Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Duel Academy: Auditorium Empty
PostSubject: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Basically the Duel Academy Auditorium was set up like any other school auditorium. They have a decent stage that is raised significantly up from the floor. The walls are painted black and all they seem have for lights are stage lights, like ones that you would see at a typical performance stage. Though, the air in auditorium is quiet stale as there is poor ventilation. The ceiling is also significantly high and you can only really notice the dust and cobwebs that congregate at the corners when most of the lights are on and the shadows retreat. Basically the auditorium seats are screwed to the floor with seats that come down, and are stuffed with absorbent cushion material.
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Points : 100

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:18 pm
The banter of young students can be heard ringing through the Auditorium. Currently nothing has happened yet; the stage is unlit with only shadows occupying its unused space. But suddenly, the lights flash on and the shadows retreat to the unlit corners of the stage and the crowd of teens stop talking. The auditorium has grown completely silent, so silent that the heels of a woman walking to the center of the stage and be heard breaking the silence. The woman has gold flowing hair that shines from the stage's lights. She wears a white dress with a red outline on the edges and spectacles that show a glare when they are positioned right in the light, she also wears a necklace that shows an icon of the Roman Goddess Justita around her neck. She stops as she reaches center stage and grabs the microphone from its stand. She clears her throat which is heard ringing through the auditorium. She begins to speak.

“Welcome all of you.” She says.

“Allow me to introduce myself; I am Sonia Etzel, the Head Mistress of Duel Academy. I hope to see each and every one of you progress and prosper here at our Academy. Now, just to remind you, you have already received the dorms when you finished your tests.  Now I also want to list a few ground rules. One, all students will return to their dorms at 9:00 and no later, any students seen breaking this rule, new or old, will receive a detention. Fighting is also prohibited on the school grounds as well, and disciplinary action will be taken if it occurs. Thirdly, we have a zero tolerance of bullying and hazing and anyone that is witnessed doing so shall have a one way ticket to my office.

A youthful looking woman soon rushes on stage. She’s a red head and has her hair in a bun with a pencil sticking through it. Her hair is also sort of messy as if she hasn’t had the time to take care of it for some time. She cradles a stack of papers in her arm and some actually slip through her arms but she doesn’t seem to care. As she reaches Sonia she drops her stack of papers to the ground and puts her hand over Sonia’s ear and whispers something and then grabs the stacks of papers that she dropped and any stray ones and rushes offstage.

“Ah well it seems Ms. Rhea believes that I’m emphasizing a little too much on the rules since they are already in your handbooks.”

She says this in a rather neutral tone but a faint hint of annoyance can be seen.

“Anyway I believe it is time to go to your dorms and meet old friends and make new ones, please enjoy your stay.”
The Head Mistress does a small bow and walks offstage, and probably heads back to her office. The roar of talking from the students begins yet again as they leave the Auditorium heading off to their dorms.

[Game Master’s Note]
So basically your dorm here in CEA reflects the dorm you are in the rp and if you are greenie then you are automatically a Slifer in the RP.
So yeah basically the rules are what you would find in an ordinary school setting
In order for you to actually begin to roleplay in the RP you must first send me you deck by pm here on the Forum

Have Fun

Last edited by LustfulZex on Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tweaking)
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:13 am
Sirius is stood by the Auditorium entrance as the Head Mistress finishes up her speech.

''So it begins...'' Sirius says under his breath.

He walks off towards the Obelisk dorm rooms.
Colonel176

Colonel176

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 6-0-6

Duel Academy: Auditorium 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:18 am
Edward is stood reading his handbook at the back of the room, almost ignoring the events on stage.
"Ra Yellow, hmmm, how quaint"
he turns to leave.
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

YGOPro Name : Izzy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:41 am
Sky smiles and punches the air

"yey Sky for the Sky Dragon".

Stuffing her deck in her backpack she skips off towards the Slifer dorm .
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:57 am
While the headmistress is holding her speech, a young man with the name Marth Aran is leaning against the wall right next to the entrance. His eyes are closed and his arms are folded as he listens to the words of Sonia Etzel, taking in all the rules. When she falls silent for a minute, footsteps are heard. Marth opens his eyes too see what's going on and sees a young woman walk up to Sonia, so he takes the moment of silence to look at his surroundings. It's quite dark but there's enough light to see the people who are gathered, but nothing grabs his attention. Marth then looks back towards the stage where Sonia continues with her speech. Afterwards, Marth exits the area first, but waits untill a few other students have passed him. While he slowed down in the hallway, he accidentally stopped right infront of someone. "Sorry" he says, then exits the building and moves towards his dorm area.
riou

riou

Team : Midnight Carnival

Duel Season : 11-0-11

Duel Career : 138-0-117

YGOPro Name : riou/shi~en/rin

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:15 am
(hmm i'd like to go to library, but i guess i'll check the dorm first)
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator

Duel Points : 150

Duel Season : 3-0-3

Duel Career : 28-0-21

YGOPro Name : Dragoon

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:18 am

Sin smiles to himself calmly as he waits patiently for the headmistress' speech to cease. "So, the famous Duel Academy eh?" he chuckles quietly. He had of course dreamt of coming to the Academy since the age of 5 but that dream had turned into reality once he had been enrolled to the Academy after his recent success in school. As the speech soon came to its end clapped, stood up walked sluggishly towards his dormitory.
"So, lets get started shall we?"
magmaflood

magmaflood

Duel Season : 1-0-1

Duel Career : 1-0-14

YGOPro Name : Magmaflood

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:07 pm
Vlad comes "fashionably" late. hearing the last part of headmistress speech, he observes his surrounding, and notice that some faces are quite familiar to him.
Bored, he left the auditorium to investigate on his own before the headmistress finished her speech.
VIP MNM

