Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Duel Academy: Library Empty
PostSubject: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:16 am
Unlike most schools, the Library here at Duel Academy is quite big. Students have been known to have gotten lost in this labyrinth of books and then be punished by the Head Mistress since they weren’t able to get to their dorms on time. Not only do they have many books on dueling and the mythology that is tied around the cards, but they also many fiction books that are popular with teens. Copies of the Hunger Games trilogy and the Divergent series can be found scattered around.  The librarian is your stereotype, and old lady that is seems annoyed at today’s youth, tells the kids to be quiet when they just whisper to themselves, and isn’t hesitant to call the Head Mistress when she spots people in the library late at night whether they are lost or not.

Last edited by LustfulZex on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
magmaflood

magmaflood

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 1-0-1

Duel Career : 1-0-14

YGOPro Name : Magmaflood

Duel Academy: Library 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:23 am
Vlad entered the library with awe. "Wow, quite a collection u have there, principal." Vlad talks to himself, thinking that he's being lucky that all dorm's student able have an access here.

"I've got to know the story behind this academy first. maybe i'll be able to get clues and hopefully pull the string altogether. Just wait, sis."
magmaflood

magmaflood

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:06 pm
"YAAWWWNNN...."

feeling tired from hours of reading about the academy, Vlad got an awful headache thanks to the broken clock on the library wall.

"GAH...the hell with these books!!! it's more like the principal's diary rather than academy's history."
Nonono Nonono 

"Hmmm? where's everybody....i'm here all day and nobody seems to be here at all...."

feeling something weird,Vlad hurriedly heading to the library door and
grab the doorknob.

CLAK....

"I'm locked...."Desperate Desperate Desperate 
Incelebratus

Incelebratus

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : Incelebratus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:42 am
A figure appears from a dark corner in the room where Vlad is locked, wearing a dark cloak. It's face is hidden by a mask. Without a word, it readies a dueldisk while chains shoot up from the floor, attaching to Vlad's legs while time seems to stop around them. A duel is the only way out!

(magmaflood, send me a PM with the times you are available to duel. Also state your timezone.)

Last edited by Incelebratus on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:33 am
after her nap Thana walked to the Library to do some research as she gets to the building, she trys the doors and finds them locked. "Hmm...weird maybe they are closed, oh well maybe tomorrow". She walks back to her dorm room.
Raich

Raich

Team : Midnight Carnival

Duel Season : 13-0-16

Duel Career : 29-0-33

YGOPro Name : Raich

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:43 am
*Raich Patoux was bored in his dorm* he sayed ''huh this dorm is boring'' *so he headed out to the island to find some friends to play*
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:46 am
as Thana approached the dorm she sees somebody walking out of the dorm heading her direction. "Hmm... he looks bored, hey you there wanna duel".
Raich

Raich

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:47 am
*Raich heard one girl asking for duel and responsed with this line* ''Ah! Finaly a friend! Some fan and yea i am sure in!!!''
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:50 am
"Well since you're in Ra dorm, like me, don't expect this to be an easy duel, I'm in it to win it". As she readies her duel disk and places her deck in. "Just because I wanna be nice I'll even let you have the first move."
Raich

Raich

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:51 am
''HERE I GO!!!'' (lol) *<>*
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:44 pm
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lp7yk3308ru7fl7/RP%20duel%201

After the duel Thana looks at the person, smiles and walks away back to the dorm room.
Raich

Raich

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:09 pm
*raich disapointed from his loose went to his dorm to fix the deck and sayed* ''I cant loose again!''
xxBlacKnighTxx

xxBlacKnighTxx

Team : Hopeless Meths Dealers

YGOPro Name : xBlackMagician

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:07 pm
Death Cast arrived the library.
He saw how Raich got beaten by Thana.

Death Cast, who wants to forget the lose
in his last fight, challenges Raich to a duel.
Incelebratus

Incelebratus

YGOPro Name : Incelebratus

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:27 pm
Time seems to resume flowing again around Vlad and this unknown person, as Vlad is victorious! http://www.sendspace.com/file/pw0h8i Suddenly the stranger falls on his knees, screaming out of the lungs with what sounds like a distorted voice. The hood and mask start to dissolve into a black mist. A faint deep voice is heard as the mist vaporizes: "your sister... is... part of us now...!"

What's left on the ground is a young man wearing a Ra Yellow dorm outfit, unconscious and seemingly in a coma. A big black book lies right besides him. If opened, all of the pages appear to be blank. What could this mean?

(Vlad has won Safe Zone.)
magmaflood

magmaflood

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:17 pm
Approaching the unconcious boy, Vlad is quite clam after those words.

(your sister... is... part of us now...!) the man's voice echoing in Vlad's head.

"Heh, don't make me laugh. My sister won't join your cult club and wear that silly cape and mask. Even though i haven't met here for 14 years."

shrug...shrug.....

Vlad's groping the ra-boy'spocket just to find a bubblegum.

Crap.....no card key, now I'm really a deadmeat......Desperate
magmaflood

magmaflood

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:48 pm
"Man....do i really have to wait somebody to release me? this one is a tough one to crack..."

Vlad mutter to himself while trying to unlock the door using his phone which is now connected to the library's door.

BEEP....BEEP....BEEP....

no good....

