck 40 cards instead of 45 for better chance to grab cards you need rather than fillers.

Game 1: turn 5: when you used double summon, you should've summoned Kalut in attack mode, special summon Gladius and XYZ to Zenmaines.

Game 2: turn 1: you should've set zephyros. Maybe you were trying to bluff me into thinking you had Kalut, but I'd still rather -1 you and lose a few LP than waiting, as will everyone else out there. Turn 7: instead of losing Scrap Dragon, you really should have used it's effect, after emptying your hand as much as possible. It's hard to top 2800 attack and the hand you had at the time wasn't nearly as good as Scrap Dragon. Turn 13: set Gladius if you don't normal summon anything else.

Game 3: turn 5: if you're going to use Icarus Attack to kill my Gear Gigant X, do it before I can activate it's effect. You still let me +1. You also never used your Tour Guide; you set it. Waste of a good card.

Single:

N/A

Due to you just surrendering the match at game 3 without a warning or reason, you'll be put in Slifer Red. You also never came back to play the single, so no points will be given for that.
Darrellmeaney

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : jklhjkl

Test results: Blackwing 2ntv8so
Squire
Test results: Blackwing 2ntv8so
1st Division

Test results: Blackwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test results: Blackwing   Test results: Blackwing Icon_m11Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:08 am
DP awarded, dorm awarded, locked

Test results: Blackwing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1