Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:03 am
First topic message reminder :

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Testlobby2

The Tester's Lobby is where new applicants and seasoned veterans come in order to test their deckskills against the academy's dueling robots, either to practice their skills, or to increase their ranks. Duelists can often be found at the waiting table battling each other, waiting for their turn. In order for your character to be present, simply type out a post of them entering the lobby, with as much rp flair as you please. Newly approved characters simply post an introductory post for themselves after having just entered the academy and been sent by the nice receptionist lady to the second tester's lobby.

Chaos Academy is an ongoing Yugioh freeform RP! If you want to make a character, please go to this thread: https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t1054-chaos-academy-new-students-thread

General Rules:

1: Stay in character. This thread is for in-character interactions between one player's character and another. If you wish to make an OOC statement, use ((these parenthesis. Anything said in here will be understood to be you and not Bunnychar.))

2: Don't roleplay other player's actions for them. It's okay to play a monster and attack someone. It's not okay to play a monster and attack someone, wiping out their lifepoints as they watch helplessly. Also, when describing yourself or talking, don't use lines like 'your character feels fearful of my red bloody eyes' or 'you can't help but feel attracted to me' as the character you're referring to might think red is cool or that you're ugly as sin.

3: Play nice. This is a silly forum rp on a silly yugioh forum. Just try to have fun!

4: Arbitration. Obviously once characters start interacting with each other, duels will break out, or other fights may happen. After some discussion with Sabbaticus, we will resolve these conficts in a neutral way that doesn't involve having to actually play out duels. There will be a 'Chaos dice' rolling option, similar to the Destiny Board. Each player simply rolls before the conflict is resolved, and then roleplays out the situation according to the result. If the players tie, then the duel or fight will end in a tie as well.

5: No Permenant Player Deaths. You cannot kill another player or cause someone to be unable to play their character. This is english Yugioh, everyone knows the deaths get censored. You can make wagers against other duelists, even play Shadow games, but no one will be Killed Off Forever.

6:One duel at a time. This is more for my sanity of trying to keep track of which attack is for which duel. One duel going on at a time per thread!

Remember that duels will be following Anime Rules (tm). If you run a stupid situational combo card, you will draw it exactly when you need it. You will always topdeck the card you want. Diamond Dude will always hit a spell. Witch of the Black Rose will always draw a monster. You will always get Hero Kid with Reinforce Truth, summoning 3 Hero Kids from your deck to sacrifice for Destiny Hero Plasma/Moisture Creature/whatever. And you will never draw a hand of 3 Hero Kids instead, unless you really feel like rping losing.

Currently in Testing Lobby #2:
- zombiemaster2 as Greg
- IcingSugar as Dona
- Skeleton09112 as Dusk
- Aang as Nazé Azel
- cecko0o0o0o0o0 as cecko / The Great One

NPC Duelists:
Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Duelrobo2
Decks: EXECUTE: JADEN_YUKI.EXE, EXECUTE: CHAZZ_PRINCETON.EXE, EXECUTE: ZANE_TRUESDALE.EXE

((Since we have far more people then I expected and I know we want testing to go quickly, a second room will make the dueling go by smoothly)).

Last edited by ShadowServer on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:50 am; edited 11 times in total

AuthorMessage
dabuddah453

dabuddah453

Team : Asphyxiate

Duel Career : 0-0-3

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:25 am
Lucas shot a glance at his deck. Drawing his card, he saw it wasn't the card he needed, a Jurrac Herra. Not helpful. Oh well, he could add fodder to his field. Time to step it up. "I flip summon my Lagosuchas, allowing me to special summon my Evoltile Elias," Lucas stood as the dinosaur was summoned in defense mode, "Which, since he was summoned by an Evolsaur's effect, allows me to special summon one level six or lower fire type dinosaur from my hand! I special summon my Jurrac Herra in attack mode! And with that I end my turn." Lucas prayed that he wouldn't be hit this turn. Let's hope that deck shuffling would get the card he needed on top.

