HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The second latest recruitment to the best dorm ever. ( i got tested before matt)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
simtem

simtem

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 5-0-4

Duel Career : 9-0-15

YGOPro Name : Simtem

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
The second latest recruitment to the best dorm ever. ( i got tested before matt) 2ntv8so
1st Division

The second latest recruitment to the best dorm ever. ( i got tested before matt) Empty
PostSubject: The second latest recruitment to the best dorm ever. ( i got tested before matt)   The second latest recruitment to the best dorm ever. ( i got tested before matt) Icon_m11Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:33 pm
hey guys, i have been on this forum for 3+ weeks and was nagging Dark to do the test, i only wanted to be tested by him because i heard he was the hardest tester and i am here now, im incredibly proud and exited that im in my faviroute dorm.
I LOVE WINGED DRAGON OF RA AND AM A BIG FAN OF MARIK.
Nice to be in the same dorm as you all, lets destroy Obelisk and Slifer!

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Team : Genesis

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 100-0-68

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
The second latest recruitment to the best dorm ever. ( i got tested before matt) 2ntv8so
1st Division

The second latest recruitment to the best dorm ever. ( i got tested before matt) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second latest recruitment to the best dorm ever. ( i got tested before matt)   The second latest recruitment to the best dorm ever. ( i got tested before matt) Icon_m11Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:56 pm
Someone lied to you about DarkMadzishN being the "best"  .  ( No offence )
But you are so right about everything else . Wink

The second latest recruitment to the best dorm ever. ( i got tested before matt)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1