Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Test Results: TheSpecialGentlemen 2ntv8so
Squire
Test Results: TheSpecialGentlemen 2ntv8so
1st Division

Test Results: TheSpecialGentlemen Empty
PostSubject: Test Results: TheSpecialGentlemen   Test Results: TheSpecialGentlemen Icon_m11Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:19 am
Match Duel: Piper Chaos vs Agents
Single Duel: Psychics vs Agents

Match = 0/30 points
Single = 0/10 points

Match Deck Construction = 8/10 points
Match Performance = 16/20 points

Single Deck Construction = 8/10 points
Single Performance = 12/20 points

Total = 44/100

Different Decks = -3/3 points
Attitude = 2/2 points

Grand Total = 43/100

Replays: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/ZppijyhbJUpDmVmkoCcKqMr%2FLLTNG9zD
Comments:
Agents have become alot more popular lately. I see you were going for a high-level version, with an Agent of Miracles Jupiter and one Herald of Orange Light. Considering you weren't running Veilers or any way to mill/reborn your high level monsters from the grave, I think I would recommend another Herald of Orange Light as a way to get boss monsters out of the hand. As for the Extra Deck, you have a decent variety of Synchros and Xyz, though two Scrap Dragon and two Leviathan Dragon for some reason. You're also missing two important level 2 Xyz in Daigusto Phoenix and Dark Mist, so removing and adding those two would be ideal.

Game 1:
Not much to say about the first game, you managed to get a Krystia out but it died to a Dark Hole, and with two Krystia in hand and only three Fairies total in grave there wasn't much you could do.
I'm not sure why you felt the need to use Book of Moon on my Rai-oh to stop his damage, considering you didn't know if you had a Krystia play yet. If you had saved the Book you would have been able to freely play the Black Luster Soldier you drew later and turn the game around.

Game 2:
This game was even more standard then the first game. With very few monsters, no Agents in sight and a hand full of Krystia's again there wasn't much you could do.

Single:
This hand was like an apology for the last two games for you. Since it would have ideally put exactly four faeries in the grave if your field were wiped somehow, I think you should have used Venus to summon the last Shine Ball from your hand, and tributed that and Venus instead of Venus and Gachi for Krystia.
I can see now that you were trying to put your graveyard to 4 Faeries again to summon another Krystia, but tributing for Hyperion instead of removing Earth was a huge mistake: Not only did your field get wiped, Hyperion made five faeries in your graveyard and now you would have two dead Krystias again. Getting greedy is the only reason you lost this game.

Enjoy your stay with us! For now, you'll be placed in Slifer Red.
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

Test Results: TheSpecialGentlemen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Results: TheSpecialGentlemen   Test Results: TheSpecialGentlemen Icon_m11Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:36 am
Dorm assigned, tester DP awarded, and locked!

Test Results: TheSpecialGentlemen

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1