Lucas
LP: 3300
Field: Seismic Shockwave | Jurassic World | Sword of Revealing Light (2 Turn) | 1 set monster | 1 Evolsaur Lagosuchas | 1 Evoltile Elias | 1 Jurrac Herra
Hand: 1
Grave: destroyersaurus, Burden of the Mighty, Evolsaur Cerato
Banished: nothing
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Team : Super Friends

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:42 am
The dragon's wrath was palpable as it screamed in rage at Lucas's delays. "DRAW: ONE CARD. SET: ONE SPELL SLASH TRAP CARD. ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: SWING OF MEMORIES. SUMMON: RED-EYES BLACK DRAGON." The smaller form of the dragon appeared for the turn, though it started to fade as the turn ended.. when it disappeared, a larger inferno engulfed the field! "ACTIVATE TRAP CARD: RED-EYES BURN. INFLICT: TWO THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED DAMAGE: DUELISTS." The field was engulfed in fire, searing against both the robot and Lucas! The masked dragon laughed, seemingly uncaring about the damage to its wielder. "END PHASE: ACTIVATE EFFECT: RED-EYES WYVERN. REMOVE: RED-EYES WYVERN. SUMMON: RED-EYES BLACK DRAGON. END: TURN." The robot looked to end the turn with two mighty beasts ready to tear Lucas apart when his Swords were gone!

TM-23234SR??
LP: 3900
Hand: 2
Field: Evolite Westlo(f/d), Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, 2 set s/t
Graveyard: Creature Swap, Stamping Destruction, Troop Dragon x3, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Super Rejuvination, Dragon's Gunfire, Red-Eyes Burn, Swing of Memories
Banished: Red-Eyes Wyvern

Lucas
LP: 900
Field: Seismic Shockwave | Jurassic World | Sword of Revealing Light (2 Turn) | 1 set monster | 1 Evolsaur Lagosuchas | 1 Evoltile Elias | 1 Jurrac Herra
dabuddah453

dabuddah453

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:09 am
The Swords began to dimmer as their last turn ended, fading completely. I hope this works... Lucas thought his hand twitching as it approached the deck, he drew the card, it revealed itself to be the card he had hoped for all along, let's hope it works. After his draw phase ended, he took his Destroyersaurus from his graveyard to his hand due to Seismic Shockwave's effect. "I activate Lightning Vortex and discard my Destroyersaurus and destroy all face up monsters you control!" Lucas was really hoping this plan would, sweat trickling down his face.

Lucas
Field: Seismic Shockwave | Jurassic World | Lightning Vortex | 1 set monster | 1 Evolsaur Lagosuchas | 1 Evoltile Elias | 1 Jurrac Herra
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:57 am
There was an explosion on the field as the dragons were engulfed in lightning! The air lightened as the Red-Eyes Black Dragon was destroyed but.. the truly malevolent masked dragon remained on the field! "ACTIVATE TRAP CARD: RED-EYES SPIRIT. SUMMON: RED-EYES DARKNESS DRAGON." The dark dragon was unwilling to part from the field.. Lucas would need something even stronger to get rid of the dark creature!

TM-23234SR??
LP: 3900
Field: Evolite Westlo(f/d), Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon, 1 set s/t
Graveyard: Creature Swap, Stamping Destruction, Troop Dragon x3, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Super Rejuvination, Dragon's Gunfire, Red-Eyes Burn, Swing of Memories, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Red-Eyes Spirit
Banished: Red-Eyes Wyvern

Lucas
Field: Seismic Shockwave | Jurassic World | 1 set monster | 1 Evolsaur Lagosuchas | 1 Evoltile Elias | 1 Jurrac Herra
Grave: destroyersaurus, Burden of the Mighty, Evolsaur Cerato, Seismic Shockwave, Lightning Vortex
dabuddah453

dabuddah453

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:27 am
((Because I thought it was graveyard and didn't include control control...))
Lucas gritted his teeth, this would not end well. One more hit and he would lose. Getting ready to set all his monsters to defense---Oh wait, he had that XYZ Basilcock, "Alright, I stack my Herra and Elias to XYZ summon my Haze Beast Basilcock! I detach one XYZ Material and banish your Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon from play! Then I activate my Monster Reborn and take one of your Red-Eyes Black Dragons! And then I attack your face down monster, with Jurrac Velo! And the rest go for your Life Points, directly!" Lucas called out, figuring he had this in the bag. With a roar Jurrac Velo attacked the face down monster, Red-Eyes and the Haze Beast let out fire balls, while Lagosuchas glided over and slapped the robot in the face.

