Duel Career : 0-0-1

Blue-eyes MK ll 2ntv8so
Squire
Blue-eyes MK ll 2ntv8so
1st Division

Blue-eyes MK ll Empty
PostSubject: Blue-eyes MK ll   Blue-eyes MK ll Icon_m11Mon May 13, 2013 6:11 pm
file:///C:/Users/Joseph/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(6).png

This is an upgrade from my previous Blue-eyes deck which i posted, i have taken in consideration peoples tips and added my own ideas, so heres the deck list:

Total deck: 42

Monsters: 20

Blue-eyes white dragon x3
Red-eyes darkness metal dragon x1
Parsec the interstellar dragon or Schwarzschild the limit dragon x2 (cant decide)
Photon thrasher x2
Thunder king Rai-Oh x2
Elemental hero prisma x3
Summoner monk x2
White stone of legend x2
Blue-eyed maiden x3

Spells: 16

One for one x1
Ancient ruels x1 (thinking of adding another)
Heavy storm x1
Mind controll x1
Trade in x2
Dark hole x1
Star Blast x2
Monster reborn x1
Night beam x2
Dragon's Mausoleum x1 (may need to look up)
Mystical space typhoon x3

Traps: 6
Mirror force x1
Starlight road x1
call of the haunted x1
Dragon's soul castle x1 (may need to look up)
Solemn judgement x1
Solemn warning x1

Extra: 15
Blue-eyes ultimate dragon x1
Starform dragon x1
Blue-eyed silver dragon x2
Light-end dragon x1
Dark-end dragon x1
Stardust dragon x1
Ally of justice catastor x1
Number 107: Galaxy-eyes tachyon dragon x1
Hieratic Sun dragon overlord of heliopolis x1
Thunder-end dragon x1
Number 40: Gimmick puppet of strings x1
Number 39: utopia x1
Daigusto emeral x2

now this deck works the same way as my old one did. the main objective in getting blue-eyes out, but this deck is now able to use it alot more in synchros and xyz monsters.

i have added starblast so i can use it for more synchro plays. so i can use star blast to lower the level of blue-eyes to 7, then use maiden or white stone to my light or dark end dragon, then parsec is there for the rank 8 plays.

Prisma is a must-have in this deck, coz that is where my emeral plays come from. the idea being, i can use thrasher as special summond, along with prisma, prisma effect using ultimate in extra to sump blue-eyes in the grave, then in to emeral then to summon blue-eyes. the same apllys for summoner monk.
So please feel free to leave any hints or tips and sugestions or even comment on what you think of the deck. in my opinion it is pretty consistent and i have been able to spam blue-eyes to hell before lol. so yeah any sugestions would be great.
Nexus

Nexus

Team : Gremory Household

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-3

Duel Career : 1-0-10

YGOPro Name : SparkDrago

Blue-eyes MK ll 2ntv8so
Squire
Blue-eyes MK ll 2ntv8so
1st Division

Blue-eyes MK ll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue-eyes MK ll   Blue-eyes MK ll Icon_m11Mon May 13, 2013 6:13 pm
nice keep it up :3
Okkiru

Okkiru

Team : Crimson Storm

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 6-0-1

Blue-eyes MK ll 2ntv8so
Squire
Blue-eyes MK ll 2ntv8so
1st Division

Blue-eyes MK ll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue-eyes MK ll   Blue-eyes MK ll Icon_m11Mon May 13, 2013 7:15 pm
Quote :
file:///C:/Users/Joseph/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(6).png
lol, I like how you added a adress of your computer to the image, not sure how we are supposed to see it, good job.

However, at some point you wanna target your own Blue-eyed maiden, and you run so much backrow hate for the actual format, I guess Fobidden Lance/Dress (more like Lance for this one), would be a better thing for this deck in special, and it also won't be a dead draw agains't decks that don't run backrow.

Only 6 traps and one being starlight road, don't really see how this could be efficient, however, it's taking a possible spot of Utopia Ray, wich you can use for a comeback or whatever.

As you run level 4 monsters that would possible allow you to get 2 level 4 light monsters on the field, 1 Starliege Paladynamo won't be bad, since it can almost aways get over a monster, or just deal 2000 damage.

I don't see a good reason to run starblast, you have many ways to special summon the high level monsters from the deck, and you don't run utopia ray, seems just to be there to make the count 42 instead of 40.

