Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Dragons  Rises From The Ashes ! 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Dragons  Rises From The Ashes ! Empty
PostSubject: Dragons Rises From The Ashes !   Dragons  Rises From The Ashes ! Icon_m11Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:14 pm
I Guess I have To Introduce Myself..Hello My Name Is Satsuinohadoryu (You can Call Me Ryu If you find the name is too long) I Am a Dragon Player Since I Started Playing The Game My Goal Is To Make Dragons The Best Competitive Deck Out There And To Become The Best Duelist There is !

How Did I Join The Game:Well I Liked The Show alot when i was a Kid One Day I was Watching a Yugioh Episode And it was Joey Wheeler vs Rex Raptor,Rex Was talking about He is infamous ace card Red-eyes Black Dragon Wish I though was a Really Crappy Name at the Time But Once He Summoned Red-eyes Black Dragon I Was Blown Away By the awsomeness and I Soon Got in Love With The Dragon..

Couple Years Later I Bought My First Deck a Meteor Black Dragon Deck Which at the Time was Kinda Powerful and ever since I Never Stoped Playing Dragons

-As For Now My main Deck is Disaster dragons Although It Got Hit By the Banlist I Will Never Give Up on The Deck !

Last edited by Satsuinohadoryu on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Katana

Katana

Team : Tricksters

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Rises From The Ashes !   Dragons  Rises From The Ashes ! Icon_m11Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:16 pm
Awesome. Welcome to CEA. ^^
zombiemaster2

zombiemaster2

Duel Career : 27-0-13

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Rises From The Ashes !   Dragons  Rises From The Ashes ! Icon_m11Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:21 pm
If you can edit the title, add a h. Made me smirk a bit. Anyways, Dragon's eh? PM me if you ever want to duel Smile
And Welcome to CEA! cheers
Darkanen

Darkanen

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Rises From The Ashes !   Dragons  Rises From The Ashes ! Icon_m11Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:09 pm
An another dragon duelist brother! Very Happy

But the difference between you and me, it's I has been a Blue-eyes white dragon user (even if I was in possession of red eyes in my first times).

But well, that will be fun ^^
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 125

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Rises From The Ashes !   Dragons  Rises From The Ashes ! Icon_m11Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:09 pm
Welcome mate, Disaster was also my main but I've taken a break from it due to the banlist (thanks Chaos Dragons).
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Rises From The Ashes !   Dragons  Rises From The Ashes ! Icon_m11Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:09 pm
Satsuinohadoryu wrote:
I Guess I have To Introduce Myself..Hello My Name Is Satsuinohadoryu (You can Call Me Ryu If you find the name is too long) I Am a Dragon Player Since I Started Playing The Game My Goal Is To Make Dragons The Best Competitive Deck Out There And To Become The Best Duelist There is !

How Did I Join The Game:Well I Liked The Show alot when i was a Kid One Day I was Watching a Yugioh Episode And it was Joey Wheeler vs Rex Raptor,Rex Was talking about He is infamous ace card Red-eyes Black Dragon Wish I though was a Really Crappy Name at the Time But Once He Summoned Red-eyes Black Dragon I Was Blown Away By the awsomeness and I Soon Got in Love With The Dragon..

Couple Years Later I Bought My First Deck a Meteor Black Dragon Deck Which at the Time was Kinda Powerful and ever since I Never Stoped Playing Dragons

-As For Now My main Deck is Disaster dragons Although It Got Hit By the Banlist I Will Never Give Up on The Deck !

Welcome to the forums ^_^

On a side note, can you make your signature smaller please? like 600 x 200 or something of that sort, just not like 500 x 333 like yours ha
Liyana

Liyana

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Rises From The Ashes !   Dragons  Rises From The Ashes ! Icon_m11Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:33 am
Welcome to the forums mate
Unique1380

Unique1380

Duel Career : 26-0-54

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Rises From The Ashes !   Dragons  Rises From The Ashes ! Icon_m11Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:45 am
welcome to the forum
Kurama

Kurama

Team : Team Ashpyxiate

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Rises From The Ashes !   Dragons  Rises From The Ashes ! Icon_m11Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:17 am
Welcome :O
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Rises From The Ashes !   Dragons  Rises From The Ashes ! Icon_m11

Dragons Rises From The Ashes !

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1