Lucas
Field: Jurassic World | 1 Jurrac Velo | 1 Evolsaur Lagosuchas | 1 Haze Beast Basilcock | 1 Red-Eyes Black Dragon
Grave: destroyersaurus, Burden of the Mighty, Evolsaur Cerato, Seismic Shockwave, Lightning Vortex

Last edited by dabuddah453 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:41 am
The dragon laughed, as Lucas seemed to give up his will to fight! "THAT'S RIGHT HUMAN. GIVE INTO THE DARKNESS. I'LL TAKE YOU TO THE DARK WORLD SOON.. HEY.. HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING. STOP THAT!" The dragon's eyes widened as the giant fiery bird appeared, breathing an even hotter fire down, removing it from the game. "AUUGHAFSGHE!" The legion of dinosaurs charged forward, as the machine seemed to smoke and short circuit, unable to move to respond to the assault!

Lucas

TM-23224SR??
LP: 0

"DUEL ENDED! WINNER: LUCAS BASSET. REPORT TO RECEPTION FOR YOUR UNIFORM." As Lucas walked away from the field, still singed from the battle, a group of guards ran past him to secure the dueling arena. At reception, the secretary will hand him his hard-earned Slifer Red outfit with directions to the Slifer dormitory. "Ah.. if you wish to see the nurse first, I'm sure she can tend to some of those burns.. we're very sorry you had to experience that. But we're glad you made it. Welcome to the academy."

Last edited by ShadowServer on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
dabuddah453

dabuddah453

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:20 am
Lucas limped off the field, what was that? The Dragon actually talked to him... He must have been hallucinating, yeah, that's it... And the burns were probably just short circuits, totally. All right then. Lucas walked off the field, looking for the Nurse, feeling a tinge of pain in his elbow, Lucas scratched it not thinking and ow did that hurt... Argh... Lucas just limped over to the Slifer Red Dorms, maybe some sleep would get his mind off all this stupidity... Let's hope so.
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Team : Free Agent

Duel Career : 23-0-26

YGOPro Name : SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:09 am
As Kyle took a seat to begin the wait for his test, he saw another applicant limp past him, looking worn out from his duel. Kyle was on the verge of asking what happened, but felt that they needed the rest, so let him leave. After sitting down, Kyle double-checked his deck, considering swapping out a few cards. After considering it for a good minute and a half, he simply shook his head and stashed his side deck back inside his rucksack. He simply sat patiently, waiting for the opportunity to take his test.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:01 am
((Ramei, you can't be in both testing rooms at once, if you want to change to this one post that you're leaving the other one.))
Lucas exited the testing room, while the darkness that had filled the room eased.. becoming calm once more.

Meanwhile, Greg's Dark Magician charged up against the robot's Armed Dragon, slicing it in half with its magical attack!

Greg
LP: 5600
Field: Dark Magician 2 Set S/T
Grave: Breaker the Magical Warrior

TM-23234SR
LP: 7900
Hand: 1 [Ojama Black], 1 [Ojama Yellow]
Field: 1 f/d monster, 2 set S/T
Graveyard: Raigeki Break, Ojamagic, Cost Down, Ojama Green, Armed Dragon LV5
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:15 am
Meanwhile, the moustached man motions to Kyle. "You. Get in here. You'll do fine." Kyle walks towards the dueling platform with a stand on his side of the field. When he takes his place, a glowing screen announces: "DUELIST AUTHORIZED. EXECUTE EXPERIMENTAL TESTING PROTOCOL: JESSE_ANDERSON.EXE." The lights come shining on, and his opponent is visible on the other side! His field appears to be completely computerized. Looks like your opponent is playing with digital copies of Yugioh cards.

