Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-1

Blue-eyes deck 2ntv8so
Squire
Blue-eyes deck 2ntv8so
1st Division

Blue-eyes deck Empty
PostSubject: Blue-eyes deck   Blue-eyes deck Icon_m11Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:30 pm
this is a blue eyes deck i made on another virsion of ygopro that i dont think im allowed to mension, but anyway, here it is, tell me what u guys think:
monsters:

Blue-eyes white dragon x3
Alexandrite dragon x3
Photon thrasher x3
elemental hero prisma x3
Summoner monk x2
Kaibaman x1
The white stone of legend x2
Blue-eyes maiden x3 (not sure if ygopro has it yet, so if it doesn't look it up)

Spells:
heavy storm x1
Cost down x2
Mind control x1
Dark hole x1
monster reborn x1
Night beam x3
mystical space typhoon x2

traps:

mirror force x2
torrential tribute x1
starlight road x1
call of the haunted x2
Gracfull revival x2
Solemn judgment x1
solemn warnin x1

extra:

Blue-eyes ultimate dragon x1
Blue-eyed Silver dragon x2
Mist wurm x1
stardust dragon x2
Number 107: galaxy eyes tacheyon dragon x1
Thunder end dragon x1
number 39: utopia x1
Photon papilloerative x1
number 50: black ship of corn x1
Daigusto emeral x3
Shynet magician x1

notes:

this is basicly a blue-eyes beat deck. with nearly the whole deck based on summoning and using blue-eyes white dragon, and i have several ways of summoning it. so lets start with blue-eyed maiden. if this card is tageted for an attack, i can negate it and change its battle position, and it them lets me summon a blue-eyes from y hand, deck or grave. a very good card, and its a tuner. next daigusto emeral. having plenty of level 4s in this deck means its not too much to summon, and using prisma to dump blue eyes into the grave helps a bunch, and even emerals effect allows me to do the same, or special summon a normal monster from my grave. blue-eyed maiden and emeral are my main ways of summoning blue-eyes. i also have cards like blue-eyed silver dragon, which allows me to summon blue-eyes from the grave, which is where the blue-eyes will be most of the time. i also use cost down t make it a bit easyer to normal summon blue-eyes if i need to, and white stone of legend helps to get blue-eyes to the hand. also cards like gracefull revival and call of the haunted, mean i can recycle maiden and white stone from the gave.

so as i said. feel free for comments or any hints and tips.
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 125

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

Blue-eyes deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue-eyes deck   Blue-eyes deck Icon_m11Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:30 am
For starters:

- Cost Down/Graceful Revival
+ Trade In/Cards of Consonance

With Blue Eyes Silver Dragon the problem is not special summoning monsters or recycling them from grave but rather draw speed and searching. Oh and one more thing: Where is REDMD!?

Some more:

Why Prisma? You don't need them in the graveyard and if you do it's so much better to use Dragon Ravine.

That's enough input from me for now Razz
Apocalypse835

Apocalypse835

Duel Points : 100

Blue-eyes deck 2ntv8so
Squire
Blue-eyes deck 2ntv8so
1st Division

Blue-eyes deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue-eyes deck   Blue-eyes deck Icon_m11Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:41 am
the reason i use prisma, is to speed up the use of emeral, so i can dump it, and spec summon it in the same turn. and i didn't even think of adding redmd lol, i must find room. but for now i have made a couple of changes:

-1 gracefull revival and -1 call of the haunted for 2 dark world dealings, and -2 cost down for 2 trade-in
Necroticmage

Necroticmage

Duel Career : 4-0-5

Blue-eyes deck 2ntv8so
Squire
Blue-eyes deck 2ntv8so
1st Division

Blue-eyes deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue-eyes deck   Blue-eyes deck Icon_m11Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:19 am
Have you ever considered adding/trying One For One?
Apocalypse835

Apocalypse835

Blue-eyes deck 2ntv8so
Squire
Blue-eyes deck 2ntv8so
1st Division

Blue-eyes deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue-eyes deck   Blue-eyes deck Icon_m11Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:19 pm
not realy, its not a bad idea, but its pretty consistant on its own, and im not sure what i should take out for it
Necroticmage

Necroticmage

Duel Career : 4-0-5

Blue-eyes deck 2ntv8so
Squire
Blue-eyes deck 2ntv8so
1st Division

Blue-eyes deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue-eyes deck   Blue-eyes deck Icon_m11Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:41 pm
+ One For One - Graceful Revival. You already have cards that Special summon monsters. I would also advise swapping one Mirror Force for another Torrential Tribute and you need the obvious Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, another reason why I suggest taking Graceful Revival out. I suppose replace either one Prisma or one Summoner Monk for it.
Okkiru

Okkiru

Team : Crimson Storm

Duel Career : 6-0-1

Blue-eyes deck 2ntv8so
Squire
Blue-eyes deck 2ntv8so
1st Division

Blue-eyes deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue-eyes deck   Blue-eyes deck Icon_m11Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:55 am
I've tryed to make a blue eyes deck as well lately so... a few things I looked foward:

- Schwarzschild, the Limit Dragon (wtf name, easy rank 8, however, I don't think it's worth to focus the deck on Rank 8 summoning, since they aren't THAT good, however, it can be used with Trade-in.)

