Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-10

The Duel Dragons!! 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

The Duel Dragons!! Empty
PostSubject: The Duel Dragons!!   The Duel Dragons!! Icon_m11Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:06 am
You know who is the duel dragon, right? In the manga, they are somewhat considered as counterpart of the Signer Dragon in the Anime.

Void Ogre Dragon is an example
The Duel Dragons!! 300px-VoidOgreDragon-PRC1-EN-ScR-1E

This one is used by Kalin Kelser... we don't know why Rolling Eyes

But... there is THREE OTHERS!!! They will come out, and this time, it's not false information!!

Lest begin with my favorite of all!!
The Duel Dragons!! FlashingCaratDragonStardust-YF05-JP-OP

Name: Flashing Carat Dragon - Stardust
Type: Dragon
Attribute: Light
Effect:
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up card on the field; once during this turn, it cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.

Now he beat Stardust Dragon! But well, his effect is not so impressive, so that do we don't need to remplace Stardust Dragon by him, but there is no need, since using the two is not impossible, lol. This card will found a total utility in my dragunity deck... and much more!! And again, it's a Light monster, and you know all usefull we can do with a Light monster!

There is an another... even if he is not a dragon...

The Duel Dragons!! PowerToolMechaDragon-PP15-JP-OP

Name: Power Tool Mecha Dragon
Type: Machine
Attribute: Dark
Effect:
During your turn, when this card is equipped with an Equip Spell Card: You can draw 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Power Tool Mecha Dragon" once per turn. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up Equip Card on the field and equip it to this card if this card is a correct target.

One thing to say...OW!!! This card is really killer, I must admit, something to make happy Equip Deck! But his name is a little funny... lol, ''Mecha'' as been add to the original name of Power Tool Dragon, but this one is Dark!!

And there is the last confirmed Duel Dragon

The Duel Dragons!! AncientFairyDragon-PP15-JP-OP

Name: Ancient Fairy Dragon
Type: Dragon
Attribute: Dark
Effect:
During your turn, when a Field Spell Card is activated: Draw 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Ancient Fairy Dragon" once per turn. Once per turn, if you control a Field Spell Card: You can target 1 face-up Attack Position monster on the field; destroy it.

The thing I have laught about this card is his name... Wow! We have 2 Ancient Fairy Dragon!! That's the first time I see this... maybe his name will be changed later, I hope... But a part of his effect look much like Power Tool Mecha Dragon. But it's effect is really killer! Also, it's look like the dark version of Ancient Fairy Dragon (anime) for me.

I know Flashing will come out... but not these one!!
Ace

Ace

Duel Career : 8-0-3

YGOPro Name : Doodle

Squire
1st Division

The Duel Dragons!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Dragons!!   The Duel Dragons!! Icon_m11Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:23 pm
It's name is not Fairy it's Fearie or something like that if I'm not mistaken.
and I gotta say they look very cool art-wise, as well as effect-wise, esspecially the last one.
Darkanen

Darkanen

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Squire
1st Division

The Duel Dragons!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Dragons!!   The Duel Dragons!! Icon_m11Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:48 am
no, it's Fairy, both, lol
Sponsored content

The Duel Dragons!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Dragons!!   The Duel Dragons!! Icon_m11

The Duel Dragons!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1