The duel with the testing robot commences!

Kyle
LP: 8000
Field: nothing
Hand: 5
Grave: nothing

TM-23234SR+

Hand: 6
Field: nothing
Graveyard: nothing

The light indicates the robot goes first."IT'S MY TURN. SET: ONE MONSTER. SET: TWO SPELL SLASH TRAP CARDS. END: TURN. " Looks like you get to be a guinea pig for a new duelist!

TM-23234SR+

Hand: 3
Field: 1 f/d monster, 2 set s/t
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:13 pm
Looking over the robot's field, Kyle hesitated before starting his turn, reminding himself to be cautious of the duel-bot's face-down spell/trap cards. It's my move! Draw!"

"I'll start my turn off by Normal Summoning Luster Dragon in Attack Mode!" As the dragon appear's he waits to see if the duel-bot has a response.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:20 am
The robot waves his hand for Ramei to continue his turn.
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:28 am
Noticing the robot had nothing in retaliation, Kyle continued. "I'll follow the summon up by activitng a Spell Card: Fusion Sage! This allows me to add 1 "Polymerization" from my Deck to my hand! After adding the fusion spell to his hand and shuffling his Deck, Kyle then commanded "Luster Dragon, attack the duel-bot's face-down monster!"

Kyle
Field: Luster Dragon
Hand: 4, 1 [Polymerization]
Grave: Fusion Sage

TM-23234SR+

Field: 1 f/d monster, 2 set s/t
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:21 am
The face-down monster flipped face up! The mighty dragon bit at its hide, but Luster Dragon was unable to bite through the hard shell of the Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise, who counterattacked for 100 damage!
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:29 am
Taking the damage, Kyle shrugged. At least I know what it is now.... might make it easier to find a way around it! he thought to himself. I may not be able to get around it right now, but that should change in the future! I'll place 2 Spell/Trap cards face-down, thus ending my turn!

Kyle
Field: Luster Dragon, 2 set s/t
Hand: 2, 1 [Polymerization]

TM-23234SR+

Field: Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise, 2 set s/t
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:40 am
The robot materialized a card. "DRAW: ONE CARD. SUMMON MONSTER: CRYSTAL BEAST TOPAZ TIGER. BATTLE PHASE: CRYSTAL BEAST TOPAZ TIGER: ATTACK: LUSTER DRAGON." The robot was wasting no time in going on the attack!

Kyle
Field: Luster Dragon, 2 set s/t

TM-23234SR+
Field: Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise, Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger, 2 set s/t
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:02 pm
Kyle smiled as the duel-bot's tiger went in for the kill. "Now's a good time to activate a Spell Card! I activate Ego Boost! You see, when a monster declares an attack, I can choose 1 monster on the field, and give it an additional 1000 attack points! I think I'll donate them to my Luster Dragon, raising his power to 2900l!" As the dragon's power grew, it stared down at the tiger, who now appeared to be heading into a suicide mission!

Kyle
Field: Luster Dragon, 1 set s/t
Grave: Fusion Sage, Ego Boost

TM-23234SR+
Field: Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise, Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger, 2 set s/t
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:40 am
With a boost of ego, the dragon was able to slice down the tiger mid-charge! "ACTIVATE EFFECT: CRYSTAL BEAST TOPAZ TIGER. SEND TO SPELL SLASH TRAP ZONE." The tiger was encased in topaz, frozen in the robot's spell zone, ready to be used for other things.. "ACTIVATE SPELL CARD: ANCIENT CITY - RAINBOW RUINS. END: TURN." The area around the two changed into a bright ruined city with a lovely rainbow overtop!