"It's not the time to be trapped dammit.... I can't waste  my time here. hmm????"

realizing something off about the book, Vlad take the book and open the first page.

"blank page, what on land...better keep it, the cover seems expensive, it can't be just a scratch book can it?

Last edited by magmaflood on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:54 pm
An old woman carrying a cart of books appears from one of the sections. She seems like she's a foul mood by the scowl she's making. She stops pushing her cart and begins to walk over to Vlad. She crosses her arms to her back and slowly limps over. We see that is quite skinny, nothing more than skin and bones really. She has her grey hair in a bun and wears stereotypical librarian glasses. As she finally reaches Vlad she slaps him over the head.

"If you want to duel, then stay out of library!"

She said in a agitated tone. She sees that the door is locked and gives a slight sigh and walks over to it mumbling to herself about today's youth. She takes out a key from her pocket and unlocks the door. She walk back to her cart and returns back to the shadows of the library with the words echoing "duel in this library again and I will make sure you are in trouble with the Headmistress!"
magmaflood

magmaflood

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:13 pm
"Darn....what have i done deserving that, huh?!"

apparently, Vlad is whispering with a very low voice tone.
he know it would be bad if the librarian notice his words, even tough he is mad at her.

without a single hesitation Vlad hurriedly go out of room.
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:00 am
A very high shrill is heard from the intercom horn that was setup near the area. The Head Mistress's voice is heard.

"All students report to the Auditorium for an emergency announcement."
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Team : None

Duel Season : 13-0-6

Duel Career : 43-0-27

YGOPro Name : Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:09 pm
Atticus makes his way to the Library to find that it's empty , " I guess the rumors were true" , He said. He then searches a few books maybe finding a clue about these attackers but fails to do so , he then finds a book that has something related to his 3 cards , He then gets some flashbacks from the Battle city and how danger his cards were, then he goes by to remember that the attacker was a RA Yellow and decides to gather more information and perhaps listening to anyone who heard about the incident or perhaps know where that student is now.

"Maybe , I can question a few people in the cafeteria" , He said to himself.
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:13 am
Sirius enters the library as it was the the 1st place the shadow duelist appeared to attack a student... He begins to wonder around passing book shelf after book shelf...

''Was never really a big of reading now that I think back to the days of...'' Sirius stops his train of thought and puts his hand on his face as if he was struck with pain...

''Lets see if I can find anything interesting here...'' he says to himself as he carries on walking deeper into the library...
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

YGOPro Name : Izzy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:05 am
Sky enters and goes to the reception desk she looks about to see only big "Silence" signs and rows and rows of books disapearing into the distance on the desk is a single bell ! With a little bit of horror she scrushes up her eyes and brings her hand down firmly on the bell "Diinnggg !!" It sounds, Sky cringes as the sound seems to echo around the stacks. She stands and waits.
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:43 pm
After looking around endlessly, hoping something would present itself, Sirius felt as if he was wasting his time and decides its time he left the library. On his way out he notices a familiar face. Sky was at the counter ringing the bell.

Sirius walks over.

''Hey lol, bumping into each other 3 times in one day? I'm starting to think you're following me around Razz '' Sirius says in a jokingly manner.
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:46 am
As if a genis appearing from the lamp, the librarian appears to the front desk, answering the call from the bell. Her lips are in a frown and her eyes are squinted, she is obviously not in a happy mood as of now. As she reaches the desk her eyes stroll to the girl that rang the bell. At first she analyzes her, studying her like all the covers of books she studies to make sure they go back to their proper place. But then she leers at the girl, her analysis complete, seeming to judge her before she can even know her. "What do you want, thanks to this while2 mess with these strangers and that missing kid I'm 20 mins behind schedule organizing these books for today. " She complains.

[GM Note]

Zex again. This timd I'm going to talk about friendly NPC's. Unlike the hostile NPCs that are used in mn the Incelebratus account, these NPCs are generally not harmful but can be confrontational at times. Friendly NPCs are like the librarian, although she isn't the nicest woman, her goal is not to harm the player, and generally they can help progess the story further. Some may automatically like PCs while others may need some convincing. Anyway hope this helped happy rping!
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

YGOPro Name : Izzy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:36 pm
Salik wrote:
''Hey lol, bumping into each other 3 times in one day? I'm starting to think you're following me around Razz'' Sirius says in a jokingly manner.

Sky jumps and half turns towards Sirius, " Oh! Hi Sirius Sure your not following me  Wink. "

Out of the corner of her eye Sky catches movement and jumps again.

LustfulZex wrote:
"What do you want, thanks to this whole mess with these strangers and that missing kid I'm 20 mins behind schedule organizing these books for today. "

"Oh I'm so sorry madam is there anything Sirius and I can help you with? I'm sure he wont mind doing any lifting you might need and I'm quite good at Indexing." Sky digs in her bag and brings out the small box she got in the cafe shop " I wonder if this might brighten your day I was going to take it home but I think your needs greater than mine ?"  Sky opens the box and lifts out a glass paper weight the inside of which seem to have a 3D Blazewing Butterfly, As she holds it out to the Libraian it catches in the light and seems to project a fantastic 3D image on the wall.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Library   Duel Academy: Library Icon_m11

Duel Academy: Library

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next