Missing some important rank 4's:
Gem-Knight Pearl (to get over Ophion)
Maestroke the Symphony Djinn (Ophion, stall, low def monster, etc)
Number 50: Blackship of Corn (Agains't foes Mastroke's/Zenmaines/Stall)

Possible wantable rank 4:
Number 66:Master Key Beetle (since you can summon summoner monk with summoner monk, why not.)

However, this card is good with continuous traps such as Vanity's Emptiness (Since it won't allow it to be destroyed) but you could also use it with Dragon's Soul Castle, since when Master Key Beetle would be destroyed, you can destroy one of his "equiped" cards instead, and then get the second effect of Dragon's soul castle. Number 66 can also target monsters (so they won't be destroyed by card effects) but Vanity emptiness is a nice addiction, because at the point you have a 3000 beater that can't be destroyed by effects, if they can't special summon they are in a bad position, and they can't just MST it because of beetle.

(also number 66 is another excuse to put Forbidden Dress on the deck, so more cards that target for the Maiden)

You added Rai-oh wich is really nice, and also removed some pointless cards, added one for one, really nice too, and a few new cards (However those new cards seems to work better on decks like E-Dragons...)

Oh, and (I don't really like it, but however), there is a OTK you can do with Blue-Eyed Maiden + Emergency Teleport, by normal summoning Blue-Eyed Maiden, then using Emergency to summon "Risebell the Star adjuster", then you make Blue-Eyed Maiden a level 3 (Wich targets) so you get to special summon a Blue-Eyes White Dragon, and then you synchro Risebell + Blue-Eyed Maiden (Now a level 3) to make Ancient Sacred Wyvern, as you deal 3000 damage with blue-eyes his attack increases to 5100, so if you attack with him after this, you have 8100 damage, not really SO efficient (and kinda conditional), but works some times, and well, it's a 2 Cards OTK.
Apocalypse835

Apocalypse835

Blue-eyes MK ll 2ntv8so
Squire
Blue-eyes MK ll 2ntv8so
1st Division

Blue-eyes MK ll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue-eyes MK ll   Blue-eyes MK ll Icon_m11Mon May 13, 2013 8:04 pm
well for one, the link just went all messed up, thats the wrong one and i just gave up on it. something that you failed to realise is my reason for starblast. its to lower the level of my blue-eyes on the field, to synchro in to lv 8 synchros, (drak-end and light-end) this isn't so much an otk deck, but more of a power pressure deck, i mean, i wouldn't like to be facing down a blue-eyes on the first turn much, and just a power beat after that. and seeing as most of my strongest cards are dragons, silver dragon supports their attacks, another reason for using the light and dark end dragons. i will put in a Paladynamo, i dont know why i didn't think of that, and i will think about key beats, as monk is the only level 4 dark monster i have, and they are realy primarily there for my emeral play, but i can see how it would work. i might see if i can find some other lv 4 dark monster to help out,as it is an easy way to trigger maidens eff. i was thinking taking out thrasher for kagetokage, as there isn't much else i can replace.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

Blue-eyes MK ll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue-eyes MK ll   Blue-eyes MK ll Icon_m11Mon May 13, 2013 8:27 pm
I'd try 2 Forbidden Lance instead of 2 Night Beam. Lance targets (maiden!), protects from traps and lowers atk too.

Parsec is too slow, especially since you need normal summons for Prisma, Summoner Monk, etc.

With 3 Prisma, that Dragon's Mausoleum is a dodgy card.

With those 3 open spots I'd try to find more handy cards that can target your Maiden (compuls for example).
Apocalypse835

Apocalypse835

Blue-eyes MK ll 2ntv8so
Squire
Blue-eyes MK ll 2ntv8so
1st Division

Blue-eyes MK ll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue-eyes MK ll   Blue-eyes MK ll Icon_m11Mon May 13, 2013 8:39 pm
wow. nick=genius
Okkiru

Okkiru

Team : Crimson Storm

Duel Career : 6-0-1

Blue-eyes MK ll 2ntv8so
Squire
Blue-eyes MK ll 2ntv8so
1st Division

Blue-eyes MK ll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue-eyes MK ll   Blue-eyes MK ll Icon_m11Mon May 13, 2013 10:28 pm
well, if you wanna make level 8 synchro too (I still think it's a waste to use so many specific cards on hand, that eventually can be dead draws, just to make a level 8) then you should put in Crimson Blader, which is actually one of the bests (if not the best) level 8 synchro, with the actual meta being Dragons, Crimson blader can shut then down for one turn.
Sponsored content

Blue-eyes MK ll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue-eyes MK ll   Blue-eyes MK ll Icon_m11

Blue-eyes MK ll

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1