Kyle
Field: Luster Dragon, 1 set s/t

TM-23234SR+
LP: 7100
Field: Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise, 2 set s/t, Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger(s/t), Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:42 am
Rainbow Ruins! I need to get rid of that sooner rather than later, or it’s effects will keep building! Kyle reminded himself. He couldn’t do anything right now, but he’d just have to hold out and see if his deck will pull through for him. For now, all he could do was…. "Draw!” As Kyle placed the new card in his hand, he considered his options. After thinking for a moment, he agreed on the move he would make, and continued. “For now, all I’ll do is put a monster face-down, with an additional Spell/Trap card, also face-down! With that, I end my turn! Your move, duel-bot!”

Kyle
Field: Luster Dragon, 1 set monster, 2 set s/t
Hand: 1, 1 [Polymerization]
Banished: Nothing

TM-23234SR+
Field: Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise, 2 set s/t, Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (s/t). Ancient City – Rainbow Ruins
Graveyard: Nothing

ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:36 am
The robot drew it's card. "DRAW: ONE CARD. SUMMON MONSTER: CRYSTAL BEAST SAPPHIRE PEGASUS. ACTIVATE EFFECT: CRYSTAL BEAST SAPPHIRE PEGASUS. PLACE IN SPELL SLASH TRAP ZONE: CRYSTAL BEAST AMETHYST CAT." The robot was looking to quickly load up on its crystal beasts for its beautiful ruins!

Kyle

TM-23234SR+
Field: Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise, Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus, 2 set s/t, Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (s/t). Ancient City – Rainbow Ruins
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:06 pm
Oh no..... another beast! Will they ever stop comming?!? Kyle thought to himself as yet another crystal appeared in the duel-bots spell/trap zone, this time being an Amethyst shape/colour. I need to find a way to get rid of them, as well as rainbow ruins!. He waited to see what the duel-bot would do next.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:31 pm
The robot looked over its cards, then over at the dragons on Kyle's side. "BATTLE PHASE. CRYSTAL BEAST SAPPHIRE PEGASUS: ATTACK: FACE DOWN MONSTER." The pegasus charged forward!

Kyle

TM-23234SR+
Field: Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise, Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus, 2 set s/t, Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (s/t), Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat(s/t). Ancient City – Rainbow Ruins
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:27 pm
The pegasus struck switfly, completely obliterating Kyle's face-down monster. As the pegasus returned to the duel-bot's side of the field, Kyle's graveyard began glowing! Kyle grinned; the robot had fell for the bait!"I activate the effect of my Masked Dragon! Because he got destroyed in battle, I can special summon one Dragon-type monster from my Deck, as long as it's attack isn't higher than 1500! This allows me to bring forth Golem Dragon to the field in Defense Position!" The graveyard stopped glowing, as a rock rose from one of Kyle's monster zones. The rock then cracked, revealing a dragon made of rock! "While he's face-up on my field, you can't attack any other Dragon-type monsters! Let's see what you'll do now!"

Kyle
Field: Luster Dragon, Golem Dragon, 2 set s/t
Grave: Fusion Sage, Ego Boost, Masked Dragon

TM-23234SR+
Field: Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise, Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus, 2 set s/t, Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (s/t), Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat(s/t). Ancient City – Rainbow Ruins
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:26 am
The robot haves a hand. "END: TURN." It seems the robot is ready to turtle his way forward against Kyle's dragons..

Kyle
Field: Luster Dragon, Golem Dragon, 2 set s/t
Grave: Fusion Sage, Ego Boost, Masked Dragon

TM-23234SR+
Banished: Nothing[/quote]
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:36 am
"It's my move now! Draw!"Kyle examined the card he drew, and smiled. Time to go on the offensive! "Luster Dragon, you have served your purpose! I know sacrifice you to bring forth the Level 6 monster: Horus the Black Flame Dragon!" As the beast appeared on the field, a mystical aura surrounded him. It appeared that Spell Cards have no effect on the mighty beast! "Horus, wage an attack on the duel-bot's Sapphire Pegasus!" Kyle commanded. The dragon obeyed, and charged up a fireball, preparing to strike out at the pegasus!

Kyle
Field: Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv 6, Golem Dragon, 2 set s/t
Grave: Fusion Sage, Ego Boost, Masked Dragon, Luster Dragon

TM-23234SR
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 8 Icon_m11

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next