VIP MNM

Team : RIP

Duel Career : 11-0-11

YGOPro Name : K4Fame

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:08 pm
Lex enters the auditorium, seemingly in a bad mood. His expectations of the duelists in this academy are low. He is hearing someone talking: "So this is the headmistress" are his thoughts. Bored of her speech he takes a look at the students. At the first look only weaklings, he was about to leave when he notices some strong looking students. Lex is staring at them with excitement, he can feel the adrenalin pumping through his venes. "This is going to be fun", with that thoughts he leaves the auditorium.
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:56 am
"Crap, crap, oh crap I'm so late" Thana says as she runs to the auditorium, when she arrives she see that people are leaving. "Well darn it, ok lets see what the handbook says bout placement" she hastily pulls out the handbook and flips though the pages. "Ah yes dorm rooms was based on the tests before arriving, I made uhh..." she thinks for a moment "ah yes Ra dorm I better make my way there and see what room I got"
xxBlacKnighTxx

xxBlacKnighTxx

Team : Hopeless Meths Dealers

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : xBlackMagician

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:14 pm
Death Cast enters the Auditorium...
He is wirred cause he doesn't know how to challenge anybody...
It seems like he hopes that any other student could explain it to him...

... what a strange person ...
xxBlacKnighTxx

xxBlacKnighTxx

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:52 pm
Death Cast decides to leave the auditorium cause nobody was there...
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:05 pm
Hearing the message from the headmistress, Sin steps inside the Auditorium only to find it empty. "I guess I will have to wait then.." thinks Sin before taking a seat.
Pyro

Pyro

War Manager

Duel Points : 225

Duel Season : 7-0-6

Duel Career : 146-0-74

YGOPro Name : Pyro/SoulBurner

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:17 pm
Not having to finish his meal (fish and chips), hungry Lee ran out of the cafeteria and ran inside the Auditorium.
"What is going on?" said Lee, "I didn't get to finish my meal!" says Lee with a mouth full of chips while holding a half eaten fish

Last edited by Pyro on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:41 pm
Sirius arrives at the auditorium and doesn't see that many faces yet... he heads to the back and takes a seat.

''Wonder what this all about...'' He says to himself as he puts his feet up onto the row of seats in front.
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:50 pm
As he waits he meets Raich supposedly another Ra Yellow member and to pass some time he challenges him to a duel.. And Wins

http://www.sendspace.com/file/352jec
magmaflood

magmaflood

Duel Season : 1-0-1

Duel Career : 1-0-14

YGOPro Name : Magmaflood

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:05 pm
Still feeling dizzy. Vlad is heading to the auditorium as the mistress said.

"What's wrong wrong with me? is it because of that man earlier?
I think i should drink some chocolate milk before heading here, just like agent J*.

I hope it won't take too long."

(*reference to MIB 3)
xxBlacKnighTxx

xxBlacKnighTxx

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:40 pm
Death Cast arrived the Auditorium.
Without any respect, he ask:
"Ey, Head Mistress or what you are...
Why did you wake me up?"
Puffy

Puffy

Duel Career : 27-0-35

YGOPro Name : Puffy

YCC Gold
Squire
Team Wars Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:02 pm
Izard arrives at the Auditorium and seats himself in the darkest corner of the room, furthest away from the the other students, in order to see how the other students are reacting to this surprise announcement.
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Team : None

Duel Season : 13-0-6

Duel Career : 43-0-27

YGOPro Name : Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:12 pm
Atticus trails the young man on the shore and then hears a lady asking the students to head for the Auditorium. He finds his way there and is hoping to learn something about what's going on here , He then hears 2 Students talking about the Library and strange things happening there and decides that it will be his next Destination.
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

YGOPro Name : Izzy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:20 pm
On hearing the call Sky skips back to the Aurditorium. She has a quick look round for familer faces with none visible she takes a seat on the front row her big brown eyes looking expectantly at the stage.

Duel Academy: Auditorium Sliferdorm_zps9e0fb2b5

NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:19 pm
Marth opens the big doors of the Auditorium and enters the building. The stage seems to be empty but quite a few students have already gathered. He decides to stand on the same spot as he stood on when they gathered there for the first time; right next to the door, where he has most of the room in sight. In the corner near him, he sees a person in Obelisk dorm clothes, but he can't see his face. It doesn't seem he was one of the Obelisk members who he has met though.
VIP MNM

VIP MNM

Team : RIP

Duel Career : 11-0-11

YGOPro Name : K4Fame

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:08 am
Lex quietly enters the auditorium and found a nice place where nobody can see him. Calmly he observes all the students gathering in the auditorium.
xxBlacKnighTxx

xxBlacKnighTxx

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:27 am
but Death Cast see's him.
He says: "I can see you... wuuuuuahahahahaha"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy: Auditorium   Duel Academy: Auditorium Icon_m11

Duel Academy: Auditorium

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next