Duel Season : 11-0-11

Duel Career : 138-0-117

YGOPro Name : riou/shi~en/rin

Test Results : Ace Legend 2ntv8so
Squire
Test Results : Ace Legend 2ntv8so
1st Division

Test Results : Ace Legend Empty
PostSubject: Test Results : Ace Legend   Test Results : Ace Legend Icon_m11Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:51 am
Match Duel #1: Blackwing vs Hieratic- 2:0
0/10 points

Deck Construction: 5/20 points
Performance: 10/20 points

well tbh your deck still need a lot of works imo, you can change dimensional inversion and reload with something more useful, lone copy of mausoleum and hieratic seal of supremacy is too random, and why only one copy of seal of convocation and only 2 tefnuit? i would max them out. 2 montage is too OTKish and why tidal? blaster is better because he have more attack and his second eff is more useful, redox too at least you can search montage with redox eff.
as for your extradeck add more variety, and i dont even know how do you plan to summon that harpie pet mirage dragon.

Duel:
choosing to play 2nd well i do understand why you do that, but there's too many advantage to be able to play first, you pretty much give me the chance to set up my field.

Match Duel #2: Evol vs XX-Saber - 2:1

5/10 points

Deck Construction: 10/20 points
Performance: 12/20 points

interesting saber deck its less synch and more beat tho i would still considering to run darksoul and emersblade for more consistency, and if you want to run normal monsters make sure you run rescue rabbit too.
as for your extra deck again you need more variety. for example naturias and catastor.
Duel1:
please read saber slash eff more carefully next time.
Duel2:
only drawing my evol monsters without any spells was very bad for me, but again your play with souza was very good not giving me any chance to make a comeback, well done.

Duel3:
You do what you can do with what you had, too bad my hand just too good, good games.

I'm noticed that you don't side anything in both match siding is important so you need to fix this,.

Bonus:
Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 47/105

you will be in Slifer Red Dorm for now.
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

Test Results : Ace Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Results : Ace Legend   Test Results : Ace Legend Icon_m11Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:44 am
Tester DP Awarded, Testee DP Deducted, Dorm Assigned and Thread Locked!

Test Results : Ace Legend

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1