Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:03 am
First topic message reminder :

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Testlobby2

The Tester's Lobby is where new applicants and seasoned veterans come in order to test their deckskills against the academy's dueling robots, either to practice their skills, or to increase their ranks. Duelists can often be found at the waiting table battling each other, waiting for their turn. In order for your character to be present, simply type out a post of them entering the lobby, with as much rp flair as you please. Newly approved characters simply post an introductory post for themselves after having just entered the academy and been sent by the nice receptionist lady to the second tester's lobby.

Chaos Academy is an ongoing Yugioh freeform RP! If you want to make a character, please go to this thread: https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t1054-chaos-academy-new-students-thread

General Rules:

1: Stay in character. This thread is for in-character interactions between one player's character and another. If you wish to make an OOC statement, use ((these parenthesis. Anything said in here will be understood to be you and not Bunnychar.))

2: Don't roleplay other player's actions for them. It's okay to play a monster and attack someone. It's not okay to play a monster and attack someone, wiping out their lifepoints as they watch helplessly. Also, when describing yourself or talking, don't use lines like 'your character feels fearful of my red bloody eyes' or 'you can't help but feel attracted to me' as the character you're referring to might think red is cool or that you're ugly as sin.

3: Play nice. This is a silly forum rp on a silly yugioh forum. Just try to have fun!

4: Arbitration. Obviously once characters start interacting with each other, duels will break out, or other fights may happen. After some discussion with Sabbaticus, we will resolve these conficts in a neutral way that doesn't involve having to actually play out duels. There will be a 'Chaos dice' rolling option, similar to the Destiny Board. Each player simply rolls before the conflict is resolved, and then roleplays out the situation according to the result. If the players tie, then the duel or fight will end in a tie as well.

5: No Permenant Player Deaths. You cannot kill another player or cause someone to be unable to play their character. This is english Yugioh, everyone knows the deaths get censored. You can make wagers against other duelists, even play Shadow games, but no one will be Killed Off Forever.

6:One duel at a time. This is more for my sanity of trying to keep track of which attack is for which duel. One duel going on at a time per thread!

Remember that duels will be following Anime Rules (tm). If you run a stupid situational combo card, you will draw it exactly when you need it. You will always topdeck the card you want. Diamond Dude will always hit a spell. Witch of the Black Rose will always draw a monster. You will always get Hero Kid with Reinforce Truth, summoning 3 Hero Kids from your deck to sacrifice for Destiny Hero Plasma/Moisture Creature/whatever. And you will never draw a hand of 3 Hero Kids instead, unless you really feel like rping losing.

Currently in Testing Lobby #2:
- zombiemaster2 as Greg
- IcingSugar as Dona
- Skeleton09112 as Dusk
- Aang as Nazé Azel
- cecko0o0o0o0o0 as cecko / The Great One

NPC Duelists:
Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Duelrobo2
Decks: EXECUTE: JADEN_YUKI.EXE, EXECUTE: CHAZZ_PRINCETON.EXE, EXECUTE: ZANE_TRUESDALE.EXE

((Since we have far more people then I expected and I know we want testing to go quickly, a second room will make the dueling go by smoothly)).

Last edited by ShadowServer on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:50 am; edited 11 times in total

AuthorMessage
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:41 pm
While this new person entered the room, Leona could sense the pressure in the room getting heavier.

However, because she was so intriged by the duel, she decides to just ignore the feeling and continue watching Veritas duel.
((the duel is really going slow btw lol. Duel your hearts out Decato and Shadow! Razz))
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

YGOPro Name : Izzy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:14 pm
Quite surprised to see four here already Dona takes a seat mentally playing her own strategies against the Tinbot.
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:22 pm
The duel Arya was witnessing seemed to interesting, it seemed the piece of metal actually made a comeback against the man he was dueling against. Though she disliked the character that the robot was attempting to copy, Jaden Yuk, she always had a distaste for people that acted like he did. She found them to be fake or just simply annoying. "Sigh.. of all the characters that piece of scrap metal had to pick it had to be him? she said to herself out loud.

(Note Arya and Nyra will have two different colors when they speak so people won't get mixed up when they talk Arya is dark blue and Arya shall be violet)
zombiemaster2

zombiemaster2

Duel Career : 27-0-13

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:15 pm
Greg watches quitely paying attention and keeping note of every card and play they make. As he watches the robot, we lets out a smirk. He has memories of watching him, and is fond of it. He mumbles to himself, "Ah, Judai Yuki. Even in the worst comprehensible situation, still motivated and ready to keep fighting." He continues to watch.

