Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
☣Dark☣Smile's Test Results 2ntv8so
1st Division

☣Dark☣Smile's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: ☣Dark☣Smile's Test Results   ☣Dark☣Smile's Test Results Icon_m11Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:59 am
Match 1

Chaos Dragons vs Constellar 2:0 -0/10 points

Performance: 15/20 points

Duel 1: Game 1 you went ahead and took my searched Ryko and flipped it to pop itself. I don’t know why you didn’t just save mind controller and use it for later on in the duel. You had a Pleiades play to just bounce. Also, you have veiler next turn, so w/e you could’ve used that. Mind Control could’ve been used on my Darkflare for a rank 5 play, namely Tiras. You got over my gorz play by returning it to my hand. It wasn’t major, but if you are going to return a card like gorz back to my hand, activating it during the EP would have prevented me from activating a card like veiler to prevent you from getting over any of my threats. If I had any, but again not really major. Just be aware, especially when I’m running Chaos Dragons which have hand traps. Turn 3, don’t know why you didn’t wait until the battle phase to get rid of Acid-Golem. That costed you as I just went for Pulsar and Darkflare play since Golem was gone, and gave you a big hit on LP. No more notable misplays. DAD kept the control for the last part of the game. Also, the veiler I got back from alchemist sealed your last attempt to make a rank 4/5 constellar play.

Duel 2: Sided in 2 Prohibition & a Constellar Belt. 2 Prohibitions turn 1, both calling Lightpulsar and Darkflare. Lol You summoned Sombres as well as set Solemn Warning. I feel as though the Warning Play was really hasty. Lyla was not as much as a big threat, as there are other ways for Chaos Dragons to get rid of backrow. Saving it for “gtfo big threat monsters like BLS” would be more optimal. A misclick turn 3, but I didn’t take off for that lol. For some reason though… All game pro wouldn’t let me special summon my 2nd Darkflare in hand when I had a light AND a dark in grave and the only card prohibited was Lightpulsar. I wanted to play adreus so bad =/. After those a couple of turns Treacherous Trap Hole killed you. I took the game with 1 dark flare and alchemist.

Duel 3: N/A

Deck: 14/20 points

Deck is pretty good. I would

- Papillo, 1 beehive, 1 omega, 1 vylon

+ 1 dire wolf, 1 gagaga cowboy, 1 leviair, and 1 volcassaurus

- Lightning vortex, -2x Luminize, and - 2x Super Rebirth

+ 2 XYZ Reborn rather than the super rebirth tech wise, + 1 Mirror Force or Mystical Space Typhoon, +2 Lance. You don’t want your XYZ plays to get ruined by traps.

Match 2

Wind-Ups vs Blaster Fire King 2:1 3/10 points

Performance: 13/20 points

Duel 1: This duel I made so many misclicks and pulled the game out of…. Lol. Anyway turn 2 instead of going barong I think going for stardust + the lance back-up would have been a safer option. I misclick again, and allowed your play to go free =/. Blaster got you game. No notable misplays.

Duel 2: Turn 2 omg I took a crap load of damage off that 1 turn. Nice play, didn’t have any backrow to shield me L . Good thing I know my rulings Very Happy. Your Fire King Garunix triggered and resolved 1st, then I got my wabbit back from the banish zone. Don’t know why you didn’t summon barong off of Garunix though. Would have saved you the blaster play. Also the next turn if you summoned blaster you would’ve won! Omg. It costed you. Next turn I went off. I summoned Leviair, Abyssdweller to cover blaster, and utopia if you decided to attack. Set a fiendish chain to cover as well. You topped a bottomless and you lost the game.

Duel 3: Both of our turns we start off with Thunder King Raioh and 2 backrow. Turn 3 I don’t know why you didn’t summon maestroke. Most of the time Maestroke is the safest option for getting over Thunder King. Because cards like bottomless can’t get to you. Unfortunately, you summoned blackship and I used bottomless. You lanced, but that didn’t help you either. That made it worst because you couldn’t get rid of thunder-king with less attack. Tried to bottomless Zenmaines… Gotta know your rulings. The card states “and if you do” on bottomless. Meaning that bottomless has to destroy zenmaines in order to banish Zenmaines “simultaneously”. (NOTE: Pro hasn’t updated Bottomless card text to fit Problem Solving Card Text). Turn 9, don’t know why you didn’t wait for me to XYZ to use solemn. I was able to keep rabbit on the bored, which kept opening more plays, and escape your traps. Not only that, but I was able to search a magi-shark play, and seal the game.

Deck: 16/20 points

Deck looks pretty good. Don’t know why you have all these different techs in the Fire king. You got flamvells and lavals. I would

-1 Catastor (since I didn’t see any veiler or lv 1 tuner to get you catastor)

+1 Direwolf. Siding TKR was good. Wish you also had veiler too.

-2 Laval Cannon - you are fine with just the other flamvells

+ 2 mystical space typhoon

Total: 61/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 66/100

You shall be staying in Slifer Red Dorm! I’m sure with better judgment and reads, and if you fix up your decks a bit, you’ll be Ra, or even Obelisk next time. Just have be more aware, so you don’t make mistakes that will cost you points into the next dorm.
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

☣Dark☣Smile's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☣Dark☣Smile's Test Results   ☣Dark☣Smile's Test Results Icon_m11Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:42 pm
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted, Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!

☣Dark☣Smile's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1