Duel Season : 67-0-11

Duel Career : 214-0-93

YGOPro Name : Hostile

Battle Arena Gold
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN   Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Icon_m11Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:35 pm

Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Chaos-10

[7/3/2013 3:05:29 PM] Marc: Hey let me know when you're on Smile
[7/3/2013 4:08:54 PM] Hostile Belgium: I'm on
[7/3/2013 4:13:38 PM] Hostile Belgium: I hope some good news now?
[7/3/2013 4:15:00 PM] Marc: Yeah I wana start that interview
[7/3/2013 4:15:30 PM] Marc: This is special lol
[7/3/2013 4:15:34 PM] Hostile Belgium: Indeed!

...5 hours later i was on my way to Bosnia to meet the famous DarkMadzishN.
9 hours it would take me to get there with my Decato...uhm, Ducati motorcycle!
He wanted me to meet him in a zoo. Maybe they contained him there or it could be that he's in charge of the monkeys.
Anyways, it took me 11 hours to reach my destination and i saw DarkMadzishN allready waving from far away...

Hello Hello DarkMadzishN!!! Thanks for inviting me in your natural habitat mate.. How are you doing?

Glad to have you here Hostile , do you like the place i invited you to do the interview? I'm doing great, thanks for asking.

Well, I must say its quite the place to have an apointment for an interview! Does Bosnia and Herzegovina have a lot of monuments, museums, parks, or is it mostly nature and land that fills the country?

This place is one of my favorites since I was a kid, I always went here with my friends to the playground (I'll show you the playground later).. Yeah , Bosnia and Herzegovina has a lot of monuments , museum's , parks and everything, but our fail goverment and people are not putting any use of them and they are all slowly closing down (Museum's etc..).Also , what others call "Nature and other good things", we call that here "vukojebina", or the place where only "hillbillies go/live".

You are a young guy and full of dreams right? Does your country provide you enough opurtunities to develop yourself?

Yeah, I'm a young guy but I don't really think about future and I just "go with the flow", also no, it doesn't provide enough opportunities to develop myself (or anyone as a matter of fact), most of people are leaving the country and moving to others (Germany , USA etc) because Bosnia is just not "worth" of living in.

All the CEA members picked you for the interview! You left Lord and Decato far behind in the poll...How do you feel about that?

Honestly I feel really really surprised, I was sure the poll would be won either by LordMelchett or Decato, even I  voted for Melchett and that tells everything. But, since they chose me I'm honored and will give the answers the best way I can.

A lot of us saw you becoming better and better in YGO! Do you want to share your key to success or give us some advice on how we could perform as consistently as you?

Well, the key to success is actually "having no life". I just "no-lifed" on ygo, dueled 24/7, played each deck until I learned/found every single loop (Wind-Ups, Dragons, Books, etc). Also, the key of defeating the meta and other decks is actually knowing how the deck runs (when you duel vs them), so I learned almost every deck and know the mechanics of them, so while I was learning to use them I found out how to defeat them aswell.

This is now... You're a tester and a popular duelist in CEA! What about your past in the world of YGO? Some know you from YGO Online 3...Tell us more about that please!

Well, I played YGO Online 3 since "Stardust Rising" got relased on that game. I actually started playing it because I was joking around with a friend and we were bored one night (yeah I no-lifed before yugioh too XD), made name "DarkMadzishN" for fun because it sounded like "DarkMagician", unfortunately for me I got addicted to the game, and then my "yugioh story" began! In the beginning some random guy gave me few cards and thats how I started trading it for higher MP etc. Like that I gained a "shitload" of cards and everything. I NEVER had luck vs Germans or Japanese (They are just too damn lucky and made me mad almost every night). I loved playing YOC on 3 accounts (at least) per one round, but I never got my dream of qualifying in the YOC (**** happens I guess). Also, I was very unlucky when I played for TP1... For 3 months I hardly slept 3-4 hours per day and was actually winning the whole thing with having migueljoker and his friends behind my back (I played alone on "DarkMadRobot", and he and his friends played on "StyleGame"). Then the worst thing what could've happened actually happened, Ultimate Match didn't let me duel at all (some bug or idk), and that was "game over" for me... They gained the 1 or 2 k Lead which i had on them and took the first place and the TP Winning card. I was actually depressed for month or more because I basically wasted my 3 Month's for NOTHING! Month's later I met Jodon and we became friends, and  that's when I joined xxVIPxx. There were things there were happening before and after all these things I told you (I was in specialpersons/illusiveskyline before that, met Decato on some tourney and took his Caius as a prize *evil laugh*) but others just aren't worth mentioning or I just don't remember it. I took a break from yugioh after YO3 closed down and started playing digimon (Jodon joined me too), after a few months of my hardcore playing I gained the max lvl and didn't really have need to continue playing anymore. Then Jodon started trolling me about yugioh "who would win now etc" so, I downloaded ygopro, kicked his ass afew times... Then he showed me this Academy and told me to join so here i am! ;d

Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now? A wife and 8 little ones or a bachelor  that is 24/7 behind his computer still playing YGO...or a mix of both? Tell us your plans for the future...