Last edited by zombiemaster2 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Team : Super Friends

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:45 pm
((luls guys remember they're not characters here, they're esteemed powerful scary and UNSTOPPABLE duelists!))
Dusk

Dusk

Duel Career : 8-0-5

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:35 am
Dusk arrives at testing room #2, interested in the current duel. He walks over and takes a seat, waiting patiently for his turn.
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:20 am
Arya left out a small snide chuckle by the comment of Jaden Yuki by one of the boys. "If you ask me he's nothing more than a fool with a death wish." she said softly to herself. She then goes through her deck and looks through it noticing her Call of the Haunted This isn't need, I swap it with Spirit Barrier instead she thought to herself. She then proceeds to go through her bag which contain her sides deck and swaps Call of the Haunted with Spirit Barrier.
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

YGOPro Name : Izzy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:46 am
Looking about Dona see's another girl looking at her deck "bet Shes doing the same as me" smiles at the girl " no please no" Dana drops her head to her little carry bag as she (winks) deck dice coin all here phew!

((Do you think you can change to a lighter blue for your text dark blue on black is real hard to read ))
Aang

Aang

Duel Career : 21-0-7

YGOPro Name : Aang

Weekly Bash Gold
Order of Light
2nd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:13 am
Naze enters the room, following the receptionist's instructions. As Naze enters he is met by the sight of two people dueling. He takes a quick glance around the room, spotting the several other people sitting down watching. Wow, already a duel. This is my kind of place! Naze says to himself.

Intrigued by the duel, Naze walks over to one of the empty seats, places his bag next to the chair and sits down.
Naze looks at the life point counters and the field for each opponent. I wonder how this one is going to turn out, he thinks to himself.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:58 am
There's a dinging sound from the testing room, and the sound of wailing, as a young boy in a faded, mock- Duelist Academy red uniform is dragged out of the testing area by two serious looking men in Chaos Academy uniforms. "No! I-I just needed one more card! I can do this! I swear! I-it wasn't my fault! He had better cards then me! JUST GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE!" The stout men ignore the boy's pleas as they drag him out of the loby, towards the exit. It seems losers don't get a second chance to enter the Academy here.

From the testing room, the moustached man looks over the group. "We have a sudden vacancy. One of you report to the testing room." It seems they're letting the first person to respond in this time.

((Decato is taking a bit, so let's see if we can get a duel in in the meantime.))
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:14 am
Unsure what is going on exactly, Leona debates wether or not she should finish watching Veritas duel or take the test herself. Hmm... Well, I guess I can always duel them later once I get tested.

Leona decided. She stands up and tells the moustached man she is ready for a test.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:12 am
The moustached man nods, and waves Leona inside. Leona walks towards the dueling platform with a stand on her side of the field. When she takes her place, a glowing screen announces: "DUELIST AUTHORIZED. EXECUTE TESTING PROTOCOL: CHAZZ PRINCETON.EXE." The lights come shining on, and her opponent is visible on the other side! His field appears to be completely computerized. Looks like your opponent is playing with digital copies of Yugioh cards.

The duel with the testing robot commences!

Leona Kuroda
LP: 8000
Field: nothing
Hand: 5
Grave: nothing
Banished: nothing

TM-23234SR

Hand: 6
Field: nothing
Graveyard: nothing

The light indicates the robot goes first."CHAZZ IT UP. SUMMON MONSTER: ARMED DRAGON LV3. SET: THREE SPELL SLASH TRAP CARDS. END TURN." The smallest member of the Armed Dragon family roars as it stares across the field waiting to grow up into a big strong dwagon.

TM-23234SR

Hand: 2
Field: Armed Dragon LV3, 3 set s/t
Graveyard: nothing
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:57 am
Arya noticed from the corner of her the girl samurai went to get tested. She swore she saw the girl prickled when she walked in. All she could think of was that woman must be one of those sterotypical righteous heroes.... If her hunch was right... They were going to have issues... The last time she crossed path with one back in Florida... Well lets not talk about that... She wanted to study her so Arya would know what she's up against. She walks over to the test to observe her duel.
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:22 am
Leona stands there with glistering eyes watching the robot play his cards, impressed by the modern technology. Digital cards! This is really amazing!

Then she realized it's her turn and quickly drew a card. Draw!.

She looks at her hand and a smile appears on her face. It's time to show you the fruits of my training! I'll take you to the holy temple of my warriors! Activate the Field Spell, "Temple of the Six"! As Leona places the Field Spell in her Field Spell Zone, the Duel Field starts to change and becomes a giant Temple with the Duel Field being displayed on the inside. This card gains a Bushido Counter every time a Six Samurai monster is Normal or Special Summoned! Then, for each Bushido Counter on this card, all your monsters will lose 100 ATK! Then I Normal Summon "The Six Samurai - Zanji" in Attack Mode!

As Leona pronounced the arrival of her monster, Zanji jumped up from the field, taking his battle stance.