- Tragoedia (Easy Rank 8 with the "Monk/Prisma/Emeral" thing, a target for Trade-in.)

- Black Luster Soldier (With Trag, the Swarrchsnzewte and Summoner monk it is a thing... also another target for Trade-in.)

- (^With that you can run triple trade-in without worring about having it death on your hand, yay lol)

- Effect Veiler (Good hand trap, can be also used for synchro.)

- I don't see why not using Honest...

and then...

- No point to use Cost Down over Ancient Rules if the only target is a normal monster, however I see you already removed it.

- Dark World Dealings is not very good if you stop to think... because it is mostly likely you are going to give an advantage for your opponent, since a lot of decks make use of cards on the graveyard, also if you don't have The White Stone, even if you dump something you potentially wen't -1.

- Don't really get the point of Photon Thrasher/Alexandrite here, the extra deck doesn't take any advantage of having 2 level 4 Light monsters on the field, you don't run Paladynamo or anything that requires two level 4 Light monsters, and Alexandrite is a vanila, you could even use Rescue Rabbit over Photon Thrasher, or Kagetokage, since both can still make the rank 4 even if you have another monster on the field, unlike Photon Thrasher that can end as a dead card.

and on the Extra,

- Even with Photon Thrasher, the deck still can go for Shock Master and Ouroboros, with Kagetokage would be better however, having 3 Emerals is a bit too much, maybe replacing it with Shock Master or Ouroboros could eventually win a game.

- I don't see Photon Papi being that good now... I'd rather having a maestroke for the Evilswarm match up, or a Pearl, but yeah, if you don't run neither, good luck getting around that first turn Ophion that ruin all your plays that involves high level monsters.

And last...

- Like decato sayd, where the hell is REDMD? xD
Apocalypse835

Apocalypse835

Blue-eyes deck 2ntv8so
Squire
Blue-eyes deck 2ntv8so
1st Division

Blue-eyes deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue-eyes deck   Blue-eyes deck Icon_m11Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:47 am
well since posting up this deck, i have changed a few things, i no longer have 3 alexandrite dragon, i have taken them out for 2 rai-oh, for a bit of anti-meta as this deck is very vanrable to meta plays, so that droped the card count from 41 to 40, i have now take ur sugestion and taken out dark world dealings for that limit dragon, although this deck doesnt focust on rank 8 summonings, but it can help. there is no significance to the light monsters, i chost them for the effects and not realy any other reason as to help summon out emeral or any other rank 4's. i wont put in redmd as there arn't enough tagest for it. my only target is white stone, as i wont remove any of my blue-eyes incase i need them. the 3 emerals are there for an extended game, and i have had games where i have used all three in one game.i have taken out cost down for ancient ruels, and put in one for one. as for trag, i might put that in, but as this deck doesn't focus on rank 8's, i have no real use for it, and BLS i wont put in as i dont have enough dark monsters so it would end up dead alot of them time.i wont put in kagetokage as you need to normal summon a monster first, and if i dont have one it would just be dead. and finaly (lol) i'm debating putting in veiler, coz im not sure what i should take out for it, and i dont realy need it as a tuner as i already have white stone and maiden.
genjutsumaster19

genjutsumaster19

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : none

Blue-eyes deck 2ntv8so
Squire
Blue-eyes deck 2ntv8so
1st Division

Blue-eyes deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue-eyes deck   Blue-eyes deck Icon_m11Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:41 pm
blue eyes galaxy eyes azure eyes combo deck?

I am trying to combine galaxy eyes photon dragon deck with blue eyes. I have a good start, but its a little slow here

Monsters
2 galaxy eyes
3 blue eyes
1 galaxy knight (I have only one)
1 Photon slasher
2 galaxy wizard
2 photon crusher
2 maiden with eyes of blue
2 white stone of legend
1 marshmallon

spells
1 dark hole
3 photon sanctuary
2 galaxy expedition
1 galaxy zero
1 dragons mirror
2 dragon shrine
2 silvers cry
2 trade in
1 cards of consonance

traps
2 mirror force
1 torrential tribute
3 call of the haunted

Any help, I want to play rank 8's along with the sheer joy of playing a blue eyes ultimate and photon cards?
Sponsored content

Blue-eyes deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue-eyes deck   Blue-eyes deck Icon_m11

Blue-eyes deck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1