As I said at the begining, I never have plans for the future because they usually "crash and burn lol", so I can't really answer this question properly ("Secretly hopes that he is still 24/7 behind his computer" XD).

Meta, Non-Meta, synchro's, XYZ's, Fusions, commons, super Rares , YCS, Duel Network, TCG player, shriek.ocg... If you would be the boss of Konami... what would you change or invent on your first day?

I would force everyone to make new Dark Magician support thats for sure! Also, unban a few cards (Bulb, Brionac, Trishula... I'm just a Chaos Plant lover Very Happy). Also, make YO4 that's for sure.

You are a veteran on CEA... What are the top 3 moments that you had with us? And give us all the kinky details if there are any!!!

1. I met all the gregsters  and I love them all! <3 (There are 7 gregsters, and their identity's are classified!).
2. Joined TenchuAssasins.
3. Was semi-finalist in YCC.

Now the last question before I leave the zoo and you in it... DarkMad matey, do you have something to say to our readers, your fans, your enemies, anyone?

When you're in a bad situation and don't know what to do, you can always go #YOLO and it might end up good for you after all! ("Waits for Sabb and Nick to rage on him for using hashtags XD").

Thanks a lot for your time and I wish you all the best in everything!
Katana

Katana

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN   Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Icon_m11Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:58 pm
Hmm very nice.
Finly

Finly

Duel Career : 2-0-1

YGOPro Name : Finly

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN   Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Icon_m11Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:14 pm
Love the interview, nice to know more about you Dark Smile
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN   Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Icon_m11Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:40 pm
LOL this was a great read. Thats my bro right there xD
Yubel

Yubel

Duel Season : 0-0-2

Duel Career : 41-0-51

YGOPro Name : Yubel

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN   Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Icon_m11Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:46 pm
Awesome interview!
Puffy

Puffy

Duel Career : 27-0-35

YGOPro Name : Puffy

YCC Gold
Squire
Team Wars Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN   Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Icon_m11Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:52 pm
good read, I enjoyed hearing how much Almir's country sucks
Hostile

Hostile

Duel Season : 67-0-11

Duel Career : 214-0-93

YGOPro Name : Hostile

Battle Arena Gold
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN   Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Icon_m11Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:31 pm
Salik wrote:
LOL this was a great read. Thats my bro right there xD

me? Laughing 

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN   Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Icon_m11Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:09 pm
LOL This is great! Very interesting and funny interview. The same can't be said about the logo though. O.o That needs some work, I'd be glad to help if you like. Smile
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

YGOPro Name : Izzy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN   Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Icon_m11Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:12 pm
Nice interview.

And dam I knew the fix for the ultimate match bug Sad
It happened when the game glitched  v NPC's
you came out of ultimate and went to play the same NPC in Kaiba Corp if you surendered you could then go back into ultimate and all would be fine.

Sorry to tell you this now Sad
Aang

Aang

Duel Career : 21-0-7

YGOPro Name : Aang

Weekly Bash Gold
Order of Light
2nd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN   Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Icon_m11Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:40 pm
A very interesting (and very funny read). Looking forward to future "Chaos Inquirer's" (or Chaos Inquiries? o_O)
Liyana

Liyana

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN   Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Icon_m11Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:13 am
Ahaha great read mate, good job
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN   Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Icon_m11Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:44 am
that was enjoyable
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN   Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Icon_m11Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:19 am
Was a great read!

Smile

Good job
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN   Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Icon_m11Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:25 am
Woah, I never commented on this. Great interview! I wonder who the Illuminati of Yu-Gi-Oh!, aka the Gregs, are...
Aang

Aang

Weekly Bash Gold
Order of Light
2nd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN   Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Icon_m11Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:07 am
NickV wrote:
Woah, I never commented on this. Great interview! I wonder who the Illuminati of Yu-Gi-Oh!, aka the Gregs, are...
The Gregs aren't like the illuminati of Yu-Gi-Oh XD.
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN   Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Icon_m11Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:41 am
i want more of these...MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN   Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Icon_m11Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:42 am
-.- (gets his daniel bryant voice) NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO xD

nah jk lets see some more
Austin

Austin

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 39-0-14

YGOPro Name : Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN   Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Icon_m11Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:25 pm
wow never commented on this either xD , anyway was a fun read and we want the next chaos about Sabbaticus(he made the place and we don't know that much about him)
Zepheon

Zepheon

Team : None

Duel Career : 10-0-23

YGOPro Name : Zygon

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN   Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Icon_m11Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:43 am
MasterMarcus wrote:

No.
Aang

Aang

Weekly Bash Gold
Order of Light
2nd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN   Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Icon_m11Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:46 am
Ziaphyte wrote:
MasterMarcus wrote:

No.

Hahahah x)
Austin

Austin

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 39-0-14

YGOPro Name : Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN   Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Icon_m11Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:52 pm
Ziaphyte wrote:
MasterMarcus wrote:

No.
YES !

and it's bryan btw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN   Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN Icon_m11

Chaos Inquirer #2: DarkMadzishN

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1