Summoning Zanji gives my Temple 1 counter and thus all your monsters will lose 100 ATK! But that's not all! Now I activate the Equip Spell card "Legendary Ebon Steed"! A black horse came running from the gates of the Temple and Zanji mounted this horse. This loyal steed increases both the ATK and DEF of any Six Samurai monster it's equipped to by 200! When the Samurai monster would be destroyed, this Equip card will be destroyed instead!

Now my horse will give my warrior protection from any potential trap you might have hidden in that backrow of yours! Zanji, attack his dragon!

Leona Kuroda
Field: Zanji + Legendary Ebon Steed, Temple of the Six [1]
Hand: 3

Last edited by Valkyra on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:56 am
Arya could tell the type of deck that the girl had just as she played the field spell... Six Samurai... She chuckled to herselfA perfect deck... For someone with a strong sense of justice
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:18 am
The robot waved a hand as the samurai rushed forward. The baby dragon roared aggressively! "ACTIVATE TRAP CARD: THREATENING ROAR. NEGATE: ATTACK."
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:24 am
Tsk. Such tactics... Regardless. Set 1 card facedown in my Spell and Trap Zone and then I end my turn!

Leona Kuroda
Field: Zanji + Legendary Ebon Steed, Temple of the Six [1], 1 set S/T

Last edited by Valkyra on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:27 am
The robot doesn't react to comments on its cowardice! A card materializes in its hand. "DRAW: ONE CARD. STANDBY PHASE: ACTIVATE: ARMED DRAGON LV3. SEND TO GRAVVEYARD: SUMMON: ARMED DRAGON LV5."

TM-23234SR
Hand: 3
Field: Armed Dragon LV3, 2 set s/t
Graveyard: Threatening Roar

Leona Kuroda
Field: Zanji, Legendary Ebon Steed, Temple of the Six [1], 1 set S/T

Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:31 am
A mighty Dragon... No matter! I will not waver! Show me what you can do!
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:36 am
The robot points a finger forward as he discards a card. "ACTIVATE: ARMED DRAGON LV5. SEND TO GRAVEYARD: DESPAIR FROM THE DARK. DESTROY: LEGENDARY SAMURAI ZANJI."

TM-23234SR
Field: Armed Dragon LV5, 2 set s/t
Graveyard: Threatening Roar, Despair from the Dark

Leona Kuroda
Field: Zanji, Legendary Ebon Steed, Temple of the Six [1], 1 set S/T
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:40 am
Hehe, nice try, but it is not Zanji who you will destroy. Legendary Ebon Steed, protect your rider!

As the attack from the Armed Dragon LV5 went towards Zanji, Zanji quickly jumped off his horse, which was then destroyed instead.

Leona Kuroda
Field: Zanji, Temple of the Six [1], 1 set S/T
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed

Last edited by Valkyra on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:41 am
The robot continued, non-plussed by the steed's sacrifice. "BATTLE PHASE. ARMED DRAGON LV5: ATTACK: LEGENDARY SAMURAI ZANJI."
Valkyra

Valkyra

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:46 am
The honorable Samurai won't go down that easily! Activate "Shien's Squire" from my hand! By sending it to the Graveyard, Zanji cannot be destroyed by battle this turn!

Leona Kuroda
Hand: 1
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Shien's Squire
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 125

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:50 am
"At your end phase I activate my Monster Reborn to bring back my Lord of D from the graveyard!"

"Now, I sacrifice both my Lord of D and Mirage Dragon to summon Gandora the Dragon of Destruction! Now I activate it's effect by paying half my attack points!"

Veritas
LP: 2300
Hand: 0
Field: 1 Xing Zhen Hu, Gandora he Dragon of Destruction
Graveyard: Cost Down, Lord of D., Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV 6, Stamping Destruction, Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8, Forbidden Lance, Mirage Dragon, Monster Reborn

TM-23234SR
LP: 3750
Hand: 1 [Polymerization]
Field: 3 set s/t, Elemental Hero Woodsman
Graveyard: Flute of Summoning Kuriboh, Winged Kuriboh, Elemental Hero Bladedge, Elemental Hero Prisma
Banished: Necro Gardna
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:56 am
The robot looks on as the dragon slams into Zanji, but fails to destroy him. "END: BATTLE PHASE. END: TURN." The robot seems content to look on from the other side of his powerful dragon monster.

TM-23234SR
Field: Armed Dragon LV5, 2 set s/t
Graveyard: Threatening Roar, Despair from the Dark

Leona Kuroda
LP: 7500
Hand: 1
Grave: Legendary Ebon Steed, Shien's Squire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2   Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2 - Page 2 Icon_m11

Chaos Academy: Testing